Texas man sues Walmart, asks for $100 million or unlimited free shopping for life

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this sounds fishy. one articles on this case says he tried to sue them before and the case was dropped. just sounds to me this dude ever want to pay for groceries. this things smells very stinky.

Maybe Roderick forgot that most of Walmart's employees are black & Hispanic. Would courts be stupid enough to even look at this dumb thing ?

Maybe Roderick forgot that most of Walmart's employees are black & Hispanic. Would courts be stupid enough to even look at this dumb thing ?
1705055808615.png

this sounds fishy. one articles on this case says he tried to sue them before and the case was dropped. just sounds to me this dude ever want to pay for groceries. this things smells very stinky.
Looks like the white boy is trying to come up, I guess that makes it alright since he is white.

Sounds like another "I want a pay out" lawsuit.

It's cases like this that make me wish we had a rule. If you sue someone and lose you have to pay them a percent of what you're suing for, plus their legal fees and court costs. That would cut this kind of nonsense out by 75% in the first 6 months.

Filed without an attorney? Gave no specifics? Walmart hasn't actually been served papers yet? Wants a crazy ass insane settlement? Yeah they just an out of court settlement.

her e is papers he files same as before when it was dropped before. it is going to get dropped again. were is proof?:

her e is papers he files same as before when it was dropped before. it is going to get dropped again. were is proof?:
Just admit it, you didn't realize this was a white boy.

Let him get a job and PAY for his groceries.
Nothing in this article says anything about how this guy's civil rights were somehow violated. Doesn't say what happened. Lot of questions.

Hey, I want $100 Million too. My civil rights have been violated every day since Dec.1977, when I got discriminated against by Affirmative Action. :mad:

Last edited:
Let him get a job and PAY for his groceries.
Nothing in this article says anything about how this guy's civil rights were somehow violated. Doesn't say what happened. Lot of questions.

Hey, I want $100 Million too. My civil rights have been violated every day since Dec.1977, when I got discriminated against by Affirmative Action. :mad:
The guy is a few marbles short. It happens.

Next

I wonder why he needs a court order? He probably gets his products from Walmart for free anyway.

Forum List

Back