Texas man allegedly called for ‘all the black people’ to be shot at NJ school

No that is what Heather told, racist man.
So she’s lying?

Post the actual DOJ stats.
It’s in the link.. whats da matter you mad? Lol

No it's not in the link, what is amazing is you never bring anything to back up your racist assertions.
Are you saying those numbers aren’t true? Lol your trolling

How do I know they are true, racist are good at posting lies.

So she’s lying?

No it's not in the link, what is amazing is you never bring anything to back up your racist assertions.

that’s the numbers deal with it

Those are Heather's numbers, so there is nothing for me to deal with. Post the ACTUAL DOJ table and then we can talk.

Those are Heather's numbers, so there is nothing for me to deal with. Post the ACTUAL DOJ table and then we can talk.
In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks,” writes the Manhattan Institute’s Heather Mac Donald, citing federal Bureau of Justice Statistics data. “Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population.”

In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks,” writes the Manhattan Institute’s Heather Mac Donald, citing federal Bureau of Justice Statistics data. “Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population.”

This is 2020, so at least get Heather to give you some up to date numbers. Here is an idea why don't you post the DOJ table for 2018 or do you even know where to find it.

This is 2020, so at least get Heather to give you some up to date numbers. Here is an idea why don't you post the DOJ table for 2018 or do you even know where to find it.
They are only released periodically race numbers that is

Yea periodically like every year.

Ok what was the numbers in 18?

Ask Heather since she is your source.

I didn’t think so

I didn’t think so

You are the one pulling these numbers out your ass, back them up.

I didn’t think so

Take it up With the office of bureau statistics

I didn’t think so

Nothing for mr to take up. Post the numbers for 2017 or is it you fon't know how to pull up the table yourself. Better call Heather.

I didn’t think so

Nothing for mr to take up. Post the numbers for 2017 or is it you fon't know how to pull up the table yourself. Better call Heather.
I think hurting your feelings is something I don’t want to continue

I didn’t think so

No admitting you don't know how to find it is something you don't want to do.:abgg2q.jpg:

METRO

By Joshua Rhett Miller

January 16, 2020 | 8:42am

kenneth-petersen-89.jpg

Kenneth PetersenBurlington County Prosecutor's O
A college student in Texas who called for “all the black people” to be shot at a New Jersey high school is facing upgraded charges for suggesting the sick stunt, prosecutors said.

The comment from Kenneth Petersen, 21, of Stephenville, came in a group chat organized by a student at Northern Burlington Regional High School who was discussing senior pranks in May 2018, the Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office said Wednesday.

The student who created the chat on the messaging app GroupMe did not know Petersen, but access to the group was available to anyone with an account on the platform, Burlington County Prosecutor Scott Coffina said.

The student alerted her teacher to the alleged threat and a police investigation in Mansfield Township was launched. The comment was particularly concerning because it came just ahead of the school’s graduation ceremony – leading to an additional police presence there, Coffina said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...the-black-people-to-be-shot-at-nj-school/amp/

Did someone forget to tell this fool that racism is a thing of the past. At least that is what black folks have been told.
There seem to be gaps in the story. Looking at his photo he looks like an incel type and perhaps looking to shock people. He shouldnt be allowed to own a gun though. People have a right to some protection.

METRO

By Joshua Rhett Miller

January 16, 2020 | 8:42am

kenneth-petersen-89.jpg

Kenneth PetersenBurlington County Prosecutor's O
A college student in Texas who called for “all the black people” to be shot at a New Jersey high school is facing upgraded charges for suggesting the sick stunt, prosecutors said.

The comment from Kenneth Petersen, 21, of Stephenville, came in a group chat organized by a student at Northern Burlington Regional High School who was discussing senior pranks in May 2018, the Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office said Wednesday.

The student who created the chat on the messaging app GroupMe did not know Petersen, but access to the group was available to anyone with an account on the platform, Burlington County Prosecutor Scott Coffina said.

The student alerted her teacher to the alleged threat and a police investigation in Mansfield Township was launched. The comment was particularly concerning because it came just ahead of the school’s graduation ceremony – leading to an additional police presence there, Coffina said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...the-black-people-to-be-shot-at-nj-school/amp/

Did someone forget to tell this fool that racism is a thing of the past. At least that is what black folks have been told.

Allegedly? Then why in the hell are you posting that shit here? Maybe because you're not so allegedly stupid.

I didn’t think so

No admitting you don't know how to find it is something you don't want to do.:abgg2q.jpg:
I put the numbers in your face then I broke out in dance lol hahah

Forum List

Back