Texas Lawmakers Unanimously Pass Bill That Will Allow Fentanyl Dealers To Be Charged With Murder

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
God bless the Republic of Texas. Where they lead, the rest of the country should follow. Now if Texas could just do something about the vile usurper in the White House, who is enabling those drug cartels.

"The “Combating Fentanyl” bill introduced by Republican Sen. Joan Huffman, SB 645, passed unanimously.

The legislation would reclassify deaths due to fentanyl as poisonings and open up anyone who makes, sells, or delivers the drug to being charged with murder if someone overdoses.

According to a report from the Texas Tribune, “the bill would also increase the penalty for making or delivering less than 1 gram of fentanyl from a state jail felony to a third-degree felony. If a person dies from an overdose as a result of that manufacturing or delivery of the drug, that penalty is escalated to a second-degree felony. In 2021, Huffman authored a law that increased penalties for manufacturing or delivering more than 1 gram of fentanyl.”

Texas Lawmakers Unanimously Pass Bill That Will Allow Fentanyl Dealers To Be Charged With Murder

Texas Lawmakers Unanimously Pass Bill That Will Allow Fentanyl Dealers To Be Charged With Murder​

Damn. Texas needed to pass a bill declaring that???! Do they need to pass a bill too that a chef deliberately stuffing mushroom appetizers with strychnine killing people is murder as well so that they can charge him with the obvious, too?

Damn. Texas needed to pass a bill declaring that???! Do they need to pass a bill too that a chef deliberately stuffing mushroom appetizers with strychnine killing people is murder as well so that they can charge him with the obvious, too?

They're just setting an example for those of us who live in less-astute states. We should follow their lead.

texas-criminal-penalties.png

Not exactly a huge difference in matters of the term. State jails are no day at the beach but short timers are going to be more better behaved than those doing longer stretches.

It won't matter much because of parole though. NVOs will get out.

I believe people should be able to do stupid and retarded shit. I don't believe that the dealer should be completely fucked as that means we don't have responsability for our actions and isn't that a conservative value?

I believe people should be able to do stupid and retarded shit. I don't believe that the dealer should be completely fucked as that means we don't have responsability for our actions and isn't that a conservative value?
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but why do you think that people who deal certain things choose those things as their way of making whatever money comes in? When there are so many other ways for a paycheck to be scored, why sell something that can and will hurt or even kill people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Because the dealer is who makes complete and total sure that certain things are out there for the rest of us to get our hands on, why shouldn't they be punished? If anything, baiting people is what they are guilty of. In other words, stirring the pot is what they do and so why shouldn't the pot blow up in their faces instead of everyone else's when the dealers are the people who are keeping the life-threatening products alive and kicking?

Last edited:

So you believe I should be able to do stupid and retarded shit like running you over with a truck? You don't believe that I should be completely fucked because that means I don't have responsibility for my actions and it's a conservative value that I should should be allowed to run over you with a truck?

Do you ever read the shit you post? :laughing0301:

Start executing them and fentanyl will quickly begin to decline. But as long as our society doesn't treat criminals like criminals then they will continue to thrive.

Start executing them and fentanyl will quickly begin to decline. But as long as our society doesn't treat criminals like criminals then they will continue to thrive.
It doesn’t help either when the culture mainstreams drug abuse. Instead of dissuading drug usage, the authorities now make PSA’s to warn kids to be careful of any fentanyl in their meth and pot and heroin and crack and opioids.

Forum List

Back