Right coast, classified
Over 12,500 to DC
Over 38,900 to NYC
Over 32,000 to Chicago
Over 3,400 to Philadelphia
Over 16,500 to Denver
Over 1,500 to LA

1710285928364.gif

Those California numbers are way too low. He needs to bump those up by a couple of zeros. I recommend sending about 100,000 to the Peoples Republics of Berkeley, Oakland, and Santa Cruz,CA.
Each.

Over 12,500 to DC
Over 38,900 to NYC
Over 32,000 to Chicago
Over 3,400 to Philadelphia
Over 16,500 to Denver
Over 1,500 to LA

View attachment 916333

Those California numbers are way too low. He needs to bump those up by a couple of zeros. I recommend sending about 100,000 to the Peoples Republics of Berkeley, Oakland, and Santa Cruz,CA.
Each.

At some point, he will have to answer for this. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

At some point, he will have to answer for this. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
No he won't....his numbers in Texas are up not down. While we're on the subject though.... exactly what is it that he will have to answer for? The sanctuary cities are at full liberty to revoke that status. Abbott is not preventing them from doing that. Sooo I guess they should either put the fuck up or shit the fuck up.

No he won't....his numbers in Texas are up not down. While we're on the subject though.... exactly what is it that he will have to answer for? The sanctuary cities are at full liberty to revoke that status. Abbott is not preventing them from doing that. Sooo I guess they should either put the fuck up or shit the fuck up.
You'd have to know the definition of "sanctuary city" to know what you're talking about.

It doesn't mean what you think it means.

It has been explained to you at nauseam. You're just not inclined to accept that you're ignorant on the subject.

But while were on the subject of Sanctuary Cities though, Texas has sanctuary cities. Has this unspeakable bastard proudly announced his human trafficking to Texas cities that have that designation? Nope. So I guess you should learn what it means or shut the fuck up.

You'd have to know the definition of "sanctuary city" to know what you're talking about.

It doesn't mean what you think it means.

It has been explained to you at nauseam. You're just not inclined to accept that you're ignorant on the subject.

But while were on the subject of Sanctuary Cities though, Texas has sanctuary cities. Has this unspeakable bastard proudly announced his human trafficking to Texas cities that have that designation? Nope. So I guess you should learn what it means or shut the fuck up.
Trafficking is not bussing it is
what takes place when cartels use hapless migrants for mules and sex objects. Learn your terminology son of Saul.

Once again what is Abbot doing that he has to answer for? You avoided that completely.

There's no mysterious definition for sanctuary city....they have the right to turn down the busses.

As for Texas? If they happen to have a responsibile governor who has determined that he doesn't want to foot the bill for DC's border neglect....so much the better.

Once again what is Abbot doing that he has to answer for? You avoided that completely.
Human trafficking and generally being cruel to people who have suffered enough already.
There's no mysterious definition for sanctuary city....
Nope. There is a definition. It is where, if you are illegal and someone is committing a crime against you, you can call the police without worry that your status will be considered. It helps stop the crimes you mentioned. If you really gave a shit about someone other than yourself, you'd recognize that.
they have the right to turn down the busses.
Actually they do not since it is now unannounced and uncoordinated with local authorities
As for Texas? If they happen to have a responsibile governor who has determined that he doesn't want to foot the bill for DC's border neglect....so much the better.
If god were going to give the world an enema, he'd stick the nozzle in Texas. The actions of the governor down there is beyond sick. Any decent American would know this so I don't expect you to remotely grasp the concept of how cruel this is.

Human trafficking and generally being cruel to people who have suffered enough already.

Nope. There is a definition. It is where, if you are illegal and someone is committing a crime against you, you can call the police without worry that your status will be considered. It helps stop the crimes you mentioned. If you really gave a shit about someone other than yourself, you'd recognize that.

Actually they do not since it is now unannounced and uncoordinated with local authorities

If god were going to give the world an enema, he'd stick the nozzle in Texas. The actions of the governor down there is beyond sick. Any decent American would know this so I don't expect you to remotely grasp the concept of how cruel this is.
All bullshit apologia....and looks like self pity. YES they can turn down the busses....it's being done now. No mass transit can take place without origin and end destination documentation per the department of transportation.

Half of the people your talking about are already human traffickers....two cartel freaks with three kidnapped children....and no bussing is not trafficking Mr Alinsky. Not gonna fall for your word games.

If YOU REALLY GAVE A SHIT you would stop insisting that Texas embrace murderers, pedophiles, cartel hacks and other criminal low life just because they are mixed in with legitimate migrants. Abbott does give a shit. It's his job. So if Texas is that bad why aren't you happy for the busses asshole? They're going to a better place right?

So tell that immigrant family your supporting and housing right now that they don't have to worry because CC is on the job!

Forum List

Back