Texas Governor Overrules Uncle Jojo

If right always won out over wrong or if what's best for the American taxpayer and worker always won out, Biden's batting average would be ZERO.

candycorn
I'll just stand over here and LMFAO. Bidung is a walking talking disaster and he proves it every day. I'm betting YOU regret voting for that incompetent ass but are just to stubborn to admit it.

Hell I've talked with folks who voted for that incompetent ass and they regret it and wish they'd voted for Trump.

You just keep lying to yourself. You're real good at it and NO Bidung wouldn't win if he ran and I'd bet a Dem would have a hard time getting elected to man the back of a garbage truck after all the Shit Bidung has done.

There is no federal law regarding vaccine mandates. There is no state law regarding vaccine mandates. Nothing can supersede anything because there are no laws. These mandates are not law and are to be ignored.

There is no federal law regarding vaccine mandates. There is no state law regarding vaccine mandates. Nothing can supersede anything because there are no laws. These mandates are not law and are to be ignored.

But if the people accept it, then none of that matters. All you need is a decent chunk of American people to go along with it and it becomes an unwritten rule.

But if the people accept it, then none of that matters. All you need is a decent chunk of American people to go along with it and it becomes an unwritten rule.

Yeah, that happens when the constitution is ignored, honesty and integrity are thrown out. Lawlessness will rule and the people that go along with it will be held captive.

Forum List

Back