Texas Governor Greg Abbott announces plan to build border wall and arrest migrants

Right, screw the Constitution and all. If Texas can say screw the Constitution I suppose the Federal government can also and start arresting people who own guns.

All that said, the Supreme Court will stop anything like this but Texas knows that.

Right, screw the Constitution and all. If Texas can say screw the Constitution I suppose the Federal government can also and start arresting people who own guns.

All that said, the Supreme Court will stop anything like this but Texas knows that.
GOOD!!!

THEY CAN STOP IT!

Give us all of the optics we need. Let us show the American people that these motherfuckers have no interest in protecting them.

GOOD!!!

THEY CAN STOP IT!

Give us all of the optics we need. Let us show the American people that these motherfuckers have no interest in protecting them.

They are coming for jobs. No one is going to actually stop that.

GOOD!!!

THEY CAN STOP IT!

Those gangs have lots of employment opportunities.

The invaders should be shot as they cross. Half a dozen bodies and it will stop.

GOOD!!!

THEY CAN STOP IT!

Then they can walk an extra 700 miles. To New Mexico.

We know we are doing something right when all of the leftist start bellyaching.

GOOD!!!

THEY CAN STOP IT!

Ask Americans to go to the border and repel the invasion. Hundreds would show up.

GOOD!!!

THEY CAN STOP IT!

The invaders should be shot as they cross. Half a dozen bodies and it will stop.

And we wonder why we are considered such a violent nation.

GOOD!!!

THEY CAN STOP IT!

Then they can walk an extra 700 miles. To New Mexico.

We know we are doing something right when all of the leftist start bellyaching.

Start arresting them. It's business that you are going to be hearing from.

GOOD!!!

THEY CAN STOP IT!

Try invading Mexico

it's the only rational thing to do, my friends!

Maybe Greg should the time and the taxpayers' money to build a power grid that doesn't crap out in cold weather and kill 700 people. Something the people of Texas really need.

GOOD!!!

THEY CAN STOP IT!

Try invading Mexico

Why?

Right........SCOTUS is sure to stop all states from enforcing preexisting state and federal laws when it comes to "ILLEGAL....immigration". I fail to see the problem with enforcing criminal law by any state, city or federal agency.....all of which have sworn to uphold the laws of the land and the CONSTITUTION.

Its a matter of semantics with some, simply alter the content by changing the context.....drop the ILLEGAL and call everyone.....criminals included, IMMIGRANTS. Its like the attempt to dehumanize the life that exists within the womb of a female, its no longer a human life in a state of gestation, its not a child, its not a baby......its a FETUS (a thing not worthy of having any constitutional protection).

How think does the left stupid we the people are?

The Constitution says illegal aliens can trespass when and wherever they wish? I don't think so but feel free to quote it. Arrest them. Sentence them to building defenses. When they've served their time toss 'em back on the other side of the border. Constructive catch and release.

GOOD!!!

THEY CAN STOP IT!

Ask Americans to go to the border and repel the invasion. Hundreds would show up.

Hundreds?
More like millions.

Right........SCOTUS is sure to stop all states from enforcing preexisting state and federal laws when it comes to "ILLEGAL....immigration". I fail to see the problem with enforcing criminal law by any state, city or federal agency.....all of which have sworn to uphold the laws of the land and the CONSTITUTION.

Its a matter of semantics with some, simply alter the content by changing the context.....drop the ILLEGAL and call everyone.....criminals included, IMMIGRANTS. Its like the attempt to dehumanize the life that exists within the womb of a female, its no longer a human life in a state of gestation, its not a child, its not a baby......its a FETUS (a thing not worthy of having any constitutional protection).

How think does the left stupid we the people are?

The courts have already ruled on this. The Constitution is clear. Immigration is a federal issue. People always complain that the Constitution doesn't state this or doesn't state that but it is clear here and the courts have already ruled this way.

The Constitution says illegal aliens can trespass when and wherever they wish? I don't think so but feel free to quote it. Arrest them. Sentence them to building defenses. When they've served their time toss 'em back on the other side of the border. Constructive catch and release.

You can make up things if you want. The Federal government most certainly can arrest and deport them.

portland-773.jpg

Forum List

Back