Texas Gov Greg Abbot calls for firing teacher in Wylie ISD for racist cartoon

i have no opinion about vernon jones. i can however immediately recognize that you wish to use him as a token.
If examples are tokens then so be it

He is an elected democrat and just as black as any of the fools in the segregated Congressional Black Caucus

... the motivation for these actions can be racist, and most probably was most of the times, as black people were not considered to be equal to whites and could therefore be enslaved.

Your hateful lies have put chips on the shoulders of tens of millions of blacks in America for forty years. "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next two hundred years." - Democrat and racist LBJ
Democrats opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Joe Biden's history is replete with racist remarks such as "I don't want my children living in a savage jungle (of integrated schools)."
Democrats created the KKK.
Democrat President Wilson adored Adolph Hitler as did FDR and his cadre of racist Democrats.
Now you LIE through your yellow teeth that "black people were not considered to be equal to whites." Only in YOUR world.
ONLY in yours. Sick.
The destructive racism of liberal Democrats

... the motivation for these actions can be racist, and most probably was most of the times, as black people were not considered to be equal to whites and could therefore be enslaved.

Your hateful lies have put chips on the shoulders of tens of millions of blacks in America for forty years. "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next two hundred years." - Democrat and racist LBJ
Joe Biden's history is replete with racist remarks such as "I don't want my children living in a savage jungle (of integrated schools)."
Democrat President Wilson adored Adolph Hitler as did FDR and his cadre of racist Democrats.
Now you LIE through your yellow teeth that "black people were not considered to be equal to whites." Only in YOUR world.
ONLY in yours. Sick.
"Now you LIE through your yellow teeth that "black people were not considered to be equal to whites." Only in YOUR world.
ONLY in yours. Sick."

LOL, it was codified in your constitution.
damn, what a scholar.

ONLY in yours. Sick.
"Now you LIE through your yellow teeth that "black people were not considered to be equal to whites." Only in YOUR world.
ONLY in yours. Sick."

damn, what a scholar.

1. You misspelled "Constitution."
2. Laws have changed since the Constitution was written and ratified.
3. You passed right over all your Democrat racism, your formation of the Ku Klux Klan, your racist Democrat presidents, your opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, your patronizing of blacks TODAY as inferior to you and needing your benevolent pats on the head and welfare state.
4. Read Thomas Sowell.
5. Read Walter Williams. Do you even know who they are?
6. Read Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg. It's all about you and your pals.
7. The only honest thing you have said is to call yourself a "troll." Spot on.

Now to my Ignore List you go, if belatedly. I have no interest in reading another idiotic sentence from you.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible
ciao brutto

ONLY in yours. Sick.
ONLY in yours. Sick."

damn, what a scholar.

1. You misspelled "Constitution."
2. Laws have changed since the Constitution was written and ratified.
3. You passed right over all your Democrat racism, your formation of the Ku Klux Klan, your racist Democrat presidents, your opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, your patronizing of blacks TODAY as inferior to you and needing your benevolent pats on the head and welfare state.
4. Read Thomas Sowell.
5. Read Walter Williams. Do you even know who they are?
6. Read Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg. It's all about you and your pals.

Now to my Ignore List you go, if belatedly. I have no interest in reading another idiotic sentence from you.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible
ciao brutto
bye, felicia.
it was a pleasure to witness your idiotic prancing.
meanwhile, it is a fact that black people were not considered equal to white people. as codified in your constitution ( <--absolutely correct spelling, perfessor). everyday on this scumbag convention of a "message board" you can see white people calling black and brown people animals. but i am the problem, lol.

Forum List

Back