Texas for Hillary

Show us medium voter fraud?
:wtf:

You have been shown voter fraud. The liberal Primaries were rife with it. The DNC's own emails were saturated with their own admissions of rigging the Primary. Election machines are 'accidently' switching Trump votes to Hillary but not vice versa...

'You can lead a horse to water, but...'

Every voting machine I have ever used had a seal on it showing it was tested and certified, There are seals on the side to show if it has been tampered with

Why are Republicans in Texas so inept that they can't certify the accuracy of their machines?

Last edited:
No, they are not doing any such things.

Are you falling for false flag operations?

Show us medium voter fraud?
:wtf:

You have been shown voter fraud. The liberal Primaries were rife with it. The DNC's own emails were saturated with their own admissions of rigging the Primary. Election machines are 'accidently' switching Trump votes to Hillary but not vice versa...

'You can lead a horse to water, but...'

Every voting machine I have ever used had a seal on it showing it was tested and certified, There are seals on the side to show if it has been tampered with

Why are Republicans in Texas so inept that they can't certify the accuracy of their machines?
easy just can't believe that America is honestly, knowingly, willingly, voluntarily, and skipping to the polls to reject Orange Creepy Donald.

Please provide a link showing Republicans in Texas have NOT certified the machines and/or they are incompetent.

I say, you are doing a great job trying to turn the focus around from voting machines switching votes from Trump to Hillary somehow being the GOP's fault. Nice try. (Another Saul Alynski 'disciple' putting what he has learned into practice....)

easy just can't believe that America is honestly, knowingly, willingly, voluntarily, and skipping to the polls to reject Orange Creepy Donald.
No, I am acknowledging the fact that the DNC rigged it's own Primaries, that it's own emails exposed them as having done so, that election fraud in the DNC primaries was seen and reported, and acknowledging that a party willing to do al lthat just to help it's preferred candidate win the Primary is certainly NOT above continuing their efforts in the general election.

Please provide a link showing Republicans in Texas have NOT certified the machines and/or they are incompetent.

I say, you are doing a great job trying to turn the focus around from voting machines switching votes from Trump to Hillary somehow being the GOP's fault. Nice try. (Another Saul Alynski 'disciple' putting what he has learned into practice....)
One, the machines are not malfunctioning.

Two, if they are, it is the GOP's fault in Texas.

Three, you are becoming for confused.

No, I am acknowledging the fact that the DNC rigged it's own Primaries, that it's own emails exposed them as having done so, that election fraud in the DNC primaries was seen and reported, and acknowledging that a party willing to do al lthat just to help it's preferred candidate win the Primary is certainly NOT above continuing their efforts in the general election.
This is about Trump getting stopped and stomped, possibly even in Texas, where the GOP is in charge of voting.

WHAT'S TRUE: A woman in Tarrant County claimed that her vote switched from Republican to Democrat and she caught and corrected the error; a subsequent investigation determined the machine was working properly, and the woman admitted she may have erroneously selected the wrong candidate.

WHAT'S FALSE: Reports are not flooding in from across Texas about vote switching, and most anecdotes are identical with localities changed.

Texas Vote Switching

We contacted Tarrant County and spoke with an elections official there who told us the rumor was not new, as every election brings along with it claims of "vote switching." She stated that in all instances where machine or voting equipment malfunctions are reported, a technician physically investigates the machine involved in an attempt to replicate the error (adding that the county has never successfully managed to reproduce a switched vote).

You do know that the occurrence is not limited to 1 individual, right?

San Antonio radio station KISS-FM reported that similar claims out of Potter and Randall County were investigated, and the purported "vote switching" was attributed to "human error":

Potter County Judge Nancy Tanner released a statement [on 25 October 2016]. It said, “There is nothing wrong with any of the machines we use for voting. They do not flip your vote. They do not flip parties. Humans do that.” It goes on to talk about the situation in Canyon: “There was one incident in Randall County where a voter voted straight ticket and when they hit the vote button, it flipped parties ... The machine was then checked and nothing was wrong with the machine.”

According to the Randall County Elections Office, they were aware of this mistake but addressed it as user-error. They said that there are several voters each year who report that their ballots are mismarked, but they are usually caused by the voter accidentally selecting a different party.

According to the Texas Secretary of State's office, each vote is recorded in three places: on the machine itself, on an external drive, and on a paper printout. Citing the possibility of human error or (relatively rare) miscalibration of voting machines, the representative told us the office encouraged all voters to double check their ballots before submitting their vote. She added that should a voter encounter a malfunctioning piece of voting equipment, it is imperative they report the incident to election officials to ensure the issue can be addressed. However, she was not aware of any official reports of widespread or localized vote switching (despite the rampant rumors on Facebook). All three agencies we contacted affirmed that vote-switching rumors are in no way news to the 2016 general election, and that user error overwhelmingly accounts for reports of switched votes.

San Antonio radio station KISS-FM reported that similar claims out of Potter and Randall County were investigated, and the purported "vote switching" was attributed to "human error":

Potter County Judge Nancy Tanner released a statement [on 25 October 2016]. It said, “There is nothing wrong with any of the machines we use for voting. They do not flip your vote. They do not flip parties. Humans do that.” It goes on to talk about the situation in Canyon: “There was one incident in Randall County where a voter voted straight ticket and when they hit the vote button, it flipped parties ... The machine was then checked and nothing was wrong with the machine.”

According to the Randall County Elections Office, they were aware of this mistake but addressed it as user-error. They said that there are several voters each year who report that their ballots are mismarked, but they are usually caused by the voter accidentally selecting a different party.

So when a voter selects to vote a 'Party Ticket'....how do all the votes get cast for that party...except for the Presidency? The one woman in the article I read said she did this, but when she looked all the way through the only one that was changed was from Trump to Hillary?

Interesting....

So when a voter selects to vote a 'Party Ticket'....how do all the votes get cast for that party...except for the Presidency? The one woman in the article I read said she did this, but when she looked all the way through the only one that was changed was from Trump to Hillary?

Interesting....

And when she reported it to Republican officials, what did they find when they checked the machine?

Look...You guys are running Texas
REPUBLICANS in Texas are reporting that the machines work just fine if you know how to use them

1. And when she reported it to Republican officials, what did they find when they checked the machine?

2. Look...You guys are running Texas

3. REPUBLICANS in Texas are reporting that the machines work just fine if you know how to use them
1. I don't know - you tell me...with a link.

2. 'You guys'? :lmao:

3. So you have the link to those tests and the results on the voting machines? Please Share....

4. And all your rambling has done nothing to disprove that voters are claiming machines have changed their votes....

Hillary is the only Bush type conservative in this race.
So it makes sense...

1. And when she reported it to Republican officials, what did they find when they checked the machine?

2. Look...You guys are running Texas

3. REPUBLICANS in Texas are reporting that the machines work just fine if you know how to use them
1. I don't know - you tell me...with a link.

2. 'You guys'? :lmao:

3. So you have the link to those tests and the results on the voting machines? Please Share....

4. And all your rambling has done nothing to disprove that voters are claiming machines have changed their votes....

I provided a link showing that REPUBLICAN Texas officials are finding no defective machines

Puts the burden of proof on you to show that they are

Forum List

Back