Texas Dems flee state to save democracy

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

Each of them deserve punishment, Damn chickenhearted creeps.
Tough huh? Good! You should of course know that Gov Fappit has already docked their pay - a bigly 7 grand per year which not a one of em needs! :laughing0301:

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

Democrats did this back when Rick Perry was Governor and they returned after awhile, so will these Democrats…

Democrats did this back when Rick Perry was Governor and they returned after awhile, so will these Democrats…
You should know that Republicans in Oregon were first to use this play.

You should know that Republicans in WA State were first to use this play.

So?

I am stating that this is nothing new here in Texas and yet you are now discussing Washington for some reason…

Democrats ran when Perry was Governor in the early 2000’s and they returned and they will again return…

I do not know why you are mentioning Washington State when this is about Texas…

So?

I am stating that this is nothing new here in Texas and yet you are now discussing Washington for some reason…

Democrats ran when Perry was Governor in the early 2000’s and they returned and they will again return…

I corrected myself. It was Oregon and it worked …
How you are so cock-sure they’ll return is a mystery, but carry on!

So?

Right, and you think they will stay away forever because you live outside reality!

As I stated this is not the first time in Texas nor will it be the last time, so your hero’s will cave and come back!

They will be extradited like the criminals they are. It's not over. It's only a PATHETIC delay tactic that NEVER works.

The jig is up. They can't cheat anymore. This is pure desperation.

Does that go for the Republican legislators that left Oregon to stop a vote? Are the Oregon Republicans chickenhearted creeps?

No idea why they are running away. Just vote 'no', tell me what is the worst will happen :rolleyes:

So?

Right, and you think they will stay away forever because you live outside reality!

As I stated this is not the first time in Texas nor will it be the last time, so your hero’s will cave and come back!
Maybe it’ll work, maybe it won’t Jackson.
Either way they win as it directs national attention to the issue.

Does that go for the Republican legislators that left Oregon to stop a vote? Are the Oregon Republicans chickenhearted creeps?

I don't know anything about those damn Yankees in Oregon.

" Private jets? " yes

"No Masks? " yes

"Abandoning their duties?" yes

....."sounds like Demonrats to me"

1626143331724.png

Forum List

Back