Texas Can Get Trump's Border Wall Accomplished [by Texas requesting a national emergency]

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Sounds like This is a very good idea, only issue i see is that the caravan promoters will try to then direct the people to the more open areas in the other states. They are realizing Ca is getting fully locked down.Texas is closer to central America and if its locked down would overall send the message of the futility of attempting to illegally cross into America.

Texas can make a border wall happen. Many worry that courts will block President Donald Trump from building a border wall with funds reprogrammed from other projects under a declaration of an emergency. However, Texas is in the more conservative Fifth Circuit, not the Ninth.

As an attorney who worked for Judicial Watch and more recently for Larry Klayman at Freedom Watch, this topic has prompted legal research by the author.

The border wall should be built exclusively in Texas at first, postponing California, Arizona, and New Mexico until after the Texas border is secure. That will keep lawsuits in the Fifth Circuit and out of the Ninth. Texas can make this happen.

Texas governor Greg Abbott should formally request that the president issue a declaration of an emergency. Abbott should declare a state-level emergency. Abbott should ask Texas officials to compile incidents of violence, gang activity, drug-smuggling, human-smuggling, sex-trafficking, etc. to document grounds for an emergency. Abbott should make demand invoking Article 4, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution that the federal government "shall" protect Texas against "invasion" by armed gangs and criminals. The Texas Legislature should pass a resolution invoking Article 4, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution that the federal government "shall" protect Texas against "domestic violence" spread from Mexico across the border, including armed gangs and criminals, drug-smuggling, human-smuggling, sex slavery, etc.

Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Sounds like This is a very good idea, only issue i see is that the caravan promoters will try to then direct the people to the more open areas in the other states. They are realizing Ca is getting fully locked down.Texas is closer to central America and if its locked down would overall send the message of the futility of attempting to illegally cross into America.
Each state needs to look out for itself. With every mile of wall, it becomes more difficult for the invading hordes.

Conservatives head to Texas to try to build their own wall

Texas could do it to. They are a republic in their own right and I'm sure many Texas companies would be more than happy to be paid to build that wall in Texas.

Hope the rest of the States on the border join in.

Texas could do it to. They are a republic in their own right and I'm sure many Texas companies would be more than happy to be paid to build that wall in Texas.

Hope the rest of the States on the border join in.
Why didn't they do it years ago? You know, after the war with Mexico and stuff...

Forum List

Back