Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

nobody cares s0n.........this debate happens only in the nether-regions of the internet. Nowhere else!!

In the next 4 months alone, millions of rounds of ammo will be purchased across this country because of the chance that Hilda wins........weapons too. Flying out of gun stores like M&M's off the shelf at the local 7-11.
Argumentum ad populum fallacy!

Whatever you say s0n.....:coffee:.....I just way prefer the chances of the guys not owning wiffle ball bat collections at home!!:up:
Was that supposed to be funny ?
It will never be any more laughable then your Crapspiracy nonsense.
You peaked when you began spewing that shit.

Oh....its hysterical s0n for non-limpwristers who don't own a Nerf firearm.

LOL....and my 20 ?'s on Newtown still answered only with "duh". But you're a paid sock-puppet anyway s0n...:bye1:....the whole board knows it too!!:2up: Anybody who thinks Newtown happened like the official story said has a plate in their head!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Thanks for proving me correct.
The everybody knows rationalizing locks it up lol!

You have to provide facts for facts to be accepted. You provided baseless claims and called them facts. I'm not surprised you don't know the difference.
Fact is fact your acceptance in not required.
Fact you made a totally false comparison between limiting gun ownership and abortion.
Also fact is you are attempting to rationalize that bullshit.

Your opinion is that it's a false comparison. I wasn't comparing the two. They were examples. I was comparing how idiot Liberals call (fill in the blank) they oppose as a fetish while (fill in the blank) they support isn't. When your dumbass thinks on such a low level, it's easy to see why YOU would get confused.
Can you rationalize any harder sappy Mc slapdick?

I stated facts. That you refuse to accept them makes them valid, NL.
False !
The only parts of your blathering that are fact, are women do have abortions and people own guns.
There is no evidence linking the two.
Hence a false comparison.
Fail.

That you think the comparison involved the specific EXAMPLES proves you're not the one to make any determination.

You're a born failure to born failures.

nobody cares s0n.........this debate happens only in the nether-regions of the internet. Nowhere else!!

In the next 4 months alone, millions of rounds of ammo will be purchased across this country because of the chance that Hilda wins........weapons too. Flying out of gun stores like M&M's off the shelf at the local 7-11.

Whatever you say s0n.....:coffee:.....I just way prefer the chances of the guys not owning wiffle ball bat collections at home!!:up:

Oh....its hysterical s0n for non-limpwristers who don't own a Nerf firearm.

LOL....and my 20 ?'s on Newtown still answered only with "duh". But you're a paid sock-puppet anyway s0n...:bye1:....the whole board knows it too!!:2up: Anybody who thinks Newtown happened like the official story said has a plate in their head!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Thanks for proving me correct.
The everybody knows rationalizing locks it up lol!

Still making claims you can't support?

I wouldn't want that many guns but the last time I checked there was no limit on how many guns a person could own.

Not according to the Liberals. They're the one that call exercising a right to own guns a fetish yet have no problem with a woman having as many abortions as she wants.

"Fetishes" and "rights" have zero to do with each other. A "right" is a legal term; a "fetish" is an emotional one.

Clearly you can have a "fetish" you don't have a right to, and certainly we all have "rights" that aren't "fetishes".

Rationalizing now?

"Rationalizing" -- what? It's what the terms mean.

A fetish is an emotional attachment to an object. The fact that you and your fellow travellers are wetting your pants trying to change the subject FROM a fetish to all manner of deflections from "how many guns you can own" to "what the laws are" to "gun grabbers"to "crime statistics" to "limp wristers" to "abortions" to "climate change"--- just confirms it. None of that is the point here.

So having an abortion isn't an emotional thing?

Never had one but I'm sure it is, and when it's used as a rhetorical truncheon it's intended to be.

That's the point. The fact that you can only argue from emotion confirms that that's your basis -- defendigng your fetish.

This particular festish object is based on violence. Hence the anger.

This just illustrates all too well how crazy this country has gotten with their guns and their Second Amendment rights and the abuse of that right.

Police raid bingo hall in Houston and find 100 guns stashed away

abuse of the right.....there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s....there are now 357 million guns in private hands in 2016...in that time, gun murder went down 49%...accidental gun deaths went down, non-fatal gun injuries went down.......so were is the crazy.....?

There are now 14.5 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016....up from just over a million in the 1980s....and again, the gun murder rate went down, not up, the accidental gun death rate went down, violent crime went down, and non fatal gun accidents went down...please...tell us where the crazy is....
Debunking "More Guns, Less Crime" 3.0
If you didn't make that up as a clever retort, the link doesn't work.

And again.
Damn you're so easy!

It's funny a NL thinks he can do anything worthwhile.
NL?
My worst day is more worthwhile then the best you could possibly imagine.

You claim to be so smart, figure it out.

Your best day doesn't have the value of the daws I flushed down the toilet this morning. In other words, your best is still lower than a shit.
Butt hurt alert!

At least you admit you're butt hurt, NL.
It's obvious who's butt hurt and it's not me.
There again you are making a false comparison.

It's funny a NL thinks he can do anything worthwhile.
NL?

Your best day doesn't have the value of the daws I flushed down the toilet this morning. In other words, your best is still lower than a shit.
Butt hurt alert!

It's you and trying to make yourself feel better about it isn't working.

I know why you think you're so smart. You're so far behind everyone else you have the impression you're in first place.
You should quit while you're behind.
No shame , just out of your league.

Like I said. You think you're in first because you're that far behind. It's OK. Not everyone has a purpose in life and you prove that daily.
Bahahahaha!

Not according to the Liberals. They're the one that call exercising a right to own guns a fetish yet have no problem with a woman having as many abortions as she wants.

"Fetishes" and "rights" have zero to do with each other. A "right" is a legal term; a "fetish" is an emotional one.

Clearly you can have a "fetish" you don't have a right to, and certainly we all have "rights" that aren't "fetishes".

Rationalizing now?

A fetish is an emotional attachment to an object. The fact that you and your fellow travellers are wetting your pants trying to change the subject FROM a fetish to all manner of deflections from "how many guns you can own" to "what the laws are" to "gun grabbers"to "crime statistics" to "limp wristers" to "abortions" to "climate change"--- just confirms it. None of that is the point here.

Never had one but I'm sure it is, and when it's used as a rhetorical truncheon it's intended to be.

That's the point. The fact that you can only argue from emotion confirms that that's your basis -- defendigng your fetish.

Then, by your definition, abortion is a fetish.

I know why you think you're so smart. You're so far behind everyone else you have the impression you're in first place.
You should quit while you're behind.
No shame , just out of your league.

Like I said. You think you're in first because you're that far behind. It's OK. Not everyone has a purpose in life and you prove that daily.
Bahahahaha!

People laugh at you regularly.

I wouldn't want that many guns but the last time I checked there was no limit on how many guns a person could own.

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

They sell M&Ms at 7-11?

Fact is fact your acceptance in not required.
Fact you made a totally false comparison between limiting gun ownership and abortion.
Also fact is you are attempting to rationalize that bullshit.

Your opinion is that it's a false comparison. I wasn't comparing the two. They were examples. I was comparing how idiot Liberals call (fill in the blank) they oppose as a fetish while (fill in the blank) they support isn't. When your dumbass thinks on such a low level, it's easy to see why YOU would get confused.

False !
The only parts of your blathering that are fact, are women do have abortions and people own guns.
Fail.

That you think the comparison involved the specific EXAMPLES proves you're not the one to make any determination.

False but you had to say something.

Rationalizing now?

Whelp --- a fetish is something the fetishizer is drawn to and obsessed with. So apparently it could be your fetish, yeah.

You're a multifetishizer. And to think they said you had no talent.

This just illustrates all too well how crazy this country has gotten with their guns and their Second Amendment rights and the abuse of that right.

One thing that this definitely shows....you do not need to license gun owners, register guns or have universal gun background checks to actually catch gun criminals...this is another illegal gun owner caught with current police techniques...and who was able to get around all current gun laws.......so you guys still have to explain how any of the new laws you propose would have changed the outcome of this arrest....

He was caught without needing a gun license, he was caught without registering guns...and a universal background check would not have caught him......he was caught and will be punished without any new gun laws.......

"current police techniques"? A raid?
How do you know these guns weren't registered? They were just confiscated a few days ago according to the article.

Texas has very lenient gun laws, open carry etc. I don't think there is a limit on how many guns you can own in Texas, either.

So what?

You don't live here and have no reason to worry about what Texans do within the border of their own state... Worry more about Chicago and it violence before pointing your finger at Texas.

I own two shotguns and I am sure you deem me as a gun nut but I am less likely to be killed here in Texas than in Chicago, so let stop with the hate on Texas.

I know you believe Texas is nothing but a bunch of red neck assholes but the Cities of Texas are very Democratic and diverse and if you were ever to come here you would know this.

Also business owners have the right to stop open carry and even conceal carry and you are not allow to carry your gun everywhere here in Texas, but I bet you did not know this because you refused to look it up before spewing your slanted opinion about the people of this state ( Texas ).

Also after reading about the news story the reality is the Hall was a front for a criminal organization seeing there are claims of money laundering going on...

" Prosecutors also say the hall's owners had their own ATM machines to launder an estimated $15 million in illegal earnings over the last four years. "

I notice you left that part out of your conversation and the reality that this region of the United States has a major problem with the Cartel and Asian Families running illegal operations down here...

Just saying!

abuse of the right.....there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s....there are now 357 million guns in private hands in 2016...in that time, gun murder went down 49%...accidental gun deaths went down, non-fatal gun injuries went down.......so were is the crazy.....?

There are now 14.5 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016....up from just over a million in the 1980s....and again, the gun murder rate went down, not up, the accidental gun death rate went down, violent crime went down, and non fatal gun accidents went down...please...tell us where the crazy is....
Debunking "More Guns, Less Crime" 3.0
If you didn't make that up as a clever retort, the link doesn't work.
It works fine for me maybe it your device. ?

False !
Fail.

False but you had to say something.

Facts are facts whether you accept them or not. That you don't proves they're valid.

NL?

Butt hurt alert!

Now you're making false assumptions.
It must suck to be you.

Rationalizing now?

Whelp --- a fetish is something the fetishizer is drawn to and obsessed with. So apparently it could be your fetish, yeah.

Backpedaling on the definition you provided? Sign of a concession. I accept your surrender.

When you were told growing up that you should be good at something, it didn't mean a dumbass.

Last edited:

Butt hurt alert!

Now you're making false assumptions.
It must suck to be you.

Wrong. It wasn't an assumption. It was fact.

Backpedaling on the definition you provided? Sign of a concession. I accept your surrender.

When you were told growing up that you should be good at something, it didn't me a dumbass.

"It didn't me a dumbass" huh. Well I can't put it better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back