Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
false
false facts are facts acceptance is not required.

Not according to the Liberals. They're the one that call exercising a right to own guns a fetish yet have no problem with a woman having as many abortions as she wants.
Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

You again making claims you expect the rest of us to accept. Sorry, I don't accept your worthless claims.

Sounds like you're desperate for attention.
Lol You not accepting the facts just proves their validity.

You have to provide facts for facts to be accepted. You provided baseless claims and called them facts. I'm not surprised you don't know the difference.
of the work on cocealed carry.....18 papers show it has reduced crime, 10 show no effect and only one shows it increases crime.....I will get the source for those papers later.......
Don't bother, l just love yanking your chain.

As you can actually do that, boy.
I just did, the boy shit is hilarious.

You can't yank your own chain, NL.
And again.
Damn you're so easy!

It's funny a NL thinks he can do anything worthwhile.

I wouldn't want that many guns but the last time I checked there was no limit on how many guns a person could own.

Not according to the Liberals. They're the one that call exercising a right to own guns a fetish yet have no problem with a woman having as many abortions as she wants.
Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

You again making claims you expect the rest of us to accept. Sorry, I don't accept your worthless claims.

You have to provide facts for facts to be accepted. You provided baseless claims and called them facts. I'm not surprised you don't know the difference.
Fact is fact your acceptance in not required.
Fact you made a totally false comparison between limiting gun ownership and abortion.
Also fact is you are attempting to rationalize that bullshit.

falseTotal false comparison!
Desperate much?

Don't bother, l just love yanking your chain.

And again.
Damn you're so easy!

NL?
My worst day is more worthwhile then the best you could possibly imagine.

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

Fact you made a totally false comparison between limiting gun ownership and abortion.

Your opinion is that it's a false comparison. I wasn't comparing the two. They were examples. I was comparing how idiot Liberals call (fill in the blank) they oppose as a fetish while (fill in the blank) they support isn't. When your dumbass thinks on such a low level, it's easy to see why YOU would get confused.

And again.
Damn you're so easy!

NL?

You claim to be so smart, figure it out.

Your best day doesn't have the value of the daws I flushed down the toilet this morning. In other words, your best is still lower than a shit.

I wouldn't want that many guns but the last time I checked there was no limit on how many guns a person could own.

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

nobody cares s0n.........this debate happens only in the nether-regions of the internet. Nowhere else!!

In the next 4 months alone, millions of rounds of ammo will be purchased across this country because of the chance that Hilda wins........weapons too. Flying out of gun stores like M&M's off the shelf at the local 7-11.
Argumentum ad populum fallacy!

Whatever you say s0n.....:coffee:.....I just way prefer the chances of the guys not owning wiffle ball bat collections at home!!:up:
Was that supposed to be funny ?
It will never be any more laughable then your Crapspiracy nonsense.
You peaked when you began spewing that shit.

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

Your opinion is that it's a false comparison. I wasn't comparing the two. They were examples. I was comparing how idiot Liberals call (fill in the blank) they oppose as a fetish while (fill in the blank) they support isn't. When your dumbass thinks on such a low level, it's easy to see why YOU would get confused.
Can you rationalize any harder sappy Mc slapdick?

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

nobody cares s0n.........this debate happens only in the nether-regions of the internet. Nowhere else!!

In the next 4 months alone, millions of rounds of ammo will be purchased across this country because of the chance that Hilda wins........weapons too. Flying out of gun stores like M&M's off the shelf at the local 7-11.

Whatever you say s0n.....:coffee:.....I just way prefer the chances of the guys not owning wiffle ball bat collections at home!!:up:

I know why you think you're so smart. You're so far behind everyone else you have the impression you're in first place.

"Fetishes" and "rights" have zero to do with each other. A "right" is a legal term; a "fetish" is an emotional one.

Clearly you can have a "fetish" you don't have a right to, and certainly we all have "rights" that aren't "fetishes".

And again.
Damn you're so easy!

NL?

Your best day doesn't have the value of the daws I flushed down the toilet this morning. In other words, your best is still lower than a shit.
Butt hurt alert!

I stated facts. That you refuse to accept them makes them valid, NL.

"Fetishes" and "rights" have zero to do with each other. A "right" is a legal term; a "fetish" is an emotional one.

Clearly you can have a "fetish" you don't have a right to, and certainly we all have "rights" that aren't "fetishes".

Rationalizing now?

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

I know why you think you're so smart. You're so far behind everyone else you have the impression you're in first place.
You should quit while you're behind.
No shame , just out of your league.

And again.
Damn you're so easy!

NL?

Butt hurt alert!

At least you admit you're butt hurt, NL.

You should quit while you're behind.
No shame , just out of your league.

Like I said. You think you're in first because you're that far behind. It's OK. Not everyone has a purpose in life and you prove that daily.

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

Oh....its hysterical s0n for non-limpwristers who don't own a Nerf firearm.

LOL....and my 20 ?'s on Newtown still answered only with "duh". But you're a paid sock-puppet anyway s0n...:bye1:....the whole board knows it too!!:2up: Anybody who thinks Newtown happened like the official story said has a plate in their head!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Rationalizing now?

"Rationalizing" -- what? It's what the terms mean.

A fetish is an emotional attachment to an object. The fact that you and your fellow travellers are wetting your pants trying to change the subject FROM a fetish to all manner of deflections from "how many guns you can own" to "what the laws are" to "gun grabbers" to "crime statistics" to "limp wristers" to "abortions" to "climate change" --- just confirms it. None of that is the point here.

I stated facts. That you refuse to accept them makes them valid, NL.
False !
The only parts of your blathering that are fact, are women do have abortions and people own guns.
There is no evidence linking the two.
Hence a false comparison.
Fail.

Rationalizing now?

"Rationalizing" -- what? It's what the terms mean.

A fetish is an emotional attachment to an object. The fact that you and your fellow travellers are wetting your pants trying to change the subject FROM a fetish to all manner of deflections from "how many guns you can own" to "what the laws are" to "gun grabbers" to "limp wristers" to "abortions" --- just confirms it. None of that is the point here.

So having an abortion isn't an emotional thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back