Test your musical knowledge

Disappointing. It could have been a nice idea but it goes off into a lot of bullshit that has nothing to do with music like "how many dates did the Beatles play at the Cavern Club" and "who designed their suits on the cover of... " --- who gives a shit. It's got nothing to do with the music.

A worthy concept, badly done....

I've written some Beatles quizzes.... here's one...

In the entire released body of released Beatles work (including the Anthology series) there are four different drummers. One is obviously Ringo, the vast majority. One is Andy White, a session drummer hired by George Martin for the album version of "Love Me Do" with Ringo relegated to tambourine. The third drummer is Pete Best, who appears on the early Anthology tracks and was later replaced by Ringo. Who is the fourth drummer?

Paul McCartney (on Back in the USSR, Glass Onion and Ballad of John and Yoko)

Another:
Who was the only Beatle to never quit the group, even temporarily?

John Lennon (Harrison walked out during Let it Be sessions, Ringo walked out during White Album, McCartney unilaterally declared the group dead)

A third:
It's fairly well known that the working title for "Yesterday", before the lyrics developed, was "Scrambled Eggs" -- what was the original working title of Lennon's song "It's Only Love"?

"That's a Nice Hat" :rofl:

The bad part about it too is one of the questions I missed was about my favorite band (Pink Floyd)....

It's timed so you'd have to be "quick" to cheat......

In the entire released body of released Beatles work (including the Anthology series) there are four different drummers. One is obviously Ringo, the vast majority. One is Andy White, a session drummer hired by George Martin for the album version of "Love Me Do" with Ringo relegated to tambourine. The third drummer is Pete Best, who appears on the early Anthology tracks and was later replaced by Ringo. Who is the fourth drummer?

Another:

John Lennon (Harrison walked out during Let it Be sessions, Ringo walked out during White Album, McCartney unilaterally declared the group dead)

A third:
It's fairly well known that the working title for "Yesterday", before the lyrics developed, was "Scrambled Eggs" -- what was the original working title of Lennon's song "It's Only Love"?

I missed them all and have not even heard of the song "It's Only Love"!

Another:

A third:

I missed them all and have not even heard of the song "It's Only Love"!

Aw. Well those were some of my hardest ones, don't feel bad.

Here ya goes...

Was on the album "Rubber Soul".

Forum List

Back