Test out the new USMB Skin - Feedback appreciated

Working on a new skin. You can select it at the skin selector at the bottom of the page, via the User CP, or you can also select it by clicking this link: US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

You can also click the 'Change Width' in the footer to set it to maximize the forum content up to 95% instead of being a fixed width. I prefer the non-fixed width version.

In addition, I'm going to set a maximum size on the signature. Right now I've got it set to 120 pixels max. If your signature is larger than that it will get clipped on the new skin. It will stay full size on the old skin.
Where is the new posts icon?

Where is the new posts icon?
keep looking

1692726513827.png

Tried it, didn’t like it
Went back to the old format

Font size is too small and the post does not pop out like in the old format.

Working on a new skin. You can select it at the skin selector at the bottom of the page, via the User CP, or you can also select it by clicking this link: US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

You can also click the 'Change Width' in the footer to set it to maximize the forum content up to 95% instead of being a fixed width. I prefer the non-fixed width version.

In addition, I'm going to set a maximum size on the signature. Right now I've got it set to 120 pixels max. If your signature is larger than that it will get clipped on the new skin. It will stay full size on the old skin.
I like it alot!

No more "most reactions" leader board. Hopefully that will cut down on the practice.

You really want my feedback on the new skin? ... it makes me want to vomit ...

Are you happy now? ...
Yes, but what about the ads of the foreign women with big boobs looking for love? You don't even have to go to Penthouse. We got it all right here on USMB.

Yes, but what about the ads of the foreign women with big boobs looking for love? You don't even have to go to Penthouse. We got it all right here on USMB.

'Women'... with no boobs can be found on liberal sites.

So far I like it. If you could adjust the contrast on the notifications so I can see which of my posts were responded to, that would help.
The shading is so minor my old eyes have a hard time with it.

So far I like it. If you could adjust the contrast on the notifications so I can see which of my posts were responded to, that would help.
The shading is so minor my old eyes have a hard time with it.
So far it's been hard on my eyes too.

Forum List

Back