Tesla to the rescue of Texas.

I do like how Texicans are cheering Tesla expanding plants in the Austin area. Not realizing that the one and only thing that makes Texas somewhat relevant (oil) is being subjugated by Tesla.

I do like how Texicans are cheering Tesla expanding plants in the Austin area. Not realizing that the one and only thing that makes Texas somewhat relevant (oil) is being subjugated by Tesla.
I expect that by 2028, Texas will be blue. The radicalism of Abbot and the Trumpanzees are turning a lot of Texans off. And the failures of their grid with their GOP Senator running off to Cancun while many Texans were literally freezing to death is hardly a good ad for the GOP. Also, the plants that Tesla is building in Texas is bringing in a lot of well educated people, and such people tend to vote blue.

Nice commercial
It is. And is exactly the kind of commercial that Musk has put out before another of his successes. Tesla is not a traditional auto company, it is a high tech company that build computers with wheels, as well as many other things.

I expect that by 2028, Texas will be blue. The radicalism of Abbot and the Trumpanzees are turning a lot of Texans off. And the failures of their grid with their GOP Senator running off to Cancun while many Texans were literally freezing to death is hardly a good ad for the GOP. Also, the plants that Tesla is building in Texas is bringing in a lot of well educated people, and such people tend to vote blue.
Perhaps the governor's mansion may fall...but you'll never have more congressional Dems than Reps. So redistricting is probably not going to be a "blue wave".

I wouldn't place any bets on that.

Redistricting is a different animal. I hope you're right and that there would be wholesale changes in Texas politics. But you've got to understand that this is the state that elected Rick Perry after GWB....and has endured one of the dumbest politicians on the planet with a grin. Yeah; I don't see it changing any time soon. Sophistication is a generational thing.

One asswipe running against Abbott is this dork named Don Huffiness or whatever his name is.... His ads are right off of this message board:

1632115767266.png

Yeah, this dork is saying he's going to shut down the border which is explicitly against the law.

"As governor, I will use Texas military to close the roads at the 25 bridges over the Rio Grande to all inbound commercial traffic. Mexico ships tens of millions of dollars in exports per day via Texas. This will stop."

Anyway...this is what plays down there.

Forum List

Back