Tesla posts a wildly profitable Q3 despite difficult car market

I keep hearing about how Electric cars aren't viable....and yet....

Despite a global pandemic and ongoing chip shortage, Tesla continues to make money hand over fist. The company reported on Wednesday that it had a net income of $1.62 billion — five times more than it did this time last year. What's more, Tesla's operating income grew some 54 percent over the past quarter to $2 billion.

AAPL8bD.img

Company executives pointed to record-setting sales of both the Model 3 and Model Y — a combined 232,102 units delivered during Q3 2021 — for the explosive earnings growth, though only 9,289 Models X and S were shipped during the same period, a nearly 40 percent drop from Q2 2021 rates.
The company also released a more streamlined iteration of its car companion app that "enables phone key for multiple vehicles simultaneously, allows commands to be sent to the vehicle immediately upon opening the app and integrates the purchase of upgrades, subscriptions and accessories." New features include Disney+ streaming, a scrolling arcade shooter dubbed Sky Force Reloaded, a "car wash mode," and various tweaks to improve the vehicle's cold weather performance.
Elon musk is smarter, quicker and brighter than the rest of his all the rest of his competitors collectively together and not just buy a small margin either.

You want to see something amazing?
Look at the new Pi phone that will be coming out soon.

It takes shitty people to come up with such shitty policies. There is nothing American about the modern day Democrat.
They are driven by a false set of mores and standards that have been proven to be failures time and again. They have some type of an emotional illusion akin to the Borg collective on Star Trek series. Honestly it's the best example of an analogy to describe them that I've ever seen. I wonder if the writers of the show did it on purpose to mock the modern collectivist segment of our society.

Jo

Forum List

Back