Tesla Faces Class Action Lawsuit For Lying About EV's Capabilities

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Apparently, advertising your EV as a self driving vehicle that only needs a passenger in the drivers seat for legal purposes wasn't exactly true.
Tesla made this claim in a video back in 2016. Supposedly during the filming of this ad, the vehicle crashed into a barrier.
I guess they left that part out.

These "self driving" software cars are a hazard to the passengers, other vehicles & even bystanders in harms way.
They need to ban these cars from the road until they remove this faulty technology & stop advertising them in a way that may cause some moron to let the car drive itself.

They are neither "safe or effective", just like other things pushed on a low info public.

Matsko said Tesla’s motive for misrepresenting its technology was to “generate excitement” about its vehicles.

It was also allegedly intended to draw investors, increase sales, avert bankruptcy and inflate Tesla’s stock price so that the company would appear to be a “dominant player” in the electric vehicle industry.

Additional problems that Tesla owners have reported in connection to the “self-driving” software include vehicles failing to make routine turns, running red lights and veering into oncoming traffic.

Apparently, advertising your EV as a self driving vehicle that only needs a passenger in the drivers seat for legal purposes wasn't exactly true.
Tesla made this claim in a video back in 2016. Supposedly during the filming of this ad, the vehicle crashed into a barrier.

These "self driving" software cars are a hazard to the passengers, other vehicles & even bystanders in harms way.
They need to ban these cars from the road until they remove this faulty technology & stop advertising them in a way that may cause some moron to let the car drive itself.

They are neither "safe or effective", just like other things pushed on a low info public.

Matsko said Tesla’s motive for misrepresenting its technology was to “generate excitement” about its vehicles.

It was also allegedly intended to draw investors, increase sales, avert bankruptcy and inflate Tesla’s stock price so that the company would appear to be a “dominant player” in the electric vehicle industry.

Additional problems that Tesla owners have reported in connection to the “self-driving” software include vehicles failing to make routine turns, running red lights and veering into oncoming traffic.

Seems Matsko should be careful what he wishes for.....

~S~

Tesla, meet Twitter. Both lying about their product.....Pot calling the kettle black.

If Elon had not come out as a republicrat and pretended to be a woke bed wetter I doubt we would have even heard about any crashes, no matter the number and how deadly.

Those google cars have had crashes as well, but the bottom line is that no vehichle should have the slightest anonymity. It's a stupid idea.

If Elon had not come out as a republicrat and pretended to be a woke bed wetter I doubt we would have even heard about any crashes, no matter the number and how deadly.

Those google cars have had crashes as well, but the bottom line is that no vehichle should have the slightest anonymity. It's a stupid idea.
I think you are correct

Musk is no longer the liberal mascot that he used to be

And the long knives are out in lib la la land

Forum List

Back