Terrorizing America with Ebola, Isis and children. Anyone feel guilty?

Ebola was the number one issue before the recent election. Now it's hard to find any new stories about it. I thought it had taken hold in America and your children are next. What happened?

Isis was sneaking into your back yard. Now we are seeing stories like this:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-leader-critically-wounded-in-air-strike.html

US air strike on Islamic State convoy killed leader s key aide World news The Guardian

Then there are the refugee children. Diseased and very dangerous according to the GOP. Is the GOP finally finished using small scared children to terrorize America?

We 8217 re failing the immigrant kids who show up alone on our border. I know because I used to work with them. - The Washington Post

College Presidents Want to Help Refugee Children on US-Mexico Border InTheCapital

So with these three issues that won the GOP the midterms, the first thing Mitch McConnell wants to tackle is "corporate taxes". Because US corporate taxes is the highest in the world. Except that with all the loopholes. It turns out that with all the loopholes they are actually far from the top.

After all that terror and fear, Republicans turn to "corporate taxes"? Shouldn't they feel guilty misleading America?
Guilt is not in the Republican vocabulary. The terror and fear has served its purpose. You will no longer hear anything about ebola. The republican election victories have "cured" ebola.

Ebola was the number one issue before the recent election. Now it's hard to find any new stories about it. I thought it had taken hold in America and your children are next. What happened?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-leader-critically-wounded-in-air-strike.html

US air strike on Islamic State convoy killed leader s key aide World news The Guardian

Then there are the refugee children. Diseased and very dangerous according to the GOP. Is the GOP finally finished using small scared children to terrorize America?

We 8217 re failing the immigrant kids who show up alone on our border. I know because I used to work with them. - The Washington Post

College Presidents Want to Help Refugee Children on US-Mexico Border InTheCapital

So with these three issues that won the GOP the midterms, the first thing Mitch McConnell wants to tackle is "corporate taxes". Because US corporate taxes is the highest in the world. Except that with all the loopholes. It turns out that with all the loopholes they are actually far from the top.

After all that terror and fear, Republicans turn to "corporate taxes"? Shouldn't they feel guilty misleading America?
Guilt is not in the Republican vocabulary. The terror and fear has served its purpose. You will no longer hear anything about ebola. The republican election victories have "cured" ebola.

The republican election victories have "cured" ebola.

Hilarious. Guess they know more than scientists after all.

Why the hell should any conservative or Republican feel guilty about jack shit?

It's been Al Gore and his fans screaming "it's the end of the world" for years now.

ISIS is a real deal at least to all the people getting fucking beheaded including two Americans you idiot so of course the media would cover it.

Oh and Ebola. Well every news source in America was giving it 24/7 coverage and if you want to call CNN a right wing media outlet go ahead but you'd be a liar.

R's are guilty of nothing.

The republican election victories have "cured" ebola.

Hilarious. Guess they know more than scientists after all.

You are so full of shit it must be pouring out your eye sockets and your ears.

:lol:

If the election has cured ebola dickhead, why are there still troops over in Africa to contain the disease?

If the election has fixred ISIS why has Obama ordered 1500 more troops to Iraq?

If these issues have just been conjured up by Republicans to win an election why is your dear leader playing along?

“Shouldn't [republicans] feel guilty misleading America?”

They should.

But they've been doing it for so long they're not even aware of it anymore.

Why the hell would you be jumping in to this stupid thread? You at least appear to be intelligent.

If you're just feeling smarmy ok I get it. But otherwise your comment along with other libs in this idiotic thread makes you look like a fool.

I'm in here just to smack rdean around.

Fear is the most important tool used to force agendas on others. It's used by all sides pushing agendas. So to say only one particular side is doing it, is absolute Bullshite. Therefore this thread is Bullshite. It's up to each individual whether or not they wanna live in fear. But all sides are pushing fear. That's the reality.

Forum List

Back