Terrorist Erdogan: Turkey entered Syria to end Assad’s reign

Looks like Syria and Assad are now in reliable hands regardless of what Erdogan says or does. As soon as Aleppo is deliberated, the war is basically over.

“Over the past few days, well-planned and careful action by the Syrian troops resulted in a radical breakthrough. Half of the territory previously held by the militants in eastern Aleppo has been de facto liberated,”
Gen. Igor Konashenkov, spokesman for the defense ministry, said.

“The most important thing is that over 80,000 Syrians, including tens of thousands of children, have been freed. Many of them at long last were able to get water, food, medical assistance at humanitarian centers deployed by Russia. Those Syrians served as human shields in Aleppo for terrorists of all flavors,” the general stressed.

He added that calls by some Western officials to subject Russia to further sanctions over the operation in Mosul indicated that those countries did not want civilians in Aleppo freed.

The Russian criticism comes as the Russian-run Syria Reconciliation Center reported that over 500 fighters in Aleppo chose to surrender to the advancing Syrian Army.
Breakthrough in Aleppo saves 80,000 civilians, say Russian military

Looks like Syria and Assad are now in reliable hands regardless of what Erdogan says or does. As soon as Aleppo is deliberated, the war is basically over.

“Over the past few days, well-planned and careful action by the Syrian troops resulted in a radical breakthrough. Half of the territory previously held by the militants in eastern Aleppo has been de facto liberated,”
Gen. Igor Konashenkov, spokesman for the defense ministry, said.

“The most important thing is that over 80,000 Syrians, including tens of thousands of children, have been freed. Many of them at long last were able to get water, food, medical assistance at humanitarian centers deployed by Russia. Those Syrians served as human shields in Aleppo for terrorists of all flavors,” the general stressed.

He added that calls by some Western officials to subject Russia to further sanctions over the operation in Mosul indicated that those countries did not want civilians in Aleppo freed.

The Russian criticism comes as the Russian-run Syria Reconciliation Center reported that over 500 fighters in Aleppo chose to surrender to the advancing Syrian Army.
Breakthrough in Aleppo saves 80,000 civilians, say Russian military
A Russian reaction to Erdogan is pending as Russia said the relationship with Turkey depends on his Syria policy. Ousting Assad is not an option. He will learn that soon enough.

Erdogan is a madman. This situation in Turkey is a witness to the western leaders love affair with Islam.

Blanket love affair without being let's say choosy is that a word? because I would have Kadyrov at my back in a heart beat.

Putin chose wisely did he not?

Now this is important to note. No one is talking about it.

Remember when all the western leaders wanted to embrace secular Turkey? A show of good faith.

Our morons gave Turkey the largest stash of nuclear weapons from NATO. Now last I saw we were trying to remove some to Romania.

:lmao:

I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy here.

good---now all the muslim Syrians can GO BACK to Syria

I hope I'm making sense here irosie91. *sigh* fall cold and on nyquil so I hope I'm making sense. Syrians have never wanted to leave. I'm thinking about contacting a woman up in Winnipeg who is just so forlorn. Widow. Two children.The UN is just grabbing them and making a refugee crisis when there never has been one.

Most Syrians speak French. I speak a number of languages and I speak true French. Well ok true Quebecois but thats a whole different ball game. :lol:

All the migrant issues in Europe aren't Syrians.

This is a Syrian / Turkish thing.

Too bad the Turks waited too long to do anything.

The Russians are now well embedded there too.

This is a Syrian / Turkish thing.

Too bad the Turks waited too long to do anything.

The Russians are now well embedded there too.

You best be up to speed.

You Sunnis failed even with Obama at your back. Interesting.

Now don't diss Erdogan. He and his family made a bloody fortune taking ISIS oil while thousands of Syrians died.

good---now all the muslim Syrians can GO BACK to Syria

I hope I'm making sense here irosie91. *sigh* fall cold and on nyquil so I hope I'm making sense. Syrians have never wanted to leave. I'm thinking about contacting a woman up in Winnipeg who is just so forlorn. Widow. Two children.The UN is just grabbing them and making a refugee crisis when there never has been one.

Most Syrians speak French. I speak a number of languages and I speak true French. Well ok true Quebecois but thats a whole different ball game. :lol:

All the migrant issues in Europe aren't Syrians.

Darling tiny-----"FRENCH"??? nope----most Syrians do not speak French----you are thinking of Algerians and Moroccans-----and also ----MARONTES (that is Christians from Lebanon) Most Syrians----from muslims to jews to Christians SPEAK ARABIC. I never suggested that "ALL" migrant issues in Europe are from Syrians. You are very confused. I have been acquainted with LOTS of Syrians-----for the past 60 years---right here in the USA------Christians and jews. I have no idea what point you are STRUGGLING to make. I mentioned the past 60 years because ------80 years ago I was not------present

The well-heeled's children in Damascus and Aleppo attended the Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle and l’École Française d’Alep respectively when I spent time in Syria decades ago, and they spoke French. Not as common as in the Maghreb, but French was spoken and the restaurants had menus in French as I recall.

The well-heeled's children in Damascus and Aleppo attended the Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle and l’École Française d’Alep respectively when I spent time in Syria decades ago, and they spoke French. Not as common as in the Maghreb, but French was spoken and the restaurants had menus in French as I recall.

OH---how damned impressed I am. I was never in Syria-----BUT I have socialized with LOTS OF PEOPLE from the Middle east-----and I have read lots of stuff------YES "WELL HEELED BRITISHERS" spoke French too----as did "well heeled" RUSSIANS-----the majority of the people did not. I do not know French-----and I still run into old books written by past neurologists who published page after page IN FRENCH. Every jewish family from ALGERIA I have met------do French-------some do LADINO too. You are pathetic. As to Christians in arab countries----lots attended CATHOLIC SCHOOL staffed by nuns. ------French speaking. Gee you are dim. Most Syrians do not know French------IDIOT---especially the muslims

-> Erdogan <- gave Nusra in Aleppo 24 hours to surrender but all the groups said they won´t. Surrender was the favorite option of the Syrian government.

Russia, Turkey agree to give jihadists 24 hours to leave east Aleppo: report
Jihadist leader: 'We will never surrender Aleppo'

The majority of "rebels" in Aleppo are not Nusra but they are united under their control.

"De Mistura:
"There are a "maximum 900" Nusra (JFS) fighters and "maximum 8000" opposition fighters in Eastern Aleppo - with 275,000 civilians (100,000 of them kids)."
De Mistura: There are a

It is reasonable to assume that the numbers published by UN´s De Mistura have significantly shrunken in the past weeks. This includes the civilians. Many were liberated or fled during the ongoing clashes.

OH---how damned impressed I am. I was never in Syria-----BUT I have socialized with LOTS OF PEOPLE from the Middle east-----and I have read lots of stuff------YES "WELL HEELED BRITISHERS" spoke French too----as did "well heeled" RUSSIANS-----the majority of the people did not. I do not know French-----and I still run into old books written by past neurologists who published page after page IN FRENCH. Every jewish family from ALGERIA I have met------do French-------some do LADINO too. You are pathetic. As to Christians in arab countries----lots attended CATHOLIC SCHOOL staffed by nuns. ------French speaking. Gee you are dim. Most Syrians do not know French------IDIOT---especially the muslims

Do you just post nonsense to read your inarticulate English? As far as "dim", you are the dimwit and are projecting. I have forgotten more than you will ever learn about anything.

Do you just post nonsense to read your inarticulate English? As far as "dim", you are the dimwit and are projecting. I have forgotten more than you will ever learn about anything.

more monte claims

Just facts, moron.

Baathist and Shiite shit. watta a combo. The very first muslim I knew well was a Shiite from New Dehli.-----LONG ago---more than 45 years ago. A man alone-----the other young docs were mostly hindus and sunni muslims------except for one-----a SHIITE from Iran. The poor indian Shiite TRIED
desperately to befriend the reluctant Iranian and even struggled to speak fartsie. (he attended Shiite schools which featured fartsie 101) And that was my intro ---at a tender age and a blank page mind------to the arab/Iranian/Pakistani/sunni/Shiite LOVE affair. -------years and years of exposure to that which beats any soap opera. That
Russia is busy exploiting the blood bath is no
surprise to me. Russia has been doing it for MANY DECADES

Forum List

Back