Terror in Naples, Forida!...DISTURBING VIDEO!

White trash.
White Trash? That's all you got?

You're a worthless idiot.

You want more? You're white trash. We're in the middle of a raging pandemic and the anti science, anti intellectual white trash insist on not wearing a mask in public places. But it's Florida, and anything goes in that state.
If it concerns you so, just try this method to protect yourself from the evil virus...
plastic bag head.jpg

After a few minutes, worries about the Corona simply just fade away

Scientific Fact.

White trash.

You want more? You're white trash. We're in the middle of a raging pandemic and the anti science, anti intellectual white trash insist on not wearing a mask in public places. But it's Florida, and anything goes in that state.
If it concerns you so, just try this method to protect yourself from the evil virus...View attachment 453121

Scientific Fact.
DOUBLE MASK!!!

White trash.

If it concerns you so, just try this method to protect yourself from the evil virus...View attachment 453121

Scientific Fact.

Sounds like your tried it already and it didn't work. Don't give up, try again.

White trash.

Isnt that exactly the same meaning, calling a black person a ******? It is. Both words refer to a worthless person from a specific race, but only whites can be insulted like that

I don't know, I just know there is a lot of white trash in this country, the same kind that sacked the Capitol on January 6th.

White trash.

Yeah...anything goes here in Florida...like having a life! It's why people are moving out of places like New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Massachusetts and Illinois in droves and buying up real estate in Florida like I've never seen before! Thank god we don't have idiots like Cuomo or Whitmer running our State!

The scene today at a natural foods market in Naples, Florida, today.

None of them is - take a deep breath and get the children out of the room - wearing a face diaper!

Holy smokes, don't those oldsters know that the covid cooties are all at the ready to jump their geriatric bones?!?

Brought to you by that paragon of all the news that is legitimate and truthful, Shemp Smith.

SHOCKING!!!!

I love it when old white conservatives exercise their right to die.

White trash.

Scientific Fact.

Sounds like your tried it already and it didn't work. Don't give up, try again.
I am not worried about the Corona idiot.
The suggestion was for you. Sad that has to be explained to you.

None of them is - take a deep breath and get the children out of the room - wearing a face diaper!

Holy smokes, don't those oldsters know that the covid cooties are all at the ready to jump their geriatric bones?!?

Brought to you by that paragon of all the news that is legitimate and truthful, Shemp Smith.

SHOCKING!!!!

Except that they're not dying...That's the joke....And it's on you.

SHOCKING!!!!

People in Florida aren't dying of COVID?

SHOCKING!!!!

People in Florida die every day from all sorts of causes.

The joke's still on you.

SHOCKING!!!!

The joke's still on you.

Over 27,000 have died of COVID.

That must be some joke.

SHOCKING!!!!

The joke's still on you.

Over 27,000 have died of COVID.

That must be some joke.

How many died from the flu?

How many have died in Florida because people die?

Bring the numbers and break them out.....Put up or shut up.

SHOCKING!!!!

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the vast majority of the time that some fake news whore bitches and whines about others not wearing masks, they are not wearing a mask?

White trash.

Good. Racist name calling is certain to persuade me.

Now I am going to not mask even MORE. I am going to start spitting in and on EVERYTHING as much as possible.

FUCK YOU!!! I HOPE YOU DIE OF ASS RAPE CANCER!!!

Forum List

Back