Terral: Here is Comet Elenin: (for real)

I guarantee on the morning and afternoon and forever more on March 16th, the world will be exactly as it is as I write this, 2-10-2011. Totally, 120%. PERIOD!--THERE WILL BE NO DISASTER OR IMPACT OF ANY KIND ON MARCH 15TH, 2011!!

Questions?

Robert

THE WORLD WILL FOREVER MORE BE THE SAME AFTER THE JAPAN QUAKE BAKE - WAY TO GO ROBERT, YOUR PROPHETIC VISION IS (WAS) PATHETIC

I guarantee on the morning and afternoon and forever more on March 16th, the world will be exactly as it is as I write this, 2-10-2011. Totally, 120%. PERIOD!--THERE WILL BE NO DISASTER OR IMPACT OF ANY KIND ON MARCH 15TH, 2011!!
Robert

U Freaking Monkeys

Terral is crazy but u are blind.

Robert

U Freaking Monkeys

Terral is crazy but u are blind.
Do a google search of "Robert Stephens" or "RAMS" and see for yourself how crazy he his.

Elenin is a very dangerous comet because it is a long period comet whose tail the Earth passes through. Comets are not balls of ice and dust like Nasa states. Nasa will not release this information because there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it except panic. Sit back and enjoy the ride and be thankful to be alive in this time to bear witness to this event.

Comets are electric space capacitors. Comets are electromagnetically connected to the sun and planets by EM ropes (JPL, 2005). Extreme EM can cause earthquakes. This is what HAARP research is based upon. EM energy lubricates fault lines. The reason Elenin is causing quakes when others do not is because Elenin has been in deep space a long time gathering electrons to energize the sun by discharging its capacitance. A comets positively charged metallic core is ideal for storing electrons in the core's atomic structure.

Comets pick up electrons as they fly through space. The longer in space without discharging, the more electricity is stored in the comet. When the comet approaches the sun, it begins to glow because the electric circuit is energized by the sun’s proton wind. The hydrogen protons combine with the oxygen in the solar wind to produce water in the comet's tail through combustion; which creates visible photons. The sun provides the positive charge and the stored electrons provide the negative charge to complete an electric circuit. The metal comet nucleus behaves similar to the filament on a lightbulb when positive and negative wires are attached. The bulb glows.

Comets do the same thing when the comet encounters the solar wind. The luminosity can increase by a million times when the comet discharges its capacitance to the sun. The infrared signature for comet Elenin suggests the charge Elenin is carrying is so large that when the comet dumps its capacitance, the resulting photon flare up will engulf the Earth as the Earth passes through the tail.

When Elenin was 14 AUs away on June 14, 2007, Nasa photographed the comet when they took the infrared image for google sky. The infrared image indicates Elenin’s infrared electrical signature is 17 million miles across with xray jets extending over 100 million miles from Elenin. When Elenin flares and dumps its electron load (electricity), the photon flash will be so great that it will instantly turn everything on the earth’s surface into light energy.

The reasons other comets are not a threat is that most comets do not pass between the earth and the sun putting the earth in the tail. Also, comets with periods of a a hundred years or so are able to dump their charge more frequently which keeps the IR signature low.

Elenin is different. There is no other object is space that humans have identified that has an electric signature like Elenin. This is why the governments of the world are building bunkers deep within the Earth. This is why the seed vault was built in Greenland. This is why the US government is spending like there is no tomorrow. This is why our weather is changing now. This is why we have civil unrest around the world. It's Rapture time.

God is light and He is coming for you. See you all on the other side.

Last edited:

Questions?

Robert

I am researching the Elenin/Niburu claims and ran across this site. Wasn't the world forever changed on 3/16/11 for the people of Japan?

Perhaps not armageddon doom, but a notable event none the less.

The next alignments the Elenin/Niburu crowd are discussing are around the 9/11/11 time frame for increased solar activity, and the Sept 22-28 time window for increased EQ activity.

If there are notable events in either time frame, I'm going to lend more credence to this Elenin/Niburu thing. Not that I understand WHAT is affecting the earth, but the alignments do seem to have an effect on the earth. The effects may not be Armageddon doom, but again, I'll have to wonder if there are significant effects around those dates...

Why that's the same comet I saw just 10,000 years ago. Just another fraud...

Last edited:

Questions?

Robert

I am researching the Elenin/Niburu claims and ran across this site. Wasn't the world forever changed on 3/16/11 for the people of Japan?

The next alignments the Elenin/Niburu crowd are discussing are around the 9/11/11 time frame for increased solar activity, and the Sept 22-28 time window for increased EQ activity.

If there are notable events in either time frame, I'm going to lend more credence to this Elenin/Niburu thing. Not that I understand WHAT is affecting the earth, but the alignments do seem to have an effect on the earth. The effects may not be Armageddon doom, but again, I'll have to wonder if there are significant effects around those dates...

No matter what name you go by...your still full of BS.

Questions?

Robert

Hello,

I am not Terrell. I am a stay at home mom with a part time job - here is my website with my picture and information about me. XXXXXX

I am just curious, and of course if there is anything to this, concerned.

I find your knee jerk reaction interesting and telling.

Hello,

I am not Terrell. I am a stay at home mom with a part time job - here is my website with my picture and information about me. XXXXXX

Pardon my mistake...I just couldn't believe there were more than one goofball posting the same drivel.....Terrel

Hello,

Pardon my mistake...I just couldn't believe there were more than one goofball posting the same drivel.....Terrel

WOW - I find Terrell to be an extremist and very irritating and am hopeful that nothing comes of these dates. When I first saw your post debunking Terrell, I assumed that you were an objective person seeking a rational balance.

Obviously my assumption is wrong.

Hello,

WOW - I find Terrell to be an extremist and very irritating and am hopeful that nothing comes of these dates. When I first saw your post debunking Terrell, I assumed that you were an objective person seeking a rational balance.

Maybe YOU can answer me a question....with Elenin/Niburu, if it's has the force to do all that you say with the earthquakes in Japan...how come it can't change our tides? I mean if it has that much force...our tides would be all screwed up, and yet they aren't.

Maybe YOU can answer me a question....with Elenin/Niburu, if it's has the force to do all that you say with the earthquakes in Japan...how come it can't change our tides? I mean if it has that much force...our tides would be all screwed up, and yet they aren't.

I don't know. As I said earlier, I have no idea what is causing the effects, I just find it interesting that there seem to be so many significant earth quakes on or near the alignment dates, and I've been following the USGS website daily and the 4s, 5s, and 6s have been steadily increasing.

I have a friend who works at NASA and he is not concerned with Elenin, but is concerned (seriously) about the magnetic ribbon - another topic I only know a little bit about. (Google space weather magnetic ribbon for more info. on that).

IF the "force" that Elenin is exerting (or Niburu behind it, which I find harder to believe) is electric, would THAT affect tides? I would assume that the only force that would affect tides would be gravitational???

I just find all of this interesting, but if there is any chance that there is something to this and that it could get worse (they claim this next alignment has Elenin closer to the earth) then I find it concerning.

But what I find more concerning than EQs, is the idea that Elenin is an electrically charged mass and that it could somehow affect the sun and cause something similar to the Carrington Event. (Google that because I can't post links)

Questions?

Robert

Hey Terral, welcome back.

I don't know. As I said earlier, I have no idea what is causing the effects, I just find it interesting that there seem to be so many significant earth quakes on or near the alignment dates, and I've been following the USGS website daily and the 4s, 5s, and 6s have been steadily increasing.

I have a friend who works at NASA and he is not concerned with Elenin, but is concerned (seriously) about the magnetic ribbon - another topic I only know a little bit about. (Google space weather magnetic ribbon for more info. on that).

IF the "force" that Elenin is exerting (or Niburu behind it, which I find harder to believe) is electric, would THAT affect tides? I would assume that the only force that would affect tides would be gravitational???

I just find all of this interesting, but if there is any chance that there is something to this and that it could get worse (they claim this next alignment has Elenin closer to the earth) then I find it concerning.

But what I find more concerning than EQs, is the idea that Elenin is an electrically charged mass and that it could somehow affect the sun and cause something similar to the Carrington Event. (Google that because I can't post links)

So now Elenin/Niburu is no longer a Romulan cloaked warp speed brown dwarf star, but has changed to an electrically charged mass of unknown size? :cuckoo:

They are now adding shape shifting to Elenin's magic properties. I wonder if their next claim will be that it teleports in and out of the solar system at will? :lol:

Forum List

Back