Tennessee Seeks tonBar Same Sex Marriage

There are plenty of families out there who are being raised by single parents and most all of them turn out just fine.
Left-wing lies get more bizarre as the left-wing liars get more radical and more bizarre. Statistics show that the overwhelming majority of children from single parent homes are fucked up. Children who grow up in single-parent homes:
  • Are twice as likely to drop out of high school
  • Are 2.5 times as likely to become teen mothers
  • Are 1.4 times as likely to be idle (out of school and out of work)
  • Have lower grade point averages
  • Have lower college aspirations
  • Have poorer attendance records
  • As adults, have higher rates of divorce
Stop making shit up you ignorant leftist.

The Consequences of Single Motherhood
If you have single mothers, who have care of the children, raise them, house them, pay for them, comfort them, where are these childrens' fathers? Where are they? Off in some bar instead of giving baths, cuddling, telling bedtime stories.

If the women are there, doing these things day in and day out, where are the men?

You seem to have an axe to grind against males.

Only the ones who insist on acting like shitheads who use their gender to justify an unearned sense of entitlement, and who don't meet their commitments. It's all in how a person behaves.

You apparently didn't notice that this guy was yapping about "single motherhood." It's a case of who is in there slugging it out every day and who is not.

If the women are there, doing these things day in and day out, where are the men?
The men are off being irresponsible assholes (in most cases - in some the men are the responsible loving parent).

But that being said, WTF does that have to do with the issue? We’re not discussing the failures of men in this thread. Stay on topic.

YOU are the one who brought up "The Consequences of Single Motherhood" in YOUR posts #934 and #935.

You have absolutely business ordering me or anyone else around. You aren't the boss of anything.

Stop being an asshole. I know that it is hard for right-wing men to stop being assholes, but at least try.

All of those people weeping and knashing their teeth following Obergefell are just cretins, like the creeps in Tennessee who can't get on with their own lives.

More entries for Lysistrata's Diary on USMB:

"Dear Diary,

The 'Right Wing Men' here are mean to me just like they have always been! I imagine in my head that they order me around just like I imagine they do out there in flyover country where their wives always wear those long and flowy skirts and wash dishes out in the lawn with the hose and the tin tub! They're awful! Those Right Wing Men! I hate them so much!"

There are plenty of families out there who are being raised by single parents and most all of them turn out just fine.
Left-wing lies get more bizarre as the left-wing liars get more radical and more bizarre. Statistics show that the overwhelming majority of children from single parent homes are fucked up. Children who grow up in single-parent homes:

If you have single mothers, who have care of the children, raise them, house them, pay for them, comfort them, where are these childrens' fathers? Where are they? Off in some bar instead of giving baths, cuddling, telling bedtime stories.

Only the ones who insist on acting like shitheads who use their gender to justify an unearned sense of entitlement, and who don't meet their commitments. It's all in how a person behaves.

You apparently didn't notice that this guy was yapping about "single motherhood." It's a case of who is in there slugging it out every day and who is not.

"Dear Diary:

I know Single Mothers are all heroes because the Overlords said so! They are all heroes slugging it out on their own while their no good loser Right Wing deadbeats are off wielding their testosterone at the bar! I hate men! Especially Right Wing Men in flyover country!!"

The men are off being irresponsible assholes (in most cases - in some the men are the responsible loving parent).

But that being said, WTF does that have to do with the issue? We’re not discussing the failures of men in this thread. Stay on topic.

Why aren't we? You guys want to "save" marriage from the nasty old gays calling their relationships a marriage, because a few of them might have a kid using a turkey baster or a surrogate.

But since 50% of marriages end in divorce, maybe you should be working on that by making it harder for straight to get married or divorced.

All the more reason why gays and lesbians should be allowed to marry

I don't think so. But you seem to have an ax to grind against humanity

YOU are the one who brought up "The Consequences of Single Motherhood" in YOUR posts #934 and #935.
No, dumb shit. KittyMom brough it up when she said that all children in single parent homes turn out fine. If you can’t follow along, leave.
You have absolutely business ordering me or anyone else around. You aren't the boss of anything.
I’m not trying to be the “boss”, you dumb shit. I’m following the board rules. And you’ll find yourself suspend soon if you don’t. You can’t hijack a thread. You must stick to the thread topic, stupid. Clearly reading is not your strong point. Maybe ask a man to read them and then explain it to you?

Why?

A. You don’t need to be married to have two people in a home

B. LGBT’s can’t reproduce anyway

C. LGBT’s shouldn’t be allowed to adopt since it’s harmful to children

Sure they can. They can use surrogates (for the men) or donated sperm and a turkey baster (for the ladies.)
I told him that several post age but for some reason he chooses to ignore it.

All the more reason why gays and lesbians should be allowed to marry
Why?

You keep saying that but in my opinion, YOU shouldn't be allowed to have children because you have such a warped idea of what a family should be. Guess what bucko? Families these days are not like Ozzie and Harriet. Hell, I was a kid when that series was on TV and even back then they weren't.

My Aunt had a 10 week old son when her husband was killed in a car accident. She never remarried and raised him all on her own. He played sports and she went to every game. When he was young, he was into that fake wrestling and every time they came to the coliseum she took him and even took him backstage to meet the wrestlers. This was a woman who was tall, very feminine, and drop dead gorgeous and did things for her son that many men never did. Today he is a successful businessman thanks to her. She owned her own business from the time he was a toddler until her death a couple of years ago and instilled work ethics and values into him. She was a kind and loving person and passed that along to him also. So take your antiquated ideas and shove them up your ass. Oh, and how many people in prison came from a two parent house?

And, we keep giving you examples of how gays can reproduce but you keep embarrassing yourself by saying that they can't. Do you enjoy looking foolish?

Why?

Sure they can. They can use surrogates (for the men) or donated sperm and a turkey baster (for the ladies.)

Cant' reproduce? So what? They can be and are parents!

Harmful to children? Bigoted and ignorant debunked bovine excrement.

"Dear Diary:

I know Single Mothers are all heroes because the Overlords said so! They are all heroes slugging it out on their own while their no good loser Right Wing deadbeats are off wielding their testosterone at the bar! I hate men! Especially Right Wing Men in flyover country!!"

Too weird! Strange "diary" entries. "Overlords"...??? Flowing skirts??? You sound like you need help. A lot of it.

No, dumb shit. KittyMom brough it up when she said that all children in single parent homes turn out fine. If you can’t follow along, leave.
I’m not trying to be the “boss”, you dumb shit. I’m following the board rules. And you’ll find yourself suspend soon if you don’t. You can’t hijack a thread. You must stick to the thread topic, stupid. Clearly reading is not your strong point. Maybe ask a man to read them and then explain it to you?

Oh, shut up. Even if it was Kittymom who first raised the topic, it was YOU who ran with it. Now you have the unmitigated gall to lecture me??? Get off your high horse and stay on topic.

Joe? Gonna answer?

Nope. Already did, many times.

I know you live in mortal fear of your wank fantasies coming true. but the reality, a lot of gay folks are great parents.... and now they have equal access to adoption.
When was Dumont v Lyons settled? Last I heard it’s still in open court.

Not anymore.

State-Funded Adoption Agencies In Michigan Barred From Refusing LGBTQ Parents
Good!

"Dear Diary:

Too weird! Strange "diary" entries. "Overlords"...??? Flowing skirts??? You sound like you need help. A lot of it.
Yeah, I stopped reading her arrogant, condescending comments eons ago. Sue ain't worth the spit it would take to cuss her.

Forum List

Back