Ten most jaw dropping statements from Cohen's leaked testimony today....

People who have money buy what they want. It's that simple. As long as there was no law broken who cares. Stormy and her lawyer were shooting a game of blackmail. Double dipping at that. When they couldn't extort more they ran with it to get whatever they could
from DNC & media. So What. We didn't elect a Boy Scout. If we had the Liberals wouldn't be so desperate. Trump has had plenty experience dealing with crooked politicians building in the big cities. They are afraid of him and what he could expose. My 1st choice was Cruz, who I think is still a good man but I don't think he would have held up under what Trump has. Trump is in Vietnam doing vital talks with Norks and Dems are doing their best to distract and ruin him here at home. When Trump associates go in front of House they should catch amnesia like all the Swamp Creatures of Obama/HRC. They shouldn't even give them their name. They are being set up for purgery charges. I don't recall is their best answer.

The 10 Most Jaw-Dropping Lines From Michael Cohen's Leaked Testimony | HuffPost

This will not change the opinion of mindless trumpettes....They will just look past the truth and continue to hump their Great Leader's leg....

All the while he gives a brutal murderer the advantage of acting like a leader on the world stage....I hear Kim will dedicate his next flame thrower execution to trump.....

Not one single accusation in the list is even worthy of impeachment.

You zipperheads are gonna have to do better than that.

I kinda suspected the part about his feelings towards Don Jr. a long time ago. It would explain his attachment to Kushner. I also remember Melania in an interview once saying that Barron is so much like Trump that she sometimes thinks of him as Don Jr. I'm thinking to myself, "But... there's actually a Don Jr." :lol:

The fact the the Democrats have Cohen on the Hill to talk about everything except Russia shows what a farce this whole Mueller probe has been. The most despicable part of this is the timing. With the American President in Vietnam trying to walk the world back from the brink of a nuclear war. If this was happening with President Obama, they would be clamoring for a Noble Prize. The Democrats hate Trump more than they love the USA. At least very sad, at most treasonous.
They hate Trump because they love the USA.

The fact the the Democrats have Cohen on the Hill to talk about everything except Russia shows what a farce this whole Mueller probe has been. The most despicable part of this is the timing. With the American President in Vietnam trying to walk the world back from the brink of a nuclear war. If this was happening with President Obama, they would be clamoring for a Noble Prize. The Democrats hate Trump more than they love the USA. At least very sad, at most treasonous.
Of course they love the USA, that’s why they refuse to secure our borders and vote for infantacide! Democrats are fuckstains

Those are called traitors. Are you a traitor.

Only our illustrious Democrats in Congress would waste the People’s time and money in giving a platform to a lying scumbag like Cohen. Instead of CSPAN, this farce should be on the Jerry Springer Show.

Why would someone who is about to give testimony before the Senate announce the content of the said testimony? This would be unlawful in any State or Federal Court case in the US, and would at minimum call for change of venue, change of Jury, or the Judge issuing a Gag Order. Trial by the Press, or influencing the Jury is call for Motions to be filed by the Defendant and his legal team.

I'm looking forward to seeing documentation, some hard verifiable evidence. Without evidence, this is all just fluff. Showboating. Hearsay is inadmissible in Court. Might as well wait to see how this all shakes out. Testifying in front of a Republican majority Senate may not really be the best move if the Plaintiff is seeking results. Time will tell.

It isn't that we hate the Dems so much, it's that they aren't worthy of our hatred.

They're second-stringers.

Bench warmers.

They're in lock-step.

They're lemmings running over the edge of the cliff, falling to their political deaths on the rocks of ignorance; led by the likes of Nancy P., Bernie the Commie, Beto the Dunce, and Alexandia 'Sandy' O.C., (Another Overrated Commie).

In the case of AOC - she is clearly ignorant in the truest sense of the word. She the second half of "Dumb", she's "Dumber".

They're so pathetic, so intellectually retarded to be much of a challenge to Trump.

They're so predictable. He's fighting his battle and winning, no matter what they throw at him.

The Dems are so afraid of President Trump, they haven't done a single thing - not one, to prove they are bi-partisan in any way, shape, or form.

We prefer to hate the Republican traitors in our own Party who slither in and around the President; trying their best to see to it he fails - these (R)s are the useful idiots of the Dems; they're the extreme Leftists who actually make up the Democrat sinkhole of a party.

Those swamp critters who, by virtue of a two-party political system that is so bloated - staff-wise, and that has so blended into one another, it's almost impossible for the President to find them out and rid himself of them.

I mean the backstabbing, GOP never-Trumpers - those we reserve our pent-up hatred for.

Go Trump!

Troll away.
Music to my ears!

I love the sound of Trump stooges squealing excuses and denials for his corruption while trying to direct away from their Lord's pitifully inadequate efforts to look like a dealmaker as he gives away his (and our) credibility for naught.

Last time around he promised that the little guy with the smaller button would de-nuke. This time he's crowing because they aren't 'testing' the nukes they will never give up.

The 10 Most Jaw-Dropping Lines From Michael Cohen's Leaked Testimony | HuffPost

This will not change the opinion of mindless trumpettes....They will just look past the truth and continue to hump their Great Leader's leg....

All the while he gives a brutal murderer the advantage of acting like a leader on the world stage....I hear Kim will dedicate his next flame thrower execution to trump.....

Not one single accusation in the list is even worthy of impeachment.

You zipperheads are gonna have to do better than that.
Those accusations are only worthy of being gossip in the high school girl's locker room. It's not revelations of wrong doing. It's whisper in your ear, pass it on.

Cohen would make a good lawyer, or used car salesman.
Yep, and that's why Crooked Donald hired him as his fixer, and paid him for the past 10 years... :beer:
Kinda like Eric Holder with Obama, huh? :beer:
Did Eric Holder get personally paid by Obama for the past 10 years to fix his crimes or dirty deed, cheating business??? I didn't know that...?
As has been pointed out, the dirty dems are taking sworn testimony from a man convicted of and going to prison for lying to Congress! Dumbasses fuckstains!

Forum List

Back