Ten Indications That Obama Is Scared

^^This. Precisely.

How profoundly absurd. :rolleyes:

Which part is he 'running away' from? The dropping UE? The 20 months of consecutive job growth? Doubling the Dow?
Juxtapose it with JOBS lost...wiped away...no longer exist...DOW means ZERO.

The term 'Job growth' takes them into consideration, hence the dropping UE.

Shut the fuck up Donny, you're out of your element.

Which part is he 'running away' from? The dropping UE? The 20 months of consecutive job growth? Doubling the Dow?
Juxtapose it with JOBS lost...wiped away...no longer exist...DOW means ZERO.

The term 'Job growth' takes them into consideration, hence the dropping UE.

Shut the fuck up Donny, you're out of your element.
There is none other than Government...

But plod on shall you?:eusa_hand:

^^This. Precisely.

Just think, you only had to drop millions from the roles to accomplish that.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Exactly. Millions to the point 1 in 7 Americans are on the taxpayer dole...Cujo...must be proud as i am sure Obama is too...Cujo must be ONE of them.

Congrats Cujo...you fucking moocher.

Last edited:
O is desperate to keep the topic of the economy away from discussion.
^^This. Precisely.

Yes, 8.3% is great.

Highest in the last 50 years.

How far is 8.3 from 10%? Answer: 1.7%

How much higher is it than 5% during the Bush years? You do the math.

How much higher is gas than when he took office? Answer: Twice as high.

You see unemployment is still terrible and our dollar doesn't stretch as far as it did before Obama.....so yes, he's hiding from that.

He's also hiding from Iran and what he's done in Iraq and Afghanistan. Al Qaeda is doing great beside the fact that he's knocked off a few of them. The Taliban is about to take back Afghanistan thanks to Obama. Egypt is now an enemy instead of an friend. Obama is giving away parts of Alaska to the Russians. He's selling us down the tubes by gutting our military. He's giving away everyone's secrets. He can't work with congress to save his life.

Yeah, he has plenty to hide from.

038199445_Obama_incompetence_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited:
^^This. Precisely.

Yes, 8.3% is great.

You see unemployment is still terrible and our dollar doesn't stretch as far as it did before Obama.....so yes, he's hiding from that.

He's also hiding from Iran and what he's done in Iraq and Afghanistan. Al Qaeda is doing great beside the fact that he's knocked off a few of them. The Taliban is about to take back Afghanistan thanks to Obama. Egypt is now an enemy instead of an friend. Obama is giving away parts of Alaska to the Russians. He's selling us down the tubes by gutting our military. He's giving away everyone's secrets. He can't work with congress to save his life.

Incorrect. On many counts.

There is no comparison between the trending of late 2008 (utter collapse, panic, brimstone and hellfire) and the relative stability of today.

Do keep in mind that most of the country is not Obama-deranged lunatics.

Yes, 8.3% is great.

There is no comparison between the trending of late 2008 (utter collapse, panic, brimstone and hellfire) and the relative stability of today.

You lost your credability.

Yes, 8.3% is great.

Mmm-hmm. Whatever you say choo-choo.

Yes, 8.3% is great.

The only difference I see is media coverage. If they wanted to they could be honest and tell us what Bernanki said the other day. He said we're about to run off a cliff.

The deranged lunatics seem to be the assholes that are intent on running us off that cliff.

The CBO which the left profoundly respects stated clearly the UE numbers are misleading and you need to add 1.6% to the numbers.:eusa_shhh:

The CBO which the left profoundly respects stated clearly the UE numbers are misleading and you need to add 1.6% to the numbers.:eusa_shhh:

Link and I'll check it out.

But I can predict with a reasonable degree of certainty that 1.) By the standard employed, you always 'need to add x%' to the UE numbers, and 2.) It will not change the premise of my post. 3/4/2012 is better than 12/31/2008.

This sliding standard is constantly employed; Pointing out that discouraged workers are not being counted is the most common method. If we're 'counting' discouraged workers against today's 8.3, than it must be 'counted' against Bush's 5% or whatever timeframe you wish to analyze.

There's nothing wrong with having a consistent standard. Which standard is used is a matter of opinion.

Yes, 8.3% is great.

The only difference I see is media coverage. If they wanted to they could be honest and tell us what Bernanki said the other day. He said we're about to run off a cliff.

The deranged lunatics seem to be the assholes that are intent on running us off that cliff.

And Berneke needs to be fired as does Obama for mismanagement.

But I can predict with a reasonable degree of certainty that 1.) By the standard employed, you always 'need to add x%' to the UE numbers, and 2.) It will not change the premise of my post. 3/4/2012 is better than 12/31/2008.

This sliding standard is constantly employed; Pointing out that discouraged workers are not being counted is the most common method. If we're 'counting' discouraged workers against today's 8.3, than it must be 'counted' against Bush's 5% or whatever timeframe you wish to analyze.

There's nothing wrong with having a consistent standard. Which standard is used is a matter of opinion.

You can mange to pick one out, yes?

CBO says ad 1.6 to the UE numbers - Bing

The first two are USMB threads. :doubt:

The rest do not address what you said, they're just pages that contain the words in no particular context.

The rest do not address what you said, they're just pages that contain the words in no particular context.

Reword the search.

I didnt make it up.

Reword the search.

I didnt make it up.

Nothin. But doesn't matter, I'm sure someone, somewhere, said something like that. I can stipulate that much.

But until you show otherwise it's a product of inconsistent standards, just like I said.

Reword the search.

I didnt make it up.

Nothin. But doesn't matter, I'm sure someone, somewhere, said something like that. I can stipulate that much.

But until you show otherwise it's a product of inconsistent standards, just like I said.

The link is already here, you just have to look.

You certainly can not deny million have been dropped or deny we have the lowest employment participation rate in decades.

Forum List

Back