Ten Indications That Obama Is Scared

Damn. You are one of em' ain't ya. What finally flushed you out? The latest manufacturing production numbers? The jump in consumer confidence? The DOW topping 13K?

See what I mean.:rolleyes:

Waste of time.

If you're an independent I'm Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn.
Hiya Alek! I'm Joe...Joe Stalin...Back with a vengence. ;)

Привет Джозеф.....Вы до сих пор вступление в половую связь с мальчиками?

(Hi Joseph.....are you still having sex with boys?)

Has anyone mentioned another way he showed his desperation, by personally telephoning the woman in question right before her televised interview with____ so it could be announced....lol

( Didn't watch, so can't remember who interviewed her. )
Doesn't matter whom interviewed her...we have leftists defending it...agreeing with her...all we need to know. ;)

But you see, we EXPECTED that, so I found no reason to follow. But you know me by now, I tend to avoid that which is negative or makes no sense...

See what I mean.:rolleyes:

Waste of time.

If you're an independent I'm Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn.
Hiya Alek! I'm Joe...Joe Stalin...Back with a vengence. ;)

Привет Джозеф.....Вы до сих пор вступление в половую связь с мальчиками?

(Hi Joseph.....are you still having sex with boys?)

:lol:

Has anyone mentioned another way he showed his desperation, by personally telephoning the woman in question right before her televised interview with____ so it could be announced....lol

Doesn't matter whom interviewed her...we have leftists defending it...agreeing with her...all we need to know. ;)

But you see, we EXPECTED that, so I found no reason to follow. But you know me by now, I tend to avoid that which is negative or makes no sense...

But it is a great service to inform others as to the existance of the setup.

How exactly am I supposed to concentrate??? :razz:

Anyone here who knows me knows that's not true.

I think what you should do is look at his history, what is out there, and draw your own conclusions. His childhood was pretty fucked up. It made him susceptible to influences that most people would run the other direction from. Most people would not feel comfortable being around the kind of people he's comfortable with.

He has gotten in bed with some very bad people and the press constantly has to squash any story that surfaces about his past.
In fact? he sought them out...

It's easy to get in with the wrong crowd, but eventually your conscience kicks in, that little voice starts telling you to run. But Obama doesn't listen to that voice because he needs whatever it is these scumbags give him. It's like being in a gang or in the mob. You feel bad about what you do but you don't fear punishment as much as you love the thrill you get from doing something that is wrong.

Obama constantly exaggerates his accomplishments. He never takes the blame when he fucks up. He hates whites yet won't admit it openly unless he's in a group of other blacks. His speech about Pennsylvania voters, how they cling to their guns and their religion, their antipathy towards others not like them. That's a fancy way to say he hates ignorant Red-necks.

I'm glad he does hate white people. If only he would build those concentration camps for white conservatives. I keep a bic lighter in my pocket to light the first oven.

How exactly am I supposed to concentrate??? :razz:
As i said to Full Auto?
icon10.gif

Damned difficult.

It's all good. ;)

In fact? he sought them out...

It's easy to get in with the wrong crowd, but eventually your conscience kicks in, that little voice starts telling you to run. But Obama doesn't listen to that voice because he needs whatever it is these scumbags give him. It's like being in a gang or in the mob. You feel bad about what you do but you don't fear punishment as much as you love the thrill you get from doing something that is wrong.

Obama constantly exaggerates his accomplishments. He never takes the blame when he fucks up. He hates whites yet won't admit it openly unless he's in a group of other blacks. His speech about Pennsylvania voters, how they cling to their guns and their religion, their antipathy towards others not like them. That's a fancy way to say he hates ignorant Red-necks.

I'm glad he does hate white people. If only he would build those concentration camps for white conservatives. I keep a bic lighter in my pocket to light the first oven.

Son? YOU are an idiot and a betrayal to GOD and Human kind.

Get lost.

Shoo---!

That's good advice.

scaled.php

Get lost.

Shoo---!

I'm my own God. Just like Mitt Romney is his own God.

Get lost.

Shoo---!

Don't pay attention to him.

He just wants somebody to call him something derogatory so he can claim racism. :trolls:

Sure. High unemployment, gas prices, commodities, inflation aren't the recipe for reelection. And yes, dems were confident 6 months back that they'd win. You have to read the technical indicators instead of op ed pieces.

I'll put my weight behind a recovery in progress.

BTW.....Birtherism, contraception issues, tax breaks for the rich and trying to legislate religion and morality aren't recipes for election, either.

No, they're recipes for distraction. Ironically, precisely the thing LBT is accusing Dems of.

Forum List

Back