Tell Us Again Democrats, Who’s The Racist?

Trump with the Bible was high farce..
No more than what you are saying about Jan. 6.
Most protests were peaceful, not violent.
How many murders, arsons and taking over of government buildings were there in those "mostly peaceful" RIOTS? I know there were at least three murders in Portland and Seattle at the hands of BLM/Antifa and you want to compare that to trespassers who murdered no one. Indeed the only murder was at the hands of one of Piglosi's henchmen. Try again moron
Trump was too fucking stupid to listen and address the concerns of BLM..
Presidents don't respond to threats and violence moron.
What's your damned problem with murals?
Graffiti is illegal on PUBLIC property, idiot.

:mm: Sure, Obama is the best example of Affirmative Action...failure leading to corruption.
There was no failure or corruption. Look in the mirror when you talk about AA, because white men have given it to themselves for 245 years.

No more than what you are saying about Jan. 6.

How many murders, arsons and taking over of government buildings were there in those "mostly peaceful" RIOTS? I know there were at least three murders in Portland and Seattle at the hands of BLM/Antifa and you want to compare that to trespassers who murdered no one. Indeed the only murder was at the hands of one of Piglosi's henchmen. Try again moron

Presidents don't respond to threats and violence moron.

Graffiti is illegal on PUBLIC property, idiot.

Babbit was not murdered. Drop the white victimhood. Several police who were there died as a result of this insurrection and more than 100 injured. This in just 1 day.

“The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity.”

Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project- Demonstrations & Political Violence In America: Summer 2020

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project documented the summer protests. The project recorded over 7,500 protests and found that more than 93 percent were peaceful. The cited over 2,400 locations and found that violence occurred in less than 220. The violence ranged from “fighting back against police” to vandalism, property destruction looting, road-blocking using barricades, burning tires or other materials.”This report also found that the over the top government response from president number 45 contributed to the violence. The federal response basically increased tension and violence. For example, in Portland the violence increased by 9 percent after President number 45 sent troops to that city. What ACLED found was that government intervened 3 times more in BLM demonstrations than any other.

“ ACLED also highlights a violent government response, in which authorities use force more often than not when they are present at protests and that they disproportionately used force while intervening in demonstrations associated with the BLM movement, relative to other types of demonstrations.”

A funny thing was discovered during these protests,(well actually not so funny). The violence in many of these protests were from people who were more than likely not associated with Black Lives Matter. Seems that most of the violence came from infiltrators and counter protesters, many who were associated with white nationalist and paramilitary organization. These groups had an ally that often times helped to escalate the situation, then used violence to settle things down. That ally was law enforcement.

“Since Floyd’s killing, dozens of car-ramming attacks by individual perpetrators — in some cases acting independently with no reported affiliation, and in others linked to hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan — have been reported at demonstrations around the country. Other cases have involved those affiliated with the government, such as the military and law enforcement, including an on-duty police officer at a demonstration in Anaheim, California on 25 July; an off-duty police officer at a demonstration in Seattle, Washington on 4 July; an army sergeant at a demonstration in Austin, Texas on 25 July; and an off-duty jail correctional officer at a demonstration in Kokomo, Indiana on 30 May.”

In similar fashion the Radcliffe Institute at Harvard found that that 96.3% of the BLM protests had no property damage or police injuries, and in 97.7% of events, no injuries were reported at all. In fact, they determined that the majority of the violence was directed at BLM protesters. There were arrests in 5% of the protests. Protesters/ bystanders were reported injured in 1.6 percent of the protests. Police were reported injured in 1% of the protests.

Yeah, I proofread what I get paid to write.
And no one is paying your illiterate ass to write.
Maybe some graffiti...

You've already lost this battle, but you don't even realize why.

And no one is paying your illiterate ass to write.
Maybe some graffiti...

You've already lost this battle, but you don't even realize why.
Lol!

I haven't lost anything. Debates are about facts. Since you can't dispute mine, you want to run your mouth about grammar or spelling. It's what happens when you have lost the argument.

Lol!

I haven't lost anything. Debates are about facts. Since you can't dispute mine, you want to run your mouth about grammar or spelling. It's what happens when you have lost the argument.
Like I said, you've already lost, but you're just too damn stupid to realize it.
Run along now, your welfare check will be arriving in a few days.

Now do one for democrats calling southern people "rednecks", "dumb hicks" and other derogatory terms. I bet that list is CRAZY LONG!!!
Its not just southern people, its anyone who doesn't live in one of their crime filled sewers. sewers created by the far left policies of wokeness.

Really?

What about it is racist?
What part of CRT is not true?
When you separate kids elementary school by skin color and discuss that America is systemically racist then you are teaching racism, big guy. The part that America is systemically racist. That part is a lie. You’re ignorant. Explains why you’re a leftist.

When you separate kids elementary school by skin color and discuss that America is systemically racist then you are teaching racism, big guy. The part that America is systemically racist. That part is a lie. You’re ignorant. Explains why you’re a leftist.

America has a long history of racism
Sugar coating history is no solution

Forum List

Back