Teleprompter Debate ...

Obama-Teleprompter-in-Empty.jpg

Democrats have shit for brains. They might be even more fucktarded than Republicans!

Do these Democrats really think some white guy should have been typing answers for Obama to read?

I hear ya!

I can't believe college students, one after the other, said it was "unfair" that Obama didn't have a teleprompter for the debate. WOW

There was only ONE girl who said, "It wasn't unfair." ........... that was the best she could do, but she was the only one with brains among all who were asked the question. I'm afraid for our futures when the leaders of tomorrow think cheating is not only acceptable, but fair.

sick, sick

Not only should obama have been able to use a teleprompter, but he should have had the questions in advance so he could have the answers put into the teleprompter. Romney shouldn't because he was prepared.

I understand the way college students think about this. Those who study have an unfair advantage over those who blow off the courses. College students equalize this unfairness by cheating. Of course they would want the unfairness inherent in the debates equalized by permitting obama to cheat.

Not only should obama have been able to use a teleprompter, but he should have had the questions in advance so he could have the answers put into the teleprompter. Romney shouldn't because he was prepared.

I understand the way college students think about this. Those who study have an unfair advantage over those who blow off the courses. College students equalize this unfairness by cheating. Of course they would want the unfairness inherent in the debates equalized by permitting obama to cheat.

It's very disheartening. Tomorrow's leaders embrace cheating. All morality is lost ...

But wait, but wait, wouldn't it be fair if they both put their policy ideas on the teleprompter?
And in a spirit of fairness, they believe both Obama and Romney should have teleprompters.

It's very disheartening. Tomorrow's leaders embrace cheating. All morality is lost ...

It's far more disheartening that hacks whine about one side 'cheating' while excusing the same behavior from their own side.

But wait, but wait, wouldn't it be fair if they both put their policy ideas on the teleprompter?
And in a spirit of fairness, they believe both Obama and Romney should have teleprompters.

No, I'm not in favor of that. Only Obama needs a teleprompter.

However, the debates are to hear from the real candidates - as we did - not who is behind the teleprompter.

This ONE time, Obama lost because he was playing himself - not the man behind the curtain. *sigh*

What I loved was the morning after the debate, when he made his little speech outside, using his teleprompter all of the Lame Stream Media kept asking..."Where was this guy yesterday??? Now THIS is the REAL Obama!"

Seriously?

It's far more disheartening that hacks whine about one side 'cheating' while excusing the same behavior from their own side.

Wait, what? Were Romney supporters begging for a teleprompter for him?

You lost me there.

What I loved was the morning after the debate, when he made his little speech outside, using his teleprompter all of the Lame Stream Media kept asking..."Where was this guy yesterday??? Now THIS is the REAL Obama!"

Seriously?

haha, true -- back paddle, back paddle .... loved watching it. :rofl:

Democrats have shit for brains. They might be even more fucktarded than Republicans!

Do these Democrats really think some white guy should have been typing answers for Obama to read?

College kids dont know shit about shit.........in fact, anybody under 30 years of age are essentially fucking dumb asses. We all were under 30......in fact, when I was 19-20 years old, I was a dopey naive Jimmy Carter voter who was following the Dead all over the univserse.

But nobody can take seriously anything said by a college kid.:D

Forum List

Back