Teenager Leaves High School After Told That He Can't Have American Flags In The Back Of His Truck

Legally as long as he has side mirrors, he doesn't need the inside rearview mirror.
This is true. But it shows he has the IQ of a donut. Wait. I am insulting donuts now.

Also, Cletus the slack jawed yokel signed a parking agreement stating no flags or banners, as they are a distraction.
In the statement sent out to parents over the weekend, the school system said that wearing clothes with the American Flag on it is okay.

You can read that full statement here:

"Flag clarification: Last week, we conducted a standard review of the Student Code of Conduct. Unfortunately, there has been some incorrect information posted on several social media websites, so I would like to provide clarification about the American flag on student attire, safety provisions in our student parking contract, and the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance.

The BCPS Code of Student Conduct prohibits "Attire that has language or images that are offensive, profane, vulgar, discriminatory, or racially/culturally divisive. This would include confederate flags, swastikas, KKK references, or any other images that might reasonably be considered hurtful or intimidating to others." It does not include wearing clothing with American flag logos or prints on attire. This attire is allowed. Regarding flags on cars, the student parking contract, which has been used by all 3 of our high schools for many years, states, “Large flags or banners are not allowed to be flown or displayed on vehicles due to their distractive nature.”

You seem to recognize it as a political sentiment and not a patriotic sentiment about rights.

That could be as close to my opinion as it's going to get on this topic. Causing trouble on the school's authority can always succded if it's carefully planned out to be a motherhood issue that the school challenges.
I think that school and the school board above are wrong on this, but that is just my opinion, and I did not vote in their local school board elections or interact in their Parent Teachers Association.

He looks like the kind of kid who will be selling other kids fentanyl and be a guest of the state pen shortly.
Not a good choice on the kid to represent a motherhood issue, but then even an axe murderer could win on the chosen issue being used to take down the school's authority.

I think that school and the school board above are wrong on this, but that is just my opinion, and I did not vote in their local school board elections or interact in their Parent Teachers Association.
I can see it actually. It has nothing to do with the content of the flag. The school doesn't want the kids to start putting up flags that make it hard to see. The little monsters are already driving nightmares, and don't need more problems in the parking lot.

Does the Taliban hate America as much as the Democrats do?

flagburnerstalibandemocrats.jpg

Not a good choice on the kid to represent a motherhood issue, but then even an axe murderer could win on the chosen issue being used to take down the school's authority.
Not when its content neutral.

But now he's home schooling. Oh well, at least he can work at Dairy Queen, until he's replaced by a machine of course.

I've stated my case and now there are others who are carrying the ball.

To challenge his right is to challenge motherhood.

You've still taken the side of an obvious troublemaker and the side against the school.

Kid looks like an absolute moron.
FRP3LEUPJBB5ROFSQL33UZY6HY.jpg

If you read the article and not do a MAGA circle jerk, you'll see the school said the flags were two large, not that he couldn't have them. Note: he can't see out of the back of his moronmobile because he's covered it with flags.

So he is now homeschooling with his stepmom...
But the driver of a windowless van see out the back. Like Superman. Got it.

I fly my flag on Memorial Day and on Independence Day.
The thing about the American flag is that it makes good people smile and bad people frown.
The Crazy Democrat Bigots believe that patriotism is hate and so the flag pisses them off.

View attachment 818545

The Founders started this country out great, with the idea being that the government that governs the least is best.
But clearly that is no longer the case.
Not only were all the wars immoral and illegal since 1812, but we now constantly start new wars based on colonial imperialism and lies.
Like Iraqi WMD and the War on Drugs.

So it is not so clear what a "flag" represents any more?

I can see it actually. It has nothing to do with the content of the flag. The school doesn't want the kids to start putting up flags that make it hard to see. The little monsters are already driving nightmares, and don't need more problems in the parking lot.
Could be, but could also in this day and time be a reluctance to allow political speech, political icons, even of the country to be displayed by individual student in order to avoid conflict. If so, that is wrong, but like I said, it is a local thing. I am surprised the kid hasn't free lawyered up to fight it and monetize it, as is popular these days.

Schools do not have jurisdiction over vehicles.
If a vehicle is in violation of obstructed vision, then it is the police who have authority to act, NOT schools.
Schools do not have authority to censor contents even if illegal hate speech.
That has to be done by the courts.

I've stated my case and now there are others who are carrying the ball.

To challenge his right is to challenge motherhood.

You've still taken the side of an obvious troublemaker and the side against the school.
I simply have no problem with the American Flag. To me it is a symbol I support, and have willingly saluted it going into headquarter buildings and TOCs in multiple country and multiple continents. I do not view the kid as a troublemaker.

The school policy is content neutral. He would definitely lose the case. But its ok. his stepmom is going to homeschool him.

Somehow, I suspect that this same school would have no problem at all with big faggot/tranny/pedophile “Pride” flags being flown in the exact same manner.
In rural Virginia???

Forum List

Back