Teenage pro-life activist allegedly punched in the face while knocking on doors in Kansas

I’m old enough to remember this thing called a vaccine mandate that this guy named Joe Biden was pushing way back when.

I forget, though, since it was so long ago - was that Democrats who were supporting that clear tyrannical attempt at controlling the bodies of others?
Remember when your local democrat said you either take the experimental injection or die of hunger?
1659458392573.png

What would you do if someone advocating that the government con-trol your body came on your property?
If someone comes on my property for any reason, they’d better be polite and have a good demeanor. If they are selling something or pushing a policy that I am not agreement with, I politely say NO and expect them to move on peacefully.

What would you do if someone advocating that the government con-trol your body came on your property?

It appears the person who's property it was asked the canvasser to leave, which the canvasser did, and then the daughter decided to follow said person OFF the property and attack them.

A sad, violent response.

A Kansas woman allegedly attacked a teenage anti-abortion canvasser when the student knocked on her door Sunday.

The student, Grace Hartsock, was going door-to-door to turn out Kansas voters for a Tuesday referendum on abortion law. The incident occurred when she approached a home in Overland Park, according to Students for Life — the organization with which Hartsock was volunteering.

Harstock says a woman answered the door who, once she learned what the teen was there to discuss, politely stated she was not interested.

"No, I’m sorry I don’t think you want to talk to us," the woman told Hartsock, according to Students for Life.

Hartsock turned to leave when another voice, also a woman, came from further inside the house yelling and cursing.

"Don’t apologize to her, mom," the woman said, according to SFL.

The woman, whose identity is unknown, then reportedly followed Hartsock out of the house while berating her. SFL says the woman shoved Hartsock in the chest and began striking her head with closed fists.

Hartsock weathered the blows until the woman's mother got the daughter to stop. The woman continued yelling, however, telling Hartsock "I hope you get raped," and "I hope you get run over by a car," SFL says.
Seems a set up. First of all this is Fox, err.... Faux News, and there are no witnesses noted in the dialogue claimed by the supposed victim.

A sad, violent response.

A Kansas woman allegedly attacked a teenage anti-abortion canvasser when the student knocked on her door Sunday.

The student, Grace Hartsock, was going door-to-door to turn out Kansas voters for a Tuesday referendum on abortion law. The incident occurred when she approached a home in Overland Park, according to Students for Life — the organization with which Hartsock was volunteering.

Harstock says a woman answered the door who, once she learned what the teen was there to discuss, politely stated she was not interested.

"No, I’m sorry I don’t think you want to talk to us," the woman told Hartsock, according to Students for Life.

Hartsock turned to leave when another voice, also a woman, came from further inside the house yelling and cursing.

"Don’t apologize to her, mom," the woman said, according to SFL.

The woman, whose identity is unknown, then reportedly followed Hartsock out of the house while berating her. SFL says the woman shoved Hartsock in the chest and began striking her head with closed fists.

Hartsock weathered the blows until the woman's mother got the daughter to stop. The woman continued yelling, however, telling Hartsock "I hope you get raped," and "I hope you get run over by a car," SFL says.

We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country.

Forum List

Back