Teen who vanished seven years ago: 17-year-old was gang-raped, shot, and fed to alligators

This is why you teach your young daughters to have a healthy fear of these creatures that walk among us.

Electric chair for these 2 cockroaches.
We lost the deterrent value in PUNISHMENT.

They should be hanged from a tree in the center of town, and the bodies left for the birds as a reminder to rapists and murderers. These are vile scum who deserve to meet Satan soon

Electric chair for these 2 cockroaches.
We lost the deterrent value in PUNISHMENT.

They should be hanged from a tree in the center of town, and the bodies left for the birds as a reminder to rapists and murderers. These are vile scum who deserve to meet Satan soon

Not needed. You just need to enforce the law, and enforce the punishment in a timely manor.

Put the people who are guilty of murder, to death in a timely manor. 5 Years tops. A year or two for the investigation, a year for trial, and then 12 months from sentencing, put them down.

It seems like doing that would be a good idea. But read about the reformation of morals in England. They had that basic idea, and it didn't help. In fact, in some cases, it would encourage people to violate the system, because they became desensitized to it, and some honestly "I want to go out with a splash". Giving them the fame of having everyone come see their final moments... I know it sounds crazy, but that's a turn on for some of them. "I'm going to get everyone to see me!".

Horrific fate of South Carolina teen who vanished seven years ago: 17-year-old 'was gang-raped, shot, and fed to alligators'
  • New York teen Brittanee Drexel, went missing while on Spring Break in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, in 2009
  • For years, FBI agents have chased leads that went nowhere to McClellanville, about an hour away, where the last pings of the teen's cell phone were traced
  • Police said they believed she had been held for three days against her will in the area
  • On Friday, an FBI agent testifying in a bail bond hearing for Timothy Da’Shaun Taylor implicated him and his father, Shaun, in Drexel's disappearance
  • According to a jailhouse confession by Taquan Brown, who claims he saw her final moments, the teen was gang-raped, shot, and thrown into an alligator pit
  • Da’Shaun Taylor's mother calls the allegations 'crazy'

A teenage girl from New York who disappeared seven years ago while on Spring Break in Myrtle Beach may have been gang-raped, killed, and fed to alligators, new information reveals.

Brittanee Marie Drexel, then 17, traveled to Myrtle Beach from Rochester in 2009 with some friends without telling her parents and disappeared without a trace after leaving her friend's hotel on April 25.

In June, investigators said they believed the missing teen was dead, and offered a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in the case.

37AA1A6300000578-0-image-m-45_1472428168661.jpg

37AA2EA000000578-0-image-a-44_1472428162896.jpg
37AA2EA500000578-0-image-m-43_1472428157088.jpg

Read more: Missing Myrtle Beach teen was 'was gang-raped and fed to alligators'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am truly starting to believe Lincoln was the worst president.
If this is not charged as a hate crime, there is no such thing...

Forum List

Back