Doctor Mengele - Call Your Office

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Before these mutilated kids will be old enough to sue they’ll have committed suicide.

Doctors Are Now Giving 8-Year-Old Girls Testosterone, Claiming They're 'Transgender'

Gender-confused teen girls as young as 13, Laidlaw warned, are having their breasts removed via mastectomy procedures, and boys the age of 17 are developing penises the developmental age of a nine-year-old’s or losing sexual sensation all together due to hormone blockers. Laidlaw cited TLC’s “I am Jazz” star Jazz Jennings as such an example. Jazz, who is male-to-female transgender, has reportedly never experienced sexual sensations or orgasms because of puberty-blocking drugs, the endocrinologist said.

“Under the nebulous concept of ‘gender identity,’ children as young as 8 are receiving injections for gender transition treatment,” explained Laidlaw, according to The Christian Post report. “The phrase was defined in a recent court case as a person’s ‘core internal sense’ of their own gender and that it was the ‘primary factor’ in determining their sex, not biology,” he added, noting that this information is false.

An attempt to give women in sports equal status with transgender athletes?

kratochvilova.jpg

Before these mutilated kids will be old enough to sue they’ll have committed suicide.

Doctors Are Now Giving 8-Year-Old Girls Testosterone, Claiming They're 'Transgender'

Gender-confused teen girls as young as 13, Laidlaw warned, are having their breasts removed via mastectomy procedures, and boys the age of 17 are developing penises the developmental age of a nine-year-old’s or losing sexual sensation all together due to hormone blockers. Laidlaw cited TLC’s “I am Jazz” star Jazz Jennings as such an example. Jazz, who is male-to-female transgender, has reportedly never experienced sexual sensations or orgasms because of puberty-blocking drugs, the endocrinologist said.

“Under the nebulous concept of ‘gender identity,’ children as young as 8 are receiving injections for gender transition treatment,” explained Laidlaw, according to The Christian Post report. “The phrase was defined in a recent court case as a person’s ‘core internal sense’ of their own gender and that it was the ‘primary factor’ in determining their sex, not biology,” he added, noting that this information is false.

There are some doctors and psychologists trying to fight this, only to say wait until the person reaches 18/adulthood before doing anything about gender dysphoria.

They site information showing a majority of patients showing it early in childhood revert back to being OK with their own gender (regardless of what orientation they end up being).

Of course these doctors and psychologists are attacked by the Trans advocate community.

A lot of the stuff done so early in development leads to permanent changes, what is the rush to do this stuff?

.....doesn't matter if they think/are/etc ''bi-shemale=etc---you should not take any drugs/etc unless it is necessary
..as I stated in another thread--you would think by NOW--people would not take drugs after celebrity after celebrity after celebrity etc etc to infinity has DIED taking drugs/etc
....drugs are not natural
13 years old!!!!! these parents are idiots

I remember reading a few years ago that many of these children who think they are "transgender" turn out to be gay. Which, you know. You think the "gay community" then would be all over this, and not want these children to be literally mutilating their bodies simply because they are confused when they're young.

But these are definitely crazy times we live in.

I remember reading a few years ago that many of these children who think they are "transgender" turn out to be gay. Which, you know. You think the "gay community" then would be all over this, and not want these children to be literally mutilating their bodies simply because they are confused when they're young.

An 8 year old is a homosexual?

Hardly.

You have to go to an IVY league university to be that stupid.

No. They think they're transgendered at 8....and later turn out to be gay. When the hormones kick in, late teens.

No. They think they're transgendered at 8....and later turn out to be gay. When the hormones kick in, late teens.
8 year olds are not sexually mature.

It’s the fruits of Leftist brainwashing making them think that way.

If a young child thinks they are gay or tranny, thTs because their parents are breeding it into them. They have no concept of gayness and especially transgenderism

8 year olds are not sexually mature.

It’s the fruits of Leftist brainwashing making them think that way.

Of course they're not. I'm not claiming that they are.

Really? The cases I have heard of, it was the opposite.

Sonny and Cher's daughter started out as a Lesbian- and then switched as a full grown adult and decided to become a transexual.

Mr. Garrison in "South Park" started out as an ordinary homosexual, and then had a sex change operation to become a tranny.

The real problem here is leaving these decisions to children. Both Sonny & Cher's kid as well as Herbert Garrison were adults when they did the switcheroo. If an adult wants to change their sex- that's there business. Children are supposed to be protected by adults.

Sonny and Cher's daughter started out as a Lesbian- and then switched as a full grown adult and decided to become a transexual.

Mr. Garrison in "South Park" started out as an ordinary homosexual, and then had a sex change operation to become a tranny.

The real problem here is leaving these decisions to children. Both Sonny & Cher's kid as well as Herbert Garrison were adults when they did the switcheroo. If an adult wants to change their sex- that's there business. Children are supposed to be protected by adults.

Well of course I can't find the study online--the only thing I can find is an article citing how flawed the study is. Gee I wonder why the Internet would want to suppress it? But yes it's out there--most kids with "gender dysphoria" turn out to be homosexual. I'll keep looking.

Well of course I can't find the study online--the only thing I can find is an article citing how flawed the study is. Gee I wonder why the Internet would want to suppress it? But yes it's out there--most kids with "gender dysphoria" turn out to be homosexual. I'll keep looking.

I did find this study but it's not the original one.

New Study Refutes LGBT 'Born that Way' Theory, 'Transgender' Labels for Children - Ethics & Public Policy Center

I did find this study but it's not the original one.

New Study Refutes LGBT 'Born that Way' Theory, 'Transgender' Labels for Children - Ethics & Public Policy Center

When I was in school, none of my classmates were homosexual. Young people waited until they were adults and understood the gravity of the decision before they decided to become gay.

Forum List

Back