Teen Dancer Taken From Legal Guardian Alleges Racial Profiling

It is totally racist profiling. If the girl had been black and the same age, they would not have stopped them. If the girl had been with two white men, they would not have stopped them. And they even told them the reason they were stopping them was because she was white. Even after they saw all her papers, and talked to her mom on the phone, they took her away from them. This is as racist as it gets. There isn't any excuse for it unless they are stopping all cars with adult men and girls under 18, no matter what race they are. That is something they are not doing, so it is obviously racist profiling. Anyone who would excuse it is a racist.

This is a no win situation for the police. Ignore it and it turns out she's being abused/traded by these guys? Then all you hear is "why didnt the police do something"

Where the police erred is in being assholes about it during the procedure. If they had kept it professional this story would not have gotten as far as it has.

The issue here is that they took her away because she is white and her guardians are black. They are not out checking up on every father who is traveling with his daughter, of the same race, and taking the girl away from him. This was based on race and nothing more.

You keep leaving out the part where they only noticed them due to thier sleeping in a car, in a gas station parking lot. So you have a suspicous situation, that, yes, was increased by the racial difference between the young girl and the guardians. What the police should have done is handle it better, but what you want, for them to ignore it, basically goes against all the training they have been given, and common sense.

The police chief (who is black) was on the news defending the actions of the patrolmen 100% ... :cool:

Well, duh. He has to do that. That's his job.
Incorrect.

The police chiefs job is to stand up for his people when they are in the right.

And to weed out the bad cops when they are wrong.

Only a racist like you needs this pointed out. ... :cool:

His job, initially, is to support his men, which is what he is doing at this point. That doesn't mean he isn't going to look into this or listen to all sides of the situation. At this point, this early on, he will support the men in his department. He may not be doing that later on when this has been looked into further. The mother is going to make a fuss. The men are going to also. This is not the end of the story.

This is a no win situation for the police. Ignore it and it turns out she's being abused/traded by these guys? Then all you hear is "why didnt the police do something"

Where the police erred is in being assholes about it during the procedure. If they had kept it professional this story would not have gotten as far as it has.

The issue here is that they took her away because she is white and her guardians are black. They are not out checking up on every father who is traveling with his daughter, of the same race, and taking the girl away from him. This was based on race and nothing more.

You keep leaving out the part where they only noticed them due to thier sleeping in a car, in a gas station parking lot. So you have a suspicous situation, that, yes, was increased by the racial difference between the young girl and the guardians. What the police should have done is handle it better, but what you want, for them to ignore it, basically goes against all the training they have been given, and common sense.

I didn't leave that part out at all: I specifically addressed it. You have not read all my posts, apparently.

You all are apparently leaving out the part in the article where the cops explicitly told them they were doing what they were doing BECAUSE the two men were black. Blatant racism.

You all are apparently leaving out the part in the article where the cops explicitly told them they were doing what they were doing BECAUSE the two men were black. Blatant racism.

You mistyped "the non-existent part in the article that I completely made up"

Unfortunately, I have personally known several blacks who saw everything based on race and were serious about it.

Their mail was late.......the white mailman is a racist.

The drive thru at McDonald's didn't include your fries.......the white manager is racist.

White man ran a stop sign and you almost wrecked..... he is a racist.

And on and on it goes........... :cuckoo:

I didn't leave that part out at all: I specifically addressed it. You have not read all my posts, apparently.

They had two young black men with an underaged girl (yes, white) sleeping in a car, with a note from her mom saying she was with them as her legal guardians.

They did not err in checking it out, where they made the error is in not accepting it upon confirming via phone call,and in handing it over to child services.

Progressives such as youself created the overbearing Child Services paradigm, where the government gets more rights to your kids than you have, and now you are complaining about it?

Forum List

Back