tee potties circulating fake Chris Stevens photo

OK Luddly.. Ring the bell. Round 2 on this.. Evidently it's important to you.. So let's see the evidence.
One of your partisian websites attributes the poster pix to a site called Uncle Sam's Misguided Children..

No joke dude -- Uncle Sams Misguided Children ? About Us- Uncle Sam?s Misguided Children

They ARE NOT an affiliated Tea Party organization.. ALTHOUGH their site LINKS to Tea Party sites.
So AGAIN --- this ain't flying with the truth. And we KNOW -- you just want the truth..

So do me a favor -- find me ONE TP affiliated site that EVER USED that photo..
And let's go for Version 3 of this phoney story -- where-ever you found it..

Ventura County Tea Bag Brotherhood leader Jerry Ballard USNRet has posted the pix, for example.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING LINK CONTAINS GRAPHIC MORBID IMAGE.
GENERAL PETRAEUS CIA COVER-UP TO PROTECT OBAMA, THERE WAS NO AFFAIR, - venturacountyteaparty

Join venturacountyteaparty
Comment by Marty MacCoy 7 hours ago
That's not Chris Stevens. The image was taken from here -
Bagram: A living hell | roger hollander
Note the date of the entry - well before the attack on Benghazi.
Apparently by this man, who also posts here -
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/3/0/2/1/1/7/9/guilty-919590...
Please please, spread the word because lies like this do not help our cause.
First comment under 'photo'.

Look! They even used Luddly links!!

C'mon Luddly.. It's the FIRST thread you did on this topic a couple days ago..
The one that was identical to this -- except for you trying to drag Fox News into this.

Where is your outrage about some leftist zealot editing in this "fake photo" ?? You have none.. Because you duplicated the topic in this thread to take ANOTHER whack at this turd.

OK, I found the thread and the video you claim was edited by a "Leftist zealot." It turns out that "Leftist zealot" Brenda Battle Jordan is a Tea Bag Brotherhood Republican candidate for Genesee County Board of Commissioners. The phony Stevens photo has since been removed from her description text. So if anyone was trying to make the FOX Gossip Channel look worse than it already is it was a Tea Bag Brotherhood Republican, and NOT a "Liberal zealot" as you falsely claimed.

You owe all "Leftist zealots" an apology.

Brenda Battle Jordan's Page - Tea Party Command Center

I owe leftist zealots a 1/2 apology for not caring who Brenda Battle Jordan is and not wasting my time checking it out.. But the leftist zealots owe Fox News an apology for falsely sliming them in their zealot like zeal to push this non-issue. The other 1/2 of the apology will arrive when this juvenile diversion about which image is used to make the point that Prez Obama was preparing for a fund-raiser while Amb. Stevens was being tortured and dragged thru the streets --- goes away and gets replaced by an ADULT discussion of shit we still don't know about the event.

Nobody who has seen the real photos cares except you clowns. The message remains the same regardless of which bloody images are on the poster.

The fact that you folks care more about a mis-interpreted photo than the actual event places you in the "what difference does it make" camp...
Strange that Hilliary could say that about the CAUSE of the attack --- but her minions think which images go on a protest poster after the fact is a major concern..

And CONTRARY to your assertion, the Title Image for that fox YouTube video still shows -- has NOT been removed.
I know I just deleted the link in your post above because the graphic image is STILL there.
No, the fact that the Right has to exaggerate what happened shows that even the Right knows there is no there, there without embellishment.

The Right cut funding for security and have to blame everyone else for their decisions. Nobody cares about Sunday show talking points!!! Sunday show talking points did not lead to the death of 4 Americans, funding cuts did.

And I said the pix was removed from the TEXT that describes the video, not the video itself, and the fact remains the pix was placed there by the Tea Bag Brotherhood, not a "Leftist zealot."

The one that was identical to this -- except for you trying to drag Fox News into this.

Where is your outrage about some leftist zealot editing in this "fake photo" ?? You have none.. Because you duplicated the topic in this thread to take ANOTHER whack at this turd.

OK, I found the thread and the video you claim was edited by a "Leftist zealot." It turns out that "Leftist zealot" Brenda Battle Jordan is a Tea Bag Brotherhood Republican candidate for Genesee County Board of Commissioners. The phony Stevens photo has since been removed from her description text. So if anyone was trying to make the FOX Gossip Channel look worse than it already is it was a Tea Bag Brotherhood Republican, and NOT a "Liberal zealot" as you falsely claimed.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING LINK CONTAINS GRAPHIC MORBID IMAGE.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBn-9hSLg68]Benghazi First Criminal Charges Filed Fox News - YouTube[/ame]

Wait. So flacaltenn assumed she was a "leftist zealot" because she's buhlack???

There's a word for that. Racist.

The "One lump or Two" link is broke.
The VenturaCounty one is the chapter that BallardUSNRet is from and already dealt with.
HE is the origin of MISUING that image.

The LoneStar link does work -- it IS there. So what? It went viral and folks did not check the source.. Are you as outraged that some leftist Zealot edited a Fox News segment and TRIED to assert that FOX used that image? If not -- why not?

And normal folks don't care that a wrong image went viral.. Like I said, take that image out and put THESE IMAGES in and the messages are EXACTLY the same..

WARNING: ALL IMAGES BELOW CONTAIN GRAPHIC CONTENT --->

https://twitter.com/FastFuriousBOLD/status/249994272152109056

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/0g8K9MyunGQ/hqdefault.jpg

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/770749/original.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/kxrcFRO-ViA/0.jpg

See you party animals.. Doesn't matter if there is a poster or two with the WRONG image. These images above make just as excellent propaganda.. You can bitch about a mistake, but you're losing the war.. REAL IMAGES are available...

You demanded tea party posts and I delivered. Now, like the guy I heard yesterday on the hearings, that's not the answer you wanted.

Well. Tough shit.

And I just clicked that link. It works.

I owe leftist zealots a 1/2 apology for not caring who Brenda Battle Jordan is and not wasting my time checking it out.. But the leftist zealots owe Fox News an apology for falsely sliming them in their zealot like zeal to push this non-issue. The other 1/2 of the apology will arrive when this juvenile diversion about which image is used to make the point that Prez Obama was preparing for a fund-raiser while Amb. Stevens was being tortured and dragged thru the streets --- goes away and gets replaced by an ADULT discussion of shit we still don't know about the event.

Nobody who has seen the real photos cares except you clowns. The message remains the same regardless of which bloody images are on the poster.

The fact that you folks care more about a mis-interpreted photo than the actual event places you in the "what difference does it make" camp...
Strange that Hilliary could say that about the CAUSE of the attack --- but her minions think which images go on a protest poster after the fact is a major concern..

And CONTRARY to your assertion, the Title Image for that fox YouTube video still shows -- has NOT been removed.
I know I just deleted the link in your post above because the graphic image is STILL there.

Its not a "mis-interpreted photo". Its a lie. An outright, flat out LIE.

You can try to spin it any way you want but that's what it is - A LIE.

Just as everything rest of what the right has said and done about Benghazi has been a LIE.

the Title Image for that fox YouTube video still shows -- has NOT been removed.

Is this in reference to your previous post about my first thread on this subject? I still don't know where you are talking about.

No, the fact that the Right has to exaggerate what happened shows that even the Right knows there is no there, there without embellishment.

The Right cut funding for security and have to blame everyone else for their decisions. Nobody cares about Sunday show talking points!!! Sunday show talking points did not lead to the death of 4 Americans, funding cuts did.

And I said the pix was removed from the TEXT that describes the video, not the video itself, and the fact remains the pix was placed there by the Tea Bag Brotherhood, not a "Leftist zealot."

Exactly.

This horror belongs at the door of the Repubs. They're the ones who refused security that was needed.

If they had anything, they would have found it in their previous 4-5 "investigations".

They didn't so they're increasing the number of lies and this photo is just that - A LIE.

They're throwing spaghetti against the wall in hopes something will stick.

========

Beyond that, why are rw's here continuing the lie? Why haven't we seen even one of them say they don't agree with using lies? Instead, all we've seen is piling on more lies.

Exactly.

This horror belongs at the door of the Repubs. They're the ones who refused security that was needed.

If they had anything, they would have found it in their previous 4-5 "investigations".

They didn't so they're increasing the number of lies and this photo is just that - A LIE.

========

Beyond that, why are rw's here continuing the lie? Why haven't we seen even one of them say they don't agree with using lies? Instead, all we've seen is piling on more lies.

How did "the Repubs" refuse the security that was needed?

Just as everything rest of what the right has said and done about Benghazi has been a LIE.

Is this in reference to your previous post about my first thread on this subject? I still don't know where you are talking about.

A few people making posters with a mis-interpreted photo is a LIE -- but putting Susan Rice on 5 Sunday shows to blame the event on a LIE doesn't matter??

Doesn't matter to reasonable folks whether Amb. Stevens BODY is properly depicted. We all know he met a HORRIBLE death. And there are PLENTY of real photos to use and prove that point. Rant on bud..

As far as your convienient ignorance goes on that accusation against Fox..
Are you denying that this thread is a virtual clone of one you started LAST WEEK?
Same topic except that the accusation of Lying against Fox News that you made in the duplicate thread?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/353923-fox-tea-party-fake-photos-of-chris-stevens-4.html#post9076026

senility, stupidity, carelessness, or deviousness.. Those are your choices...
Lucky someone didn't report the duplication or this thread might not exist..

What's the deal with this amnesia? :dunno:

It was the Rs who voted to cut security and have never taken responsibility for that.

Just like this photo - the right does not have to take responsibility for their own actions.

I see NO exaggeration between the WRONG pictures and the RIGHT pictures of him being tortured and killed. The RIGHT pictures show him being dragged thru a mob and some have even highlighted the barrel of an AK47 being pointed at his chin. PLENTY of raw emotion available in the RIGHT pictures. . I think the 2 of you are under the impression that he died peacefully..

No sir.. This "fake pic" is STILL USED on the YouTube vid link you supplied as a "Title Still".
And it NEVER APPEARS in the actual video of Fox News coverage.. I watched for it TWICE and Fox news NEVER USED IT in that Youtube vid..

R cut security funding but just like this photo, they don't have to take responsibility for their own actions.

A few people making posters with a mis-interpreted photo is a LIE -- but putting Susan Rice on 5 Sunday shows to blame the event on a LIE doesn't matter??

Doesn't matter to reasonable folks whether Amb. Stevens BODY is properly depicted. We all know he met a HORRIBLE death. And there are PLENTY of real photos to use and prove that point. Rant on bud..

Are you denying that this thread is a virtual clone of one you started LAST WEEK?
Same topic except that the accusation of Lying against Fox News that you made in the duplicate thread?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/353923-fox-tea-party-fake-photos-of-chris-stevens-4.html#post9076026

Okay, now I see where you got the fox reference. I should not have included them in this lie even though they're known for lying to further the agenda of the 1% and screw over the little guy.

Yes, it is the same information as a previous thread and I already apologized for that. As it happens, duplicate threads are pretty much the norm here but that's no excuse for me doing it too.

None of that excuses the lies from the right.

The worst is that it shows a complete callous disregard for the families of those who died at Benghazi as well as the unnamed victim in the photo. And, the running list of excuses from the right here on this board just adds to that.

When will even one con step up and say that using that photo is sleazy and dishonest?

Exactly.

========

How did "the Repubs" refuse the security that was needed?

Here's a link to Repub "priorities".

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

I see NO exaggeration between the WRONG pictures and the RIGHT pictures of him being tortured and killed. The RIGHT pictures show him being dragged thru a mob and some have even highlighted the barrel of an AK47 being pointed at his chin. PLENTY of raw emotion available in the RIGHT pictures. . I think the 2 of you are under the impression that he died peacefully..

No sir.. This "fake pic" is STILL USED on the YouTube vid link you supplied as a "Title Still".
And it NEVER APPEARS in the actual video of Fox News coverage.. I watched for it TWICE and Fox news NEVER USED IT in that Youtube vid..
He was never tortured, he was not dragged through a mob, he was dragged out of his safe house and taken to the hospital. The Right passes that off as "torture" which they established first with their fake photos.

This was already posted earlier in this thread"

Video purportedly shows Libyans rushing to aid U.S. ambassador - CNN.com

Benghazi, Libya (CNN) -- The chaos is palpable, as a throng of Libyans frantically scramble outside a damaged building. Suddenly, a man's body is carried from inside toward an open window -- and the frenzy and sounds become even more urgent, more emotional.
"Get him out!" some yell.
After joyfully discovering the man -- a foreigner, apparently, a voice in the crowd says -- is alive after he's dragged out, fresh screams ring out.
"Allahu Akbar," which translates from Arabic to "God is great," men in the crowd shout. Others raise fists to the sky, seemingly rejoicing that this man has somehow survived.
According to the man who shot the video, the wounded man shown is Chris Stevens, the late U.S. ambassador to Libya.

snopes.com: American Ambassador in Libya Raped and Killed

U.S. news accounts reported that Ambassador Stevens was not raped and killed by members of that mob, as claimed above: he was alive when brought to a hospital, he bore no external injuries, and he died of smoke inhalation from the fire started in the attack on the consulate:

poor loony left-wing losers; "tea potties" arent the reason your left-wing agenda lies in tatters; arent the reason obama has failed; aernt the reason for RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS

Closing line of that CNN report is "Perhaps we will never know what happened that night".. And the interview with an eye witness CLEARLY CONTRADICTS the LIES told by this administration about a demonstration.. Attackers were CLEARLY identified as militants carrying out an assault, armed heavily and bearded. BRAGGING about their victory at the "other site" meaning the CIA quarters. So much for the truth eh?

Stevens was dragged and carried for a long time ALIVE, and the number of photos available indicate he was not RUSHED for medical care -- nor are there any indications that ANYONE tried to assist him or resuscite him.. One photo seems to have the barrel of an AK-47 pointed at his chin.

THIS -- is why A LOT of Americans are appalled.. Including me. That we STILL don't have any details of the attack or aftermath.. Lemme tell you what sets me off. CNN walked into the destroyed consulate DAYS AFTER and picked up Diary Notes from Stevens off the floor.

How does that happen??? Where WAS our govt and leadership??? And why do they continue to deny and lie about this attack??

Closing line of that CNN report is "Perhaps we will never know what happened that night".. And the interview with an eye witness CLEARLY CONTRADICTS the LIES told by this administration about a demonstration.. Attackers were CLEARLY identified as militants carrying out an assault, armed heavily and bearded. BRAGGING about their victory at the "other site" meaning the CIA quarters. So much for the truth eh?

Stevens was dragged and carried for a long time ALIVE, and the number of photos available indicate he was not RUSHED for medical care -- nor are there any indications that ANYONE tried to assist him or resuscite him.. One photo seems to have the barrel of an AK-47 pointed at his chin.

THIS -- is why A LOT of Americans are appalled.. Including me. That we STILL don't have any details of the attack or aftermath.. Lemme tell you what sets me off. CNN walked into the destroyed consulate DAYS AFTER and picked up Diary Notes from Stevens off the floor.

How does that happen??? Where WAS our govt and leadership??? And why do they continue to deny and lie about this attack??
You are pulling that crap out of your ass. The doctor at the hospital said there were no marks on his body. You only have fake photos to back your
:bsflag:

Okay, now I see where you got the fox reference. I should not have included them in this lie even though they're known for lying to further the agenda of the 1% and screw over the little guy.

Yes, it is the same information as a previous thread and I already apologized for that. As it happens, duplicate threads are pretty much the norm here but that's no excuse for me doing it too.

None of that excuses the lies from the right.

The worst is that it shows a complete callous disregard for the families of those who died at Benghazi as well as the unnamed victim in the photo. And, the running list of excuses from the right here on this board just adds to that.

When will even one con step up and say that using that photo is sleazy and dishonest?

Don't hold your breath

Forum List

Back