Ted Kaczynski on Islam

I got a feeling that if the unabomber might be right. If Al-quada actually did target the 'elites' such as massive corporations then the American left would have supported him even more than they actually did.

I got a feeling that if the unabomber might be right. If Al-quada actually did target the 'elites' such as massive corporations then the American left would have supported him even more than they actually did.

I disagree.

Look at all the rich in the US. Most seem to be Dims like Warren Buffet, George Soros, Bill Gates, etc.

What the left preaches is taxing income, something they don't need. In a way, it reduces the ability to achieve their level of wealth which minimizes competition.

Ted, what a wild and crazy Democrat.

Ted recognizes one thing, the world is at war with technology, that is, the technology that brought us fossil fuels and global warming. At least, this is what we are told repeatedly by scientists around the world.

If you are left winged, you are focused on one thing, higher taxes to depress the economy and overall carbon emissions. They may pretend that technology will save us, but deep down I think many of them simply want to kill capitalism, if nothing else for ideological reason.

Who knows, maybe the global warming hysteria is all a Marxist conspiracy to do just that.

Most of these terrorists are not educated and their spiritual leader, Mohammad, got his way by swinging a sword. He was not that bright either.

Kaczynski is the typical leftwing loon.

wrong, Nola----he is a typical manic sociopath----right or left, up or down
No, you don't understand.

Right wingers never do wrong. They are as perfect as Jesus.

Therefore, if someone does something wrong, they are left wing.

QED.

Constantine subverted Christianity for his own political purposes. He was not even a Christian.

Constantine was no different than say, the Pope of today, who is praised by the left wing saying things like there needs to be more government redistribution of wealth and government imposed carbon taxes to "save the world", and nations need to welcome illegal immigrants with open arms, etc. But mention abortion or gay marriage and then all of a sudden there needs to be separation of church and state.

Theocracy is an open invitation to genocide. In fact, statists often engage in it without religion, but it helps when you convince people God wants it to happen.

QED.

Constantine subverted Christianity for his own political purposes. He was not even a Christian.

Constantine was no different than say, the Pope of today, who is praised by the left wing saying things like there needs to be more government redistribution of wealth and government imposed carbon taxes to "save the world", and nations need to welcome illegal immigrants with open arms, etc. But mention abortion or gay marriage and then all of a sudden there needs to be separation of church and state.

Theocracy is an open invitation to genocide. In fact, statists often engage in it without religion, but it helps when you convince people God wants it to happen.
Can I have some of that crack you are smoking?

I don't even want to know what incredible mental gymnastics led you there from my post.

QED.

Can I have some of that crack you are smoking?

I don't even want to know what incredible mental gymnastics led you there from my post.

My point is, when statism is involved, heads roll. It's never about converting people to a religion than it is about control.

Forum List

Back