ted cuz natural born part two

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
cause we need it: such a lively topic. if this goes a third round i'll do another poll.

i never meant this to be a birther thread, soi maybe there's a clue.

are rubio and cruz and jindal eligible to be vice president ?

sooner or later this situation must be addressed.

it's not conspiracy theory, it's our constitution. do we respect it or not ??

Last edited:
  • Banned
i realise this is a hot potatoe, that's ok... we can still post here. i think it's a political move, we all know it.

y
this is the first day constitutional eligibility article two officially became "conspiracy theory"

.... so maybe there's another clue.:welcome:

• Banned
i realise this is a hot potatoe, that's ok... we can still post here. i think it's a political move, we all know it.
you'll see.

conspiracy theories is most intereting on this board or any...
people just don't like to admit it.

look at all the top cop shows today , what do they do ??

people want to know about this eligibility concept from our forefathers and foremothers.

and we know the women had mucho of input in our history, the letters they wrote to each other spell that.

Last edited:
Anyone born in the United States, other than a child of a foreign diplomat is a natural born citizen- there is no real controversy regarding that- so Jindal- Cruz- absolutely eligible.

I also believe that anyone who is born a U.S. Citizen- like Cruz- is also a natural born citizen- there is some actual controversy on that- but I think that it would not be an issue, and Congress would do like they did with McCain and issue a statement confirming their belief that he is eligible.

• Banned
see how the traffic dropped off ? typical for this topic.this thread in ct is as cold as the front page one was hot. out of sight, out of mind.

your definition is `incomplete, i think you all know it

Anyone born in the United States, other than a child of a foreign diplomat is a natural born citizen- there is no real controversy regarding that- so Jindal- Cruz- absolutely eligible.

I also believe that anyone who is born a U.S. Citizen- like Cruz- is also a natural born citizen- there is some actual controversy on that- but I think that it would not be an issue, and Congress would do like they did with McCain and issue a statement confirming their belief that he is eligible.

Forum List

Back