Ted Cruz voters can’t name a Country

Low information Republican voters and Ted Cruz supporters can’t name a single country on a map.

And, of course, you'll get the same result walking through south central LA, but you already knew that. Doesn't say a lot about our education system across the board, does it? We should really be embarrassed by this.

Low information Republican voters and Ted Cruz supporters can’t name a single country on a map.

And, of course, you'll get the same result walking through south central LA, but you already knew that. Doesn't say a lot about our education system across the board, does it? We should really be embarrassed by this.
Actially, HE should be embarrassed by the utter stupidity inherent in the way he simplifies the world down to two monolithic groups and tries to cast one of them as stupid.

You can be certain that he was never called intelligent while in school, and so he is compensating by placing himself in the supposedly intelligent group, here.

The thread title is incorrect. Here is the proper version:

Low information Lefties think Jimmy Kimmel is news and don't grok that most American were educated by Leftwing Prog-run Public Schools.

Actially, HE should be embarrassed by the utter stupidity inherent in the way he simplifies the world down to two monolithic groups and tries to cast one of them as stupid.

You can be certain that he was never called intelligent while in school, and so he is compensating by placing himself in the supposedly intelligent group, here.

Actually, it demonstrates the stupidity of one Ted Cruz.

He opened the argument for mocking unidentified people who could not identify a country as ”Bernie Sanders voters”

So Kimmel did the same with some who support Ted Cruz and Republicans

Wasnt pretty

Countless videos have been produced that expose leftwing ignorance of geography.

This looked like Kimmel's feeble attempt to say, "uh, uh; I know you are but what am I"?

Countless videos have been produced that expose leftwing ignorance of geography.

This looked like Kimmel's feeble attempt to say, "uh, uh; I know you are but what am I"?

Actually, it was a stinging response to Ted Cruz who claimed it was Bernie Sanders voters who didn’t know geography

Actually, it was a stinging response to Ted Cruz who claimed it was Bernie Sanders voters who didn’t know geography

Forum List

Back