Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

In 80s years we've never completely ignored our increasing debt crisis like we do today.
Right, because we didn't have an entire party populated by dummies who pander to delusional freaks, and so we kept tax revenue up high enough to pay for stuff. Then Saint Ronnie came along and turned half of America into drooling retards, when it comes to taxes.

Right, because we didn't have an entire party populated by dummies who pander to delusional freaks, and so we kept tax revenue up high enough to pay for stuff. Then Saint Ronnie came along and turned half of America into drooling retards, when it comes to taxes.

Tax reciepts AFTER Trump were higher than before Trump. and you're on thin ice selling the MEGA Green Raw Deal for 4.5Trillion of pandering and payback to your partys' special interests (like the $50K tax credit for every "journalist") and trying to compare parties here.

What interest rate are we paying?
1-2 percent?

Did U read what I wrote? What was temporary inflation LAST WEEK is now a 30 year high. It's out of control and the Money Printers are operating under the "money grows on trees" paradigm now. Those figures I gave were for the INTEREST on the debt, not the debt itself.

IF the Fed wakes up and decides to boost interest rates -- VERY LIKELY -- those numbers you cling to will be double or triple BEFORE this time next year.

But probably too late to help anyways.

YOUR PARTY KNOWS this. That's why instead of DESIGNING PROGRAMS and writing in the details -- they need to ISSUE THAT DEBT NOW and just make it rain dollars, before it cant be sold.

But -- like most things the Dems do lately, they severely underestimate the INTELLIGIENCE of anyone outside the clique. Debt BUYERS will start to fall off WAY before rates double or triple.

Did U read what I wrote? What was temporary inflation LAST WEEK is now a 30 year high. It's out of control and the Money Printers are operating under the "money grows on trees" paradigm now. Those figures I gave were for the INTEREST on the debt, not the debt itself.

IF the Fed wakes up and decides to boost interest rates -- VERY LIKELY -- those numbers you cling to will be double or triple BEFORE this time next year.

YOUR PARTY KNOWS this. That's why instead of DESIGNING PROGRAMS and writing in the details -- they need to ISSUE THAT DEBT NOW and just make it rain dollars, before it cant be sold.

But -- like most things the Dems do lately, they severely underestimate the INTELLIGIENCE of anyone outside the clique. Debt BUYERS will start to fall off WAY before rates double or triple.
I asked a simple question

You brought up our interest payments and I asked what rate we pay

It is relevant

I asked a simple question

You brought up our interest payments and I asked what rate we pay

It is relevant

Pray that Brandon is NOT Carter's 2nd term..

U.S.+Treasury+Bond+Interest+Rate+History.jpg

The Feds main job is to control inflation----they do this by raising the interest rates. The fact that they haven't raised interest to fight inflation will lead to the destruction of the US $$$.....the feds should criminal liable for their direlection of duty.

The Feds main job is to control inflation----they do this by raising the interest rates. The fact that they haven't raised interest to fight inflation will lead to the destruction of the US $$$.....the feds should criminal liable for their direlection of duty.

But but but -- their NEW model based on Modern Monetary policy says that debt numbers are just warm and cuddly cozy ways to tell HOW HARD your govt is working.

If the fit hits the shan -- they'll blame it on the model.. Like in GWarming..

Tax reciepts AFTER Trump were higher than before Trump.
So? That should be the case for every president, when the economy grows, right? That's like a crediting a president for a DOW record. That is what is SUPPOSED to happen. The DOW goes up. 5-7% expected, every year.

What is at issue is tax revenue vs GDP. Our spending isn't outrageous, in this regard. Our tax revenue is too low, in this regard.

But but but -- their NEW model based on Modern Monetary policy says that debt numbers are just warm and cuddly cozy ways to tell HOW HARD your govt is working.

If the fit hits the shan -- they'll blame it on the model.. Like in GWarming.

Spectator serious?

Shall we see what HuffPo or MotherJones has to say on the matter next? ;)

TEXIT shall happen.
No, it won’t.

In addition to being un-Constitutional, ‘secession’ can’t happen because neither the residents of Texas nor state lawmakers have the authority to take from American citizens their citizenship through legislative action or referendum absent due process – not all residents of Texas will want to lose their American citizenship; American citizens cannot lose their citizenship against their will.

No, it won’t.

In addition to being un-Constitutional, ‘secession’ can’t happen because neither the residents of Texas nor state lawmakers have the authority to take from American citizens their citizenship through legislative action or referendum absent due process – not all residents of Texas will want to lose their American citizenship; American citizens cannot lose their citizenship against their will.
Don't worry Austin residents will get free bus passes the fck out of the state.

Once more, you said "as founded". And America was founded long before it became a more perfect union.

Yet you prefer the original version
America ‘as founded’ was a country where slavery was Constitutional, where women and minorities had no right to vote, and where enslaved Americans were considered only three-fifths of a person.

It’s no wonder conservatives advocate for ‘secession.’

Indeed, this idiocy of ‘secession’ is nothing more than a conservative wet dream where Texas is turned into an authoritarian fascist state, a racist dictatorship of white supremacy, oppression, and hate.

America ‘as founded’ was a country where slavery was Constitutional, where women and minorities had no right to vote, and where enslaved American were considered only three-fifths of a person.

It’s no wonder conservatives advocate for ‘secession.’

Indeed, this idiocy of ‘secession’ is nothing more than a conservative wet dream where Texas is turned into an authoritarian fascist state, a racist dictatorship of white supremacy, oppression, and hate.
Stop puffing on the Bong. You practicing for your AMERICA SUCKS PLATFORM. If you need help practicing just go to Berkley. A bunch of Lobotomized leftist there will help you out.

Sorry Ted, that ain't the way it works. If Texas secedes, we take NASA and the military. ALL of it including the Coast Guard. Next hurricane or freeze - No FEMA so you're on your own buddy. And you'll be out of a job after Texas has no more representation in Congress. Maybe you can organize a citizen army and capture Cancun? :)

Sen. Ted Cruz has called on his home state to secede from the U.S. if Democrats "fundamentally destroy the country," adding that Texas should "take" NASA, the military and the country's oil supply along with it.​
"If they pack the Supreme Court, if they make D.C. a state, if they federalize elections and massively expand voter fraud, there may come a point where it's hopeless," Cruz said during a speaking event at Texas A&M last month.​
"We're not there yet, and if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil," the Republican added.​

Here we Go again destroy the country. What a load of bullshit. He's paranoid about losing.

Forum List

Back