What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ted Cruz: Starting today, I no longer accept money from any corporate PAC. I urge my GOP colleagues to do the same.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's my boy Lion Ted!

OK, OK, who is planning to run against him? That is who he doesn't want to accept corporate money. You can bet, he already has a heck of a war chest from the corporate piggy banks already.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OK, OK, who is planning to run against him? That is who he doesn't want to accept corporate money. You can bet, he already has a heck of a war chest from the corporate piggy banks already.
he wants to be president, and he can be

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
he wants to be president, and he can be
He's a dick, and a trumper. He doesn't have a chance. Nobody in their right mind would vote a trumper for president, if they want to keep this a representative republic.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's a dick, and a trumper. He doesn't have a chance. Nobody in their right mind would vote a trumper for president, if they want to keep this a representative republic.
Hawley, Cotton, Cruz...a lotta "Trumpers" who will be president one day

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hawley, Cotton, Cruz...a lotta "Trumpers" who will be president one day
Not in the next cycle. They will have to distance themselves from the party that would overthrow an election to install somebody that lost. If you do something stupid like that, how do you get rid of them when elections don't matter anymore?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List