Ted Cruz: Starting today, I no longer accept money from any corporate PAC. I urge my GOP colleagues to do the same.

that's my boy Lion Ted!

OK, OK, who is planning to run against him? That is who he doesn't want to accept corporate money. You can bet, he already has a heck of a war chest from the corporate piggy banks already.

• Banned
OK, OK, who is planning to run against him? That is who he doesn't want to accept corporate money. You can bet, he already has a heck of a war chest from the corporate piggy banks already.
he wants to be president, and he can be

he wants to be president, and he can be
He's a dick, and a trumper. He doesn't have a chance. Nobody in their right mind would vote a trumper for president, if they want to keep this a representative republic.

• Banned
He's a dick, and a trumper. He doesn't have a chance. Nobody in their right mind would vote a trumper for president, if they want to keep this a representative republic.
Hawley, Cotton, Cruz...a lotta "Trumpers" who will be president one day

Hawley, Cotton, Cruz...a lotta "Trumpers" who will be president one day
Not in the next cycle. They will have to distance themselves from the party that would overthrow an election to install somebody that lost. If you do something stupid like that, how do you get rid of them when elections don't matter anymore?

Forum List

Back