Ted Cruz predicts anger and rage may lead to impeachment

Criminal activity will lead to impeachment

So you think the incessant criminal leaking of information by Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada will lead to impeachment?

I would rather it led to the arrest and imprisonment of Torquemada.
I have yet to see a single leak out of Mueller

Pull your head out of your ass and you may see something other that the polyps on your colon wall.

{
The president lashed out after The New York Times published what it said were at least four dozen questions Mueller’s team provided to Trump’s lawyers. The inquiries provided some of the deepest insight yet into the direction of Mueller’s investigation and showed how the special counsel is heavily focused on the question of whether Trump obstructed justice, as well as whether top aides such as former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort colluded with Russian officials during the campaign.

“So disgraceful that the questions concerning the Russian Witch Hunt were ‘leaked’ to the media. No questions on Collusion,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Oh, I see...you have a made up, phony crime, Collusion, that never existed, and an investigation begun with illegally leaked classified information. Nice!”}

Trump blasts leak of Mueller questions as ‘disgraceful’

Look, you're a troll. You have zero integrity. You will post anything to promote the destruction of the United States.

You blatantly lying about leaks from the Inquisition is just part of how shitty you are, what gutter scum.

So you think the incessant criminal leaking of information by Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada will lead to impeachment?

Pull your head out of your ass and you may see something other that the polyps on your colon wall.

{
The president lashed out after The New York Times published what it said were at least four dozen questions Mueller’s team provided to Trump’s lawyers. The inquiries provided some of the deepest insight yet into the direction of Mueller’s investigation and showed how the special counsel is heavily focused on the question of whether Trump obstructed justice, as well as whether top aides such as former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort colluded with Russian officials during the campaign.

“So disgraceful that the questions concerning the Russian Witch Hunt were ‘leaked’ to the media. No questions on Collusion,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Oh, I see...you have a made up, phony crime, Collusion, that never existed, and an investigation begun with illegally leaked classified information. Nice!”}

Look, you're a troll. You have zero integrity. You will post anything to promote the destruction of the United States.

You blatantly lying about leaks from the Inquisition is just part of how shitty you are, what gutter scum.
Leaked to the media?

If Trump is as innocent as he claims he should be shouting his answers from the rooftops

{

Leaked to the media?

If Trump is as innocent as he claims he should be shouting his answers from the rooftops

The Inquisition has engaged in literally thousands of felonies. Mewler-Torquemada uses leaks to the compliant leftist media as a weapon to shape public opinion in his coup against the United States President.

Firing Sessions means that Torquemada is subject to oversight. Whitaker did not stop the Inquisition from the dozens of felonious leaks last week, so I suspect that the goal is not to contain, but to prosecute the criminal scum that comprise the Inquisition.

{

Leaked to the media?

The Inquisition has engaged in literally thousands of felonies. Mewler-Torquemada uses leaks to the compliant leftist media as a weapon to shape public opinion in his coup against the United States President.

Firing Sessions means that Torquemada is subject to oversight. Whitaker did not stop the Inquisition from the dozens of felonious leaks last week, so I suspect that the goal is not to contain, but to prosecute the criminal scum that comprise the Inquisition.
Felonies?
Why doesn’t Trump prosecute?

His boy is running the justice department

{

Leaked to the media?

You've been watching old Laurence Olivier movies again, haven't you?

Felonies?

You're a Communist and a troll, you have no idea and no care of how the government works.

When Rosenstein was AG, Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada was granted status above any and all laws. But Rosenstein isn't AG anymore.

What could the future hold for Torquemada?

iu

{

Leaked to the media?

Torquemada leaked the answers from President Trump in less than two hours. That means he had MSNPC in his palace waiting for the moment the document was returned. This scofflaw felon is blatant in his contempt for the law. I mean, we knew this anyway from his shameful abuses in the Anthrax case, where he deliberately and knowingly persecuted an innocent man just to keep his name in the press.

Felonies?

You're a Communist and a troll, you have no idea and no care of how the government works.

When Rosenstein was AG, Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada was granted status above any and all laws. But Rosenstein isn't AG anymore.

iu
Again

Republicans are calling the shots. Both Mueller and Rosenstein are Republicans

{

Leaked to the media?

Torquemada leaked the answers from President Trump in less than two hours. That means he had MSNPC in his palace waiting for the moment the document was returned. This scofflaw felon is blatant in his contempt for the law. I mean, we knew this anyway from his shameful abuses in the Anthrax case, where he deliberately and knowingly persecuted an innocent man just to keep his name in the press.
Show us his answers

Felonies?

iu
Again

Just like you are, "rightwinger."

Felonies?

iu
Again

Just like you are, "rightwinger."

Born and raised

Ted Cruz Predicts ‘Anger And Rage’ May Lead To Impeachment

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz told students Thursday that Democrats might move to impeach President Donald Trump now that “some of the angriest voices on the left” have been elected to the House of Representatives.
====================================================

Infowars has been telling the world idiots that since Trump got in, they will stop at nothing, lie about anything just to get him impeached. They are willing to lie their asses off about him...
I hope they wait until right around August or so of 2020....just in time to REALLY get the base riled up and the independents pissed off and it'll be an even bigger landslide than its already going to be for Trump.

Forum List

Back