Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got any more obviously photoshopped images that fooled you? You know, like the one of Obama and Ayers together in college that you were dumb enough to think was real.

The only thing we know was that Ayers and Obama were buddies at Columbia U., where the liberal arsonists Weathermen went to 'study' communism.

Laughing.....like you 'knew' that Obama went by 'Barry Soetoro' at Occidental? Until we asked you to back the claim up with actual evidence.

And then you tossed that piece of blithering nonsense on the midden heap with all the other 'fire and forget' cosnpiracy idiocy you've offered us.

If even you are going to treat your conspiracies like garbage to be discarded.....why would you expect us to treat them any differently?

Shit...Obama had an alias for every one of his social security numbers. What the hell kind of logic is that?

Laughing.....so you say. But you can't prove. Just like your 'Barry Soetoro' idiocy. Just like your claims that his elementary school should have kept his application for more than 40 years.

You can't back your accusations with evidence. While I have Obama's COLB affirmed by the State that issued it confirming Obama was born in Hawaii.

Which is prima facie evidence in any court of law. There's a reason why the record of failure of your ilk in court is perfect. And a reason why birthers are a national laughing stock.

WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... MOOOCHER BELIEVES, AND HAS SO STATED THAT bARACK'S home country IS Kenya....AND WHO WOULD KNOW BETTER THAN A MOOOOCHER THAT HAS BEEN MARRIED TO THE Manchurian MUSLIM FOR OVER 20 YEARS?

LOL......'Manchurian Muslim'......Konspiracy Kooks are hilarious.

You other LIBERALS can join in and answer the question...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... Unlike Skyhook, you don't NEED anyone permission to do so, he seems to think this is his HOME COUNTRY wher you need that permission from a party member!

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying her husband was born in Kenya, you can rejoin the conversation.

Meanwhile, Hawaii settled the issue legally in 2008....with the release of Obama's COLB. Where Obama's place of birth is listed as 'Honolulu'.

Resolving any constitutional challenges.

I can REPEAT this as many times as you can try to run away from it...
WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

"Home country" refers to your ancestry. We're all descendants of immigrants. When someone from Boston says "I'm Irish," it doesn't mean they were born in Ireland - unless they were actually born in Ireland. It means Irish is their heritage. Their "home country" is Ireland. If one is speaking amongst Americans and they say "My home country is Ireland," it means they are of Irish heritage.

Most people understand this, except for Birfers who are so consumed by hate and rage over Obama, they go Full Retard.

It's embarrassing.

That's NOT what she said, if you are talking about your FATHERS ancestry, you say Father, it would have been simple for her to add ONE word....she didn't...are you saying she is that stupid?

What IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?....

I so hope you are a Republican and will be a vocal and visible advocate for the next Republican Presidential candidate........

You other LIBERALS can join in and answer the question...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... Unlike Skyhook, you don't NEED anyone permission to do so, he seems to think this is his HOME COUNTRY wher you need that permission from a party member!

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying her husband was born in Kenya, you can rejoin the conversation.

Meanwhile, Hawaii settled the issue legally in 2008....with the release of Obama's COLB. Where Obama's place of birth is listed as 'Honolulu'.

Resolving any constitutional challenges.

I can REPEAT this as many times as you can try to run away from it...
WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

You can repeat it as much as you like. And still, you have no quote of Ms. Obama ever saying her husband was born in Kenya.

Not one.

Meanwhile, the legal issues of Obama's eligibility for the presidency and place of birth were resolved in 2008. You can ignore this fact, but it doesn't change just because you close your eyes.

Say with me, Viggy...."President Barack Hussein Obama".

Point and laugh as we always do.

You're stuck, Viggy. You can't win the birther debate with law, reason, logic, the constitution, history, documentation, or sources. As the evidence disproving your silly conspiracy is just too good and too vast.

You're always reduced to spamming this same youtube video as your only response. And it doesn't even say what you claim it does.

Meanwhile, the issue was resolved legally in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB. A COLB that Hawaii has affirmed, documenting a birth in Hawaii that Hawaii has affirmed as well.

And birthers ignore it all. There's a reason birthers are a national laughing stock. And should be.

I need do nothing but SHOW THE MOOOOCHER saying Barack's home country is Kenya.... Already stated that MONEY and POWER can buy or alter 99% of what goes on, EXCEPT when THE WIFE, gives the Manchurian muslim UP! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I believe we NEED ANOTHER LOOK at that splendid video!

And where does she say that Obama was born in Kenya? Give us the time stamp.

Its only 32 seconds long, so it should be remarkably easy for you to do.

You're repeating yourself....

Got any more obviously photoshopped images that fooled you? You know, like the one of Obama and Ayers together in college that you were dumb enough to think was real.

The only thing we know was that Ayers and Obama were buddies at Columbia U., where the liberal arsonists Weathermen went to 'study' communism.

The voices in your head telling you that, doesn't really qualify as 'knowing'.

Vigilante is an old line communist.

Where_r_my_Keys is a sovereign citizen kook.

Yup, the far right is many cards short of a full deck.

Birthers will believe- without question- anything posted on the internet as long as it is against Obama.

Birthers will believe anyone- without question- even if they are convicted forgerers- as long as they as saying what they want to hear about Obama.

Birthers however, will not believe any official document or any official actually responsible for confirming anything.

Birthers of course believe that any person who says anything that they disagree with is a liar.

Who does that include?
The Republican former director of health of Hawii
The Democratic former director of health of Hawaii
Alvin Onaka- the Registrar of Records of Hawaii
The former Democratic governor of Hawaii
The editor of the promotional brochure that mistakenly said he was born in Kenya

And of course, Birthers believe that anyone that doesn't buy into their particular brand of crazy is either corrupt or lying- that would include:
Chief Justice Roberts
The entire Congress
The entire Electoral College
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Hilary Clinton

Just to name a few.

Tea Party is the modern equivalent of the Tories and Loyalists in the days of the War of Independence. The founders would have nothing to do with these punks and thugs. They may not have like an Obama, a Cruz, a McCain, a Romney, but they would never have said they were not natural born citizens.

They believe that the world revolves around them and their beliefs alone.

Pretty much. I remember Keys lost his shit and refused to speak to me for about a week when I didn't accept that his religious faith was objective truth.

ROFLMNAO!

D E L U S I O N ON P A R A D E !!

Of course she also 'remembers that she has a right to murder pre-born children and a right to declare sexual abnormality NORMAL! SOoooo... Consider that source.

Suffice it to say that what she 'remembers', never occurred.

And I say you are a dishonest lefty that refuses to answer the direct question

What IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?....

My home country is England.

You look like a total moron.
So you were born in England, and just happen to be in America... I understand!

No I'm an American who was born in Canada and has English ancestry.

So you are naturalized American?

If his parents (or parent) were American, he'd be a citizen at birth. And natural born.....regardless of where he was born.

One can ONLY "BE" a Natural born citizen, where TWO CITIZENS conceive and bear a child, the natural result of which: IS A NEW CITIZEN. If one parent is a foreign national... there is NO MEANS for the child to be a Natural Born Citizen. PERIOD!

Which, of course, is how we can rest assured that obama's Peasantry... is illegitimate. That he is a Muslim insurgent who has infiltrated the US Government, that's just icing on the traitor's cake.

Yet NONE of these communist supporters above will answer the simple question, what is your HOME COUNTRY, and can NOT refute that THIS is what the Moooocher said....

How sad for these poor fools that worship a Kenyan, as if he was an able bodied American!... His Fathers communism simply oozes from the Manchurian muslims lips, even today his State Dept. hosts the leaders of the muslim Brotherhood!

antibirthers are such idiots.... they're so stupid and racist and stuff.

The Birther conspiracy is stupid.

There is no 'Birther Conspiracy'. The Conspiracy is obama's, wherein he is hiding his pitiful history...

All the Birthers are doing is pointing out that obama is coonspiring with others to hide his past.

The hysterical part is that HE FAILED TO HIDE THE NEEDED TO HIDE TO QUALIFY FOR OFFICE! Which is that his old man was a foreign national. Which erases any chance that obama could be a Natural Born Citizen... which requires that BOTH PARENTS be citizens, as a child born to two people of the same citizenship naturally results in a new citizen.

The reason that the Framers required such, is of course, demonstrated perfectly through the consequence of obamas catastrophic peasantry. The US may well not survive the damage he has done to the US Domestically and he has ERASED all of the gains the US made in the US GWOT, having set Islamic terrorism up as government or quasi-government throughout the middle east and providing Iran with nuclear capability before he leaves office.

You see kids, the Framers understood that a person born to foreign national would likely be, at the MINIMUM, sympathetic to foreign ideas, which are hostile to the United States and obama has demonstrated that the odds of getting someone who IS, if you elect such, is extremely likely.

The thing to remember here, is... as a moderator on this very site recently pointed out:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

My home country is England.

You look like a total moron.
So you were born in England, and just happen to be in America... I understand!

No I'm an American who was born in Canada and has English ancestry.

So you are naturalized American?

If his parents (or parent) were American, he'd be a citizen at birth. And natural born.....regardless of where he was born.

One can ONLY "BE" a Natural born citizen, where TWO CITIZENS conceive and bear a child, the natural result of which: IS A NEW CITIZEN. If one parent is a foreign national... there is NO MEANS for the child to be a Natural Born Citizen. PERIOD!

Which, of course, is how we can rest assured that obama's Peasantry... is illegitimate. That he is a Muslim insurgent who has infiltrated the US Government, that's just icing on the traitor's cake.
You are so correct.

I need do nothing but SHOW THE MOOOOCHER saying Barack's home country is Kenya.... Already stated that MONEY and POWER can buy or alter 99% of what goes on, EXCEPT when THE WIFE, gives the Manchurian muslim UP! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I believe we NEED ANOTHER LOOK at that splendid video!

And where does she say that Obama was born in Kenya? Give us the time stamp.

Its only 32 seconds long, so it should be remarkably easy for you to do.

You're repeating yourself....

The voices in your head telling you that, doesn't really qualify as 'knowing'.

OH!

Now THAT is a lovely concession to Porker... .

And since they're not here, I duly note that you have failed to sustain your stated position and in their absence, I duly accept such... .

(You did the very best you could and I think the reader recognizes that... Maybe you should go on back to the "FIRE HOT!" thread... you were doin' GREAT over there.)

Pretty much. I remember Keys lost his shit and refused to speak to me for about a week when I didn't accept that his religious faith was objective truth.

ROFLMNAO!

Of course she also 'remembers that she has a right to murder pre-born children and a right to declare sexual abnormality NORMAL! SOoooo... Consider that source.

Are you sure, Keyes? You lamented in detail about faith was from God. And God was the ultimate in objectivity. It wasn't a passing comment. It was quite the conversation. One of your 'liberals are relativist' rants, as I remember.

ROFLMNAO!

Are you sure, Keyes? You lamented in detail about faith was from God. And God was the ultimate in objectivity. It wasn't a passing comment. It was quite the conversation. One of your 'liberals are relativist' rants, as I remember.

Am I sure of what? Reality? Yeah... I'm sure. You demanded that subjective human beings practicing religion subjectively, required that religion was subjective. And I laughed and laughed watching you post 500 word screeds, one after another for hours groping to prove that people are subjective... when my point was that humanity's nature is to BE subjective and that religion, by IT'S NATURE, provides humanity the means to exercise objectivity.

It was and, remains ... HYSTERICAL!

The coolest part... is that your 'interpretation' of that discussion is precisely what one would expect from a relativist... which was the point of the exercise... that you, as such are incapable of objectivity. And HERE YA ARE... DEMONSTRATING JUST THAT!

Says who? You keep offering us legal definitions....and yet you're not citing any law, any legal authority, any court case, anything. You're just citing yourself.

Which begs the question: so what? You citing you doesn't define anything. Especially when your assumptions are contradicted by the USSC, who using English Common Law found that place of birth defined natural born status. Even if that child were born to *two* foreign nationals.

The fundamental principle of the common law with regard to English nationality was birth within the allegiance, also called "ligealty," "obedience," "faith," or "power" of the King. The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects. But the children, born within the realm, of foreign ambassadors, or the children of alien enemies, born during and within their hostile occupation of part of the King's dominions, were not natural-born subjects because not born within the allegiance, the obedience, or the power, or, as would be said at this day, within the jurisdiction, of the King.

Wong Kim Ark v. US

So why would an objective person ignore our law and its definitions when determining legal definitions....and instead believe you citing yourself?

There is no reason. You're nobody.

ROFLMNAO!

Skyhooker.....What IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?....after a day of this, and this subversive idiot, STILL won't give us an answer!

ROFLMNAO!

Skyhooker.....What IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?....after a day of this, and this subversive idiot, STILL won't give us an answer!

Odds are she's British... In my experience they're mouthiest douchebags on earth. In truth, they're the one's the Framer's sought to protect the Presidency from... in specific terms. They're truly the most helpless and hapless fools that humanity has ever produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back