Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need do nothing but SHOW THE MOOOOCHER saying Barack's home country is Kenya.... Already stated that MONEY and POWER can buy or alter 99% of what goes on, EXCEPT when THE WIFE, gives the Manchurian muslim UP! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I believe we NEED ANOTHER LOOK at that splendid video!

And where does she say that Obama was born in Kenya? Give us the time stamp.

Its only 32 seconds long, so it should be remarkably easy for you to do.

You're repeating yourself....

Got any more obviously photoshopped images that fooled you? You know, like the one of Obama and Ayers together in college that you were dumb enough to think was real.

The only thing we know was that Ayers and Obama were buddies at Columbia U., where the liberal arsonists Weathermen went to 'study' communism and riot.

How do you know they were buddies at Columbia? Your only evidence, a photograph, only served to expose you as a Birfer retard.

Sorry for being redundant.

Got any more obviously photoshopped images that fooled you?

WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?....PAWNED again!!!!
What difference does it make?

hillary1.jpg

If you don't know, answer the question...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?
Why? It's more fun watching that aneurysm in your forehead pulsate. :thup:

Now you can see through the computer!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

When you can show us a video of Ms. Obama saying her husband was born in Kenya.....you'll be permitted to rejoin the conversation.

I need do nothing but SHOW THE MOOOOCHER saying Barack's home country is Kenya.... Already stated that MONEY and POWER can buy or alter 99% of what goes on, EXCEPT when THE WIFE, gives the Manchurian muslim UP! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Got any more obviously photoshopped images that fooled you? You know, like the one of Obama and Ayers together in college that you were dumb enough to think was real.

The only thing we know was that Ayers and Obama were buddies at Columbia U., where the liberal arsonists Weathermen went to 'study' communism.

Laughing.....like you 'knew' that Obama went by 'Barry Soetoro' at Occidental? Until we asked you to back the claim up with actual evidence.

And then you tossed that piece of blithering nonsense on the midden heap with all the other 'fire and forget' cosnpiracy idiocy you've offered us.

If even you are going to treat your conspiracies like garbage to be discarded.....why would you expect us to treat them any differently?

Having trouble remembering...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

The only thing we know was that Ayers and Obama were buddies at Columbia U., where the liberal arsonists Weathermen went to 'study' communism.

Laughing.....like you 'knew' that Obama went by 'Barry Soetoro' at Occidental? Until we asked you to back the claim up with actual evidence.

And then you tossed that piece of blithering nonsense on the midden heap with all the other 'fire and forget' cosnpiracy idiocy you've offered us.

If even you are going to treat your conspiracies like garbage to be discarded.....why would you expect us to treat them any differently?

Shit...Obama had an alias for every one of his social security numbers. What the hell kind of logic is that?

The only thing we know was that Ayers and Obama were buddies at Columbia U., where the liberal arsonists Weathermen went to 'study' communism and riot.
How do you know they were buddies at Columbia? Your only evidence, a photograph, only served to expose you as a Birfer retard.

Sorry for being redundant.

I think I have another convert to the 'Birthers are fucking idiots' theory of Birtherism.

They can't support their claims in law, in history, in the constitution, in the will of the founders, in English Common Law, in documents, in court, in logic, or in reason.

And yet they still believe. Don't over think it. Sometimes an idiot is just an idiot.

Shit...Obama had an alias for every one of his social security numbers. What the hell kind of logic is that?

Laughing.....so you say. But you can't prove. Just like your 'Barry Soetoro' idiocy. Just like your claims that his elementary school should have kept his application for more than 40 years.

You can't back your accusations with evidence. While I have Obama's COLB affirmed by the State that issued it confirming Obama was born in Hawaii.

Which is prima facie evidence in any court of law. There's a reason why the record of failure of your ilk in court is perfect. And a reason why birthers are a national laughing stock.

You other LIBERALS can join in and answer the question...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... Unlike Skyhook, you don't NEED anyone's permission to do so, he seems to think this is his HOME COUNTRY where you need that permission from a party member!

Laughing.....so you say. But you can't prove. Just like your 'Barry Soetoro' idiocy. Just like your claims that his elementary school should have kept his application for more than 40 years.

You can't back your accusations with evidence. While I have Obama's COLB affirmed by the State that issued it confirming Obama was born in Hawaii.

Which is prima facie evidence in any court of law. There's a reason why the record of failure of your ilk in court is perfect. And a reason why birthers are a national laughing stock.

WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... MOOOCHER BELIEVES, AND HAS SO STATED THAT bARACK'S home country IS Kenya....AND WHO WOULD KNOW BETTER THAN A MOOOOCHER THAT HAS BEEN MARRIED TO THE Manchurian MUSLIM FOR OVER 20 YEARS?

You other LIBERALS can join in and answer the question...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... Unlike Skyhook, you don't NEED anyone permission to do so, he seems to think this is his HOME COUNTRY wher you need that permission from a party member!

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying her husband was born in Kenya, you can rejoin the conversation.

Meanwhile, Hawaii settled the issue legally in 2008....with the release of Obama's COLB. Where Obama's place of birth is listed as 'Honolulu'.

Resolving any constitutional challenges.

You other LIBERALS can join in and answer the question...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... Unlike Skyhook, you don't NEED anyone permission to do so, he seems to think this is his HOME COUNTRY wher you need that permission from a party member!

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying her husband was born in Kenya, you can rejoin the conversation.

Meanwhile, Hawaii settled the issue legally in 2008....with the release of Obama's COLB. Where Obama's place of birth is listed as 'Honolulu'.

I can REPEAT this as many times as you can try to run away from it...

You can repeat it as much as you like. And still, you have no quote of Ms. Obama ever saying her husband was born in Kenya.

Not one.

Meanwhile, the legal issues of Obama's eligibility for the presidency and place of birth were resolved in 2008. You can ignore this fact, but it doesn't change just because you close your eyes.

Say with me, Viggy...."President Barack Hussein Obama".

You can repeat it as much as you like. And still, you have no quote of Ms. Obama ever saying her husband was born in Kenya.

Not one.

Meanwhile, the legal issues of Obama's eligibility for the presidency and place of birth were resolved in 2008. You can ignore this fact, but it doesn't change just because you close your eyes.

You're easy!

"Home country" refers to your ancestry. We're all descendants of immigrants. When someone from Boston says "I'm Irish," it doesn't mean they were born in Ireland - unless they were actually born in Ireland. It means Irish is their heritage. Their "home country" is Ireland. If one is speaking amongst Americans and they say "My home country is Ireland," it means they are of Irish heritage.

Most people understand this, except for Birfers who are so consumed by hate and rage over Obama, they go Full Retard.

It's embarrassing.

Not one.

You're easy!

And where did Michelle say her husband was born in Kenya?

The same question leaves you stumped every time. With all legal issues resolved in 2008 with the Hawaiian COLB.

You're right....that was easy!

Not one.

You're easy!

The same question leaves you stumped every time. With all legal issues resolved in 2008 with the Hawaiian COLB.

She didn't. She said in a speech that Kenya was Obama's home country.

The birfers, enveloped in rage to the point of ludicrous irrationality, took this to mean he was born in Kenya.

"Home country" refers to your ancestry. We're all descendants of immigrants. When someone from Boston says "I'm Irish," it doesn't mean they were born in Ireland - unless they were actually born in Ireland. It means Irish is their heritage. Their "home country" is Ireland. If one is speaking amongst Americans and they say "My home country is Ireland," it means they are of Irish heritage.

Most people understand this, except for Birfers who are so consumed by hate and rage over Obama, they go Full Retard.

It's embarrassing.

Yup. Its embarassing. Which is exactly the point. Most birthers will start with the thin veneer of holding their beliefs because of the law, or the constitution, or founders, or a particular document. But it can never last, as the evidence contradicting them is just too vast and too good.

All you have to do is nudge them long enough....and the batshit comes spilling out. They abandon every argument and are reduced to spamming the same youtube video over and over.

Which is a better demonstration of the lunacy of the birther mentality that anything I can post.

It's embarrassing.

That's NOT what she said, if you are talking about your FATHERS ancestry, you say Father, it would have been simple for her to add ONE word....she didn't...are you saying she is that stupid?

What IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?....

Not one.

You're easy!

What IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... you are THAT stupid, can't answer the Mooch's direct statement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back