Ted Cruz for Supreme Court Pick? Good Choice!

I didn't see his name on any list?

Is Trump's nose still out of joint cause Cruz didn't hop on board the train when Trump said jump?

I'm in for Cruz for SC.

Fear mongering by gunners won't work anymore now that repubs own both houses of congress and the whitehouse.

The 2A is always going to be under threat. The offices are fluid, and can be filled with nanny state regressives in just 2 years if the republicrats fuck around with the stupid issues. Like queers and libturd whores destroying their genetic garbage.

Focus on the economy and repeal harmful regulations.

Rolling back the GCA of 68 and 86 as well as the NFA would be great too.
White trash like you are all in on harmful regulations and laws so where would you start
I hear your mom calling you to take out the trash. Try not to stop by fridge on way out the door.

JusTEDfied: Is Ted Cruz Donald Trump's Perfect Fit For The Supreme Court?
Cruz interned at Supreme Court and has Ivy League law degree. Most important...he is ultra conservative and young.

Let say if Ted Cruz does get nominated and confirmed you still know Roe vs Wade and Same Sex marriage will stand because the court will only be replacing Scalia vacant spot, right?

One of the three Ginsburg, Breyer and Kennedy either will need to retire or die before Trump and the GOP can attempt to swing the court to a more conservative court...

It's amazing many do not know this yet but keep on thinking Roe vs Wade and Same Sex Marriage will be struck down if Cruz is nominated and confirmed...
Not when that old bitch Ginsberg goes kerplunk.

Hey liberals who do you think should be on Supreme Court...oh I'm sorry, the President nominates federal judges. (Snicker,snicker)

JusTEDfied: Is Ted Cruz Donald Trump's Perfect Fit For The Supreme Court?
Cruz interned at Supreme Court and has Ivy League law degree. Most important...he is ultra conservative and young.

Let say if Ted Cruz does get nominated and confirmed you still know Roe vs Wade and Same Sex marriage will stand because the court will only be replacing Scalia vacant spot, right?

One of the three Ginsburg, Breyer and Kennedy either will need to retire or die before Trump and the GOP can attempt to swing the court to a more conservative court...

It's amazing many do not know this yet but keep on thinking Roe vs Wade and Same Sex Marriage will be struck down if Cruz is nominated and confirmed...
Not when that old bitch Ginsberg goes kerplunk.

So you're hedging your bet that USSC Justice Ginsburg will die in the next four years?

If not then what?

Fear mongering by gunners won't work anymore now that repubs own both houses of congress and the whitehouse.

The 2A is always going to be under threat. The offices are fluid, and can be filled with nanny state regressives in just 2 years if the republicrats fuck around with the stupid issues. Like queers and libturd whores destroying their genetic garbage.

White trash like you are all in on harmful regulations and laws so where would you start
I hear your mom calling you to take out the trash. Try not to stop by fridge on way out the door.

So you're incapable of supporting your own thread. Why am I not surprised?

You know, originally I was a Cruz guy. My wife was actual the one to convince me to support Trump. She said Cruz was a snake. I said nooo, he's an upstanding guy, a man of his word, not a political opportunist...boy, was I ever wrong.

And she was right...Trump won!

Ted Cruz is dead to me. I would fight his appointment to the supreme court with my last breath. The only nomination I would support for Ted Cruz is U.S. Department of Sanitation Official Turd Counter. Believe it. Cruz will NEVER be a supreme court justice...you should just put it out of your mind.

Cruz.png

So you're incapable of supporting your own thread. Why am I not surprised?
I did. Cruz is well versed in Constitutional law and has Ivy League Law degree, is a conservative constructionist.

Last edited:
You know, originally I was a Cruz guy. My wife was actual the one to convince me to support Trump. She said Cruz was a snake. I said nooo, he's an upstanding guy, a man of his word, not a political opportunist...boy, was I ever wrong.

Ted Cruz is dead to me. I would fight his appointment to the supreme court with my last breath. The only nomination I would support for Ted Cruz is U.S. Department of Sanitation Official Turd Counter. Believe it. Cruz will NEVER be a supreme court justice...you should just put it out of your mind.

View attachment 98125
I have to disagree. I think he would be a good pick.

View attachment 98125
I have to disagree. I think he would be a good pick.

Fair enough. You are entitled to your opinion.

Had Cruz kept his pledge instead of putting his own political aspirations ahead of his honor, had he joined Huckabee, Christie and Carson in supporting Donald Trump...we very likely may have found out. But Cruz bet on the other team...tried to set himself up for 2020 instead. Now there will be no 2020 and no Supreme Court nomination. When you break your word, are invited to the convention by the victorious Nominee, then stab him in the back for political expedience and political power, I've got two very important words for you...

I PLEDGE. I pledge that I will do everything in my power to assure that you will NEVER be a Supreme Court Justice. I don't trust you anymore. I can't count on you. And I would be a party to giving you one iota of power.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back