Ted Cruz Booed Off Stage At Middle East Christian Conference [video]

Yes, people are wising up to the ARAB hoards, be they SUPPOSEDLY Christian, or fucking muslim terrorists, these POND SCUM, hate Israel, more then the ISIL terrorists that continue to kill and behead them and their children.... Perhaps it's simply an ARAB problem, and not just fucking muslims!

Yes, people are wising up to the ARAB hoards, be they SUPPOSEDLY Christian, or fucking muslim terrorists, these POND SCUM, hate Israel, more then the ISIL terrorists that continue to kill and behead them and their children.... Perhaps it's simply an ARAB problem, and not just fucking muslims!

Are you proposing that the folks in the audience were Muslim terrorists? Sorry, but the layers of bigotry and over-generalization kinda swamped me. So I'm having a hard time figuring out which group of millions upon millions of people you're trying to apply cartoon stereotypes to.

Are you proposing that the folks in the audience were Muslim terrorists? Sorry, but the layers of bigotry and over-generalization kinda swamped me. So I'm having a hard time figuring out which group of millions upon millions of people you're trying to apply cartoon stereotypes to.

Israeli HATERS skyhook, didn't you listen to your own video, boy? ..... It seems many ARABS, with no nevermind to religion, simply hates Jews.... Thanks for posting, will use that against the pond scum ARABS, in another thread or 2!

Ted Cruz Booed Off Stage At Middle East Christian Conference The Daily Caller

Ted Cruz Booed Off Stage At Middle East Christian Conference [VIDEO]

People are wising up to this clown.

You're a fool. He got booed for saying nice things about jews. The Arabs in crowd suck, not Cruz.

Actually, the booing started with 'some of you are so filled with hate'. And the 'nice things' he said about jews was 'If you don't stand with Israel, I won't stand with you'. And then flounced off the stage.

I strongly suspect Cruz wanted to antagonize the crowd. Which is why he lead by insulting them.

Israeli HATERS skyhook, didn't you listen to your own video, boy? ..... It seems many ARABS, with no nevermind to religion, simply hates Jews.... Thanks for posting, will use that against the pond scum ARABS, in another thread or 2!

Opposing Israeli policy no more translates into hating Jews than opposing Obama's policies means you hate blacks. Its a silly argument.

So a bunch of people who hate Israel and Jews booed Cruz and Synth thinks that's a good thing???

Does that tell you what Synth thinks of Israel and Jewish people?

Opposing Israeli policy no more translates into hating Jews than opposing Obama's policies means you hate blacks. Its a silly argument.

My GOD, that the dumbest thing you've written, and you got OCDPogo to agree with it.... 2 fucking morons!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're a fool. He got booed for saying nice things about jews. The Arabs in crowd suck, not Cruz.

Actually, the booing started with 'some of you are so filled with hate'. And the 'nice things' he said about jews was 'If you don't stand with Israel, I won't stand with you'. And then flounced off the stage.

I strongly suspect Cruz wanted to antagonize the crowd. Which is why he lead by insulting them.

The video the OP posted didn't show the complete speech. The boos started when he said you have no better friend than Israel, and Continted as he was saying positive things about jews.

My GOD, that the dumbest thing you've written, and you got OCDPogo to agree with it.... 2 fucking morons!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Given that you just dismissed Arabs as 'pond scum', you probably won't be surprised that I don't give much credence to what you think about my posts.

One can oppose Israeli policy without hating Jews. Just as you can oppose Obama's policies without hating black folks. While you nor Cruz may be able to make such a distinction, I'd wager most rational people could.

Reminds me of the Bush tactic I hated so much. "Either you are with us, or you are with the enemy!"

I was interested in learning about him until he was the leading force shutting down the Government. Less Government doesn't = No Government. But the Right Wing has a lot of soul searching to do, and we deserve better thinkers.

As a Christian, I can't even begin to describe how much hate, violence and killing has been done because of misinterpretations of my bible and others. But we all think we are the only ones correct, even though all religions have the very same core principle. Treat others like you want to be treated.....

Given that you just dismissed Arabs as 'pond scum', you probably won't be surprised that I don't give much credence to what you think about my posts.

One can oppose Israeli policy without hating Jews. Just as you can oppose Obama's policies without hating black folks. While you nor Cruz may be able to make such a distinction, I'd wager most rational people could.

So you're an arab, should have realized by your subversive posts! I doubt by that video, any rational person would fall into your category...point proven is OCDPogo agreeing with you!

Reminds me of the Bush tactic I hated so much. "Either you are with us, or you are with the enemy!"

I was interested in learning about him until he was the leading force shutting down the Government. Less Government doesn't = No Government. But the Right Wing has a lot of soul searching to do, and we deserve better thinkers.

As a Christian, I can't even begin to describe how much hate, violence and killing has been done because of misinterpretations of my bible and others. But we all think we are the only ones correct, even though all religions have the very same core principle. Treat others like you want to be treated.....

Yes. 17% OF THE GOV'T WAS CLOSED DOWN, and on every Sat. and Sunday over 90% of the gov't is closed.... my, what a jolt!

Did you watch the video in the OP or something else in your head?
Because they were heckling him long before the hate comment.

So Synthia hates free speech, hates Israel, and supports rude behavior in public. What a shock.

Yeah, I like Cruz even better. That's called standing up for principle. Something Democrats know absolutely nothing about.

Forum List

Back