DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Go team goooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!

Burst of violence leaves 31 shot in less than 12 hours in Chicago

By Madeline Buckley, Chicago Tribune
8 hrs ago

CHICAGO — In a burst of violence Friday night and early Saturday that touched nearly every part of the city, almost three dozen people were shot, four of them fatally.

As warm and sunny weather returned to Chicago on Friday after the wettest May in recorded history, 31 people were shot between 6 p.m. and just before dawn Saturday, reaching a clip of more than two people shot per hour, according to Chicago police.

Tearra B. Campbell, 22, was also killed in a stabbing Friday night on the South Side, police said. She was found unresponsive in a residence in a South Shore neighborhood. Police said the stabbing appeared to be domestic.

Burst of violence leaves 31 shot in less than 12 hours in Chicago

Ohh mass shootings that democrats will never talk about lol

I thought Trump was gonna take car of the problem?

Gun violence in Chicago is now Trump's fault? Right....

It's a city controlled by Democrats...why would we let you progressives run the country when you can't control Chicago?

We thought Obama and all the Social Justice Warriors 'organized' and 'saved' all those 'communities'. Hard to reverse so many years of corruption and an entire criminal culture built around rap and hip hop scum.

I think it’s time Americans in states with big cities put alternative municipalities In place and ask trump to coup the domestic terrorist democrat mayors and city councilors. Slip the new leadership in place restore American values and have a election.

Maybe this is it. Let them kill each other off.
I figured that was the plan like AIDS.

the AIDS crisis was indeed mishandled; they should have rounded the faggots up and quarantined them, instead of giving them special privileges and running around loose mindlessly infecting each other and the blood supply, spreading it like they do every other disease they catch. Instead, the other deviants got together and ran a big Party Party for the mentally ill sociopaths and fetishists, causing 5 time more deaths, and after all these years the little nasty loons still top the list of new infections every year, despite all the information programs and billions spent on the morons,

Toughest gun control laws in the country...just saying...

Yup. The only people in Chicago who have a gun are criminals and gang bangers.

Non criminals and non gang bangers have had their 2nd Amendment rights removed by the Dem idiots they keep electing to run that murdering city.

Forum List

Back