teacher union issues guidance for hangin p[ride and blm flags in classrooms

“symbols of diversity”

There are two ways to demonstrate inclusiveness and diversity...

We can each line up under our own different flag

Pride-Flags.jpg

Or, we can all gather around under one ...

multicultural-america-pros-and-cons-of-living-in-the-usa.jpg

Turn you son or daughter over to these people to raise and see what you get back from them. But hey most of you are too busy to be bothered.

The “Pride” flag is usually just a “Rainbow” flag — which is a fine symbol for “all the colors” of all the people of the world.

Rainbows are universally seen as good omens, and they almost always brings a smile to children and adults too when the heavens seem to offer us a glimpse of something glorious. It is like a magical symbol beckoning us all to a better future.

Kindergartens and schools have decorated their classrooms with “Rainbow images” forever, long before “Gay Pride” adopted it for its own symbol. My granddaughter’s nursery school uses it prominently in Beijing, China — of all places! — for that very reason. To ban it would be ridiculous. It would be like banning pictures of Unicorns because they are vaguely …“sexual.”

Inclusion is great. The American flag is a beautiful flag, fine as a patriotic symbol, but it is exclusive, and has special positive appeal mostly only to Americans (really “U.S. citizens”). Like all “patriotism” it can be a sign of pride and serve as a reminder of the need for civic virtue — but it can also be abused.

I don’t know that there is any one symbol of “BLM,” or even any real organization that can claim to represent the movement that spontaneously appeared a few years ago in response to cases of police violence against African Americans.

The traditional colors associated with “Pan-Africanism”sometimes are used to invoke black pride and are highlighted in schools during MLK Day and used in fashion and symbols in different combinations. That seems fine to me.

Hanging flags with “BLM” written on it or a black fist showing over Pan-African colors seems to me to be definitely inappropriate for public schools.

Last edited:
The “Pride” flag is usually just a “Rainbow” flag — which is a fine symbol for “all the colors” of all the people of the world.

Rainbows are universally seen as good omens, and they almost always brings a smile to children and adults too when the heavens seem to offer us a glimpse of something glorious. It is like a magical beckoning us all to a better future.

Kindergartens and schools have decorated their classrooms with “Rainbow images” long before Gay Pride adopted it. My granddaughter’s nursery school uses it in Beijing, China (of all places!) for that very reason. To ban it would be ridiculous. It would be like banning pictures of Unicorns because they are … vaguely “sexual.”

Inclusion is great. The American flag is fine as a patriotic symbol, but it is exclusive of non-Americans (really non-“U.S. citizens”). Like all “patriotism” it can be a sign of pride and civic virtue, but it can also be abused.

I don’t know that there is any one symbol of BLM, or even any real organization that can claim to direct the movement that spontaneously grew a few years ago in response to cases of police violence against African Americans. The traditional colors associated with Pan-Africanism sometimes are used to invoke black pride and are highlighted in schools during MLK Day and used in fashion and symbols in different combinations.

Hanging flags with “BLM” written on it or a black fist showing over Pan-African colors seems to me to be definitely inappropriate for public schools.
Any flag that glorifies cock suckers and pussy licker is an abomination and should be ripped to shreds and buried in a hog pen.

Any flag that glorifies cock suckers and pussy licker is an abomination and should be ripped to shreds and buried in a hog pen.

Is there a “pussy licker” flag? :dunno: What is this country coming to?

A guess you missed out when you were young and never tried “pussy licking” yourself.

What a tragedy … especially for any girlfriends you may have had!

P.S.: Maybe those hogs of yours … were all you needed!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Is there a “pussy licker” flag? :dunno: What is this country coming to?

A guess you missed out when you were young, and never tried “pussy licking” yourself.

What a tragedy …

… especially for any girlfriends you may have had!

P.S.: Maybe those hogs of yours . were all you needed!

:abgg2q.jpg:
:lame2:

Forum List

Back