Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

he would have been just as fired just as quickly if he had been an outspoken leftist.

When a teacher slaps the shit out of student for any reason other than defense, they’re gonna get fire
Perhaps, but then we probably wouldn't have heard much about the story, had it been a leftwinger. The fact that he was an outspoken conservative who put Christian images in his classroom and got in trouble with an atheist group a few years ago brought this incident a lot of attention. I doubt it would have made CNN if he were a leftist.

No you said strike a child .First.

Which means than a teacher can strike a child as long as he doesn't strike first.

Never means in no circumstance ever.

First point.

Second point.

Read my post in context.

A teacher can NEVER strike a child, as I said in other posts.

It obviously wasn't clear

You never strike a child. First.

can easily be taken as you can strike a child as long as you don't strike that child first

Except that this was immediately followed by "Second...." and I said in other posts that you should never strike a child.

This dishonest BS doesn't help you at all, ever.

Sensible people see the circumstances involved, and respond appropriately as the judge and parents and school board did. Mike got to retire two months early with full benefits, and was roundly praised by the judge for his long service. Everybody's happy. This will be the final post on this topic unless there is some new development. Understand? Good.

Well I don't condone the child being physically assaulted in any case. But what I DO see in this decision by the judge is: everyone is dead sick of the massive and pervasive discipline problems we have in schools.

And that's a good thing. Not to be countered with violence, but still a good thing.

You might recall this story about the heroic conservative teacher Mike Hosinski who taught a student a valuable lesson in respect. I reported sources that said the little s--t threatened to rape Hosinski's daughter. Some of you denied that claim, and said he didn't even have a daughter. Well, turns out he has a daughter, and a very beautiful one at that. She's been a teacher for about 11 years in the same school system. She also builds houses.
Put down the club, your straw man died last year.

Are you crazy?
No, he is a mix of dishonest and evil.
You reported unsourced claims, the individual in question never made that claim himself.

This is known as "Repeating a lie".
He is a disciple of Goebbels: The Big Lie. Keep regurgitating it until it is accepted as fact.
You would call a person who can't control himself and strikes out at children in anger a hero
I suspect he fantasizes about doing it himself.

You're the one making claims with absolutely zero corroboration. My claim was 100% true and was proven so.
That's a lie.
I say slapping a disrespectful kid doesn't erase a great 40-year career of a beloved teacher. Fortunately the board, the court, and the parents agreed.
That's a lie.
As I said. The court, the board, and the parents all agree with me and disagree with you, so.....
That's a lie.
I don't need a police report to prove somebody on Reddit said it happened, which was my claim. But that aside, what makes you think everything that was ever said makes it into a police report? And whether the teacher said it or didn't doesn't mean somebody else didn't say it happened.

But you say it never happened. Period. Now you have to prove that. Let me know when you get back from Indiana.
That's...jaw-droppingly, mind-blowingly stupid.

Because he is a politically biased animal, and that is all that matters to him.
No, because he is dishonest.
OK, well you have fewer posts than me. It's not my fault nobody has ever heard of you.
You're a legend in your own mind.
When I taught World and U.S. History if I saw a student with their head down sleeping I would pour water in their ear.

It was a real hoot.
Too bad a student never woke up by slamming a fist into either the point of your chin or your throat. Now THAT would be funny, especially the shattered larynx!

No you said strike a child .First.

Which means than a teacher can strike a child as long as he doesn't strike first.

Never means in no circumstance ever.
So...a teacher being beaten to a pulp bu a student should not defend himself?

Ideally, that's the case, but in the case of Hosinski, he was pushed beyond all reason, and being human, he responded. The kid reportedly threatened to rape his daughter.
That's (still) a lie.
Sorry. One slip up does not negate a great 40 year record of teaching kids great conservative values. The right thing to do was allow him to keep his pension. Thankfully the judge, administration, and parents agree with me on that.
That's still a lie. The right thing to do would be nailing him to a cross until his bones fall apart.
Are you one of these trolls like Winterborn that always has to get the last word?
The irony here is so thick it could be cut with a chainsaw.
I don't fault Mr. Hosinski for acting as he did.
Of course not, you're an apologist for child abusers.

Why would you want student to assault me?
Mostly...because the mental picture is so damn funny.

And anything short of a crushed larynx would be less painful that an ear infection, which water in my ear would, in high school, have guaranteed. (100% chance.)

Mostly...because the mental picture is so damn funny.

And anything short of a crushed larynx would be less painful that an ear infection, which water in my ear would, in high school, have guaranteed. (100% chance.)

You poor boy.

The lesson is to keep your head up and eyes open in my class.

You poor boy.

The lesson is to keep your head up and eyes open in my class.
No, the lesson is that some people are VIOLENT if startled awake. (My wife was for many years, to the point I would wake her up by tossing a towel from 5-6' away.) Startling my wife awake can end with the person doing so in the hospital.

And, of course, the school would be unhappy when they discover they're on the hook for medical bills that you caused!

That's (still) a lie.

That's still a lie. The right thing to do would be nailing him to a cross until his bones fall apart.

The irony here is so thick it could be cut with a chainsaw.

Of course not, you're an apologist for child abusers.
Lots of hate there, mate.

Forum List

Back