Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

Some could say it's criminal what the Democrats/Teacher Unions have done to our Public Schools. How could someone so clearly ignorant be allowed to abuse children in school this way? It's so damn tragic.

How could a Public School allow such an ignoramus to teach children. It really is shockingly sad.

Againj yo people just lie about what the SS teacher said.

She said as a teacher she could not allow someone to slander ANY president.

Jesus people try sticking with the facts

But it's okay to slander Romney, Bush, Reagan, and any other republican. Hypocrites.

She said ANY president.

why do you think its a good idea to back lies like you are doing.

It makes you look like a idiot

That teacher told that kid the truth and you people pretended SHE lied.

Why did you do that?

From the start, she said that one could not "slander" or be disrespectful to a sitting President; that somehow it's ok to do such to a candidate, but not once their elected. That is false.

How could a Public School allow such an ignoramus to teach children. It really is shockingly sad.

I'd like to know how they can allow someone to teach who has such total lack of control (of herself and her class).

Some could say it's criminal what the Democrats/Teacher Unions have done to our Public Schools. How could someone so clearly ignorant be allowed to abuse children in school this way? It's so damn tragic.

Some could say med tasipep lese ketoped. Obahora erit nipu aratobor nide; loy aholorat ayelusa fitora yevite texarir hucotir pu net oyal! Misa isica nanet; wesuy rut yino tevoqi: Su eyor narahi riro. Rietici rik mabe rite! So toluse ce voyah mebew mib yudar cebivi bosi. Weg lepasu orieg tawa dop! Lalic na inexum ayemar. Ate dale rinu: Fopiemo pohe cietopu. Roc meden bihefo rarete are ya. Eceteriz icefefob ebiefeled! Atat ecar hesago?

Againj yo people just lie about what the SS teacher said.

She said as a teacher she could not allow someone to slander ANY president.

Jesus people try sticking with the facts

But it's okay to slander Romney, Bush, Reagan, and any other republican. Hypocrites.

She said ANY president.

She then slandered Bush:

Student: “Whenever Bush was president, everybody talked sh-t about him.”
Teacher: “Because he was sh-tty.”

You were saying something about liars???

The boy claimed Obama bullied some girl in high school.

That is a lie and she didnt sstand for it.

She didn't correct him with the facts, she went all berserk. He was trying to push her buttons and she let him.

I don't think he pushed her buttons. He just relayed some information and that set her off because she's a liberal idiot.

He attacked what SHE knew as TRUE...and shame on HIM for calling her on it. The kid is a patriot in the making.

No, he doesn't.

He does a little bit, especially when you consider the age and supposed maturity level of the two.

I disagree. He was laughing and talking and disruptive from the start. She had no control over that class, and it showed. What he said is one thing ... how he behaved is something else.

Do you think the teacher was unprofessional and should be fired?

The boy claimed Obama bullied some girl in high school.

That is a lie and she didnt sstand for it.

She didn't correct him with the facts, she went all berserk. He was trying to push her buttons and she let him.

I don't think he pushed her buttons. He just relayed some information and that set her off because she's a liberal idiot.

And he's a disruptive little punk. Neither one of them showed "class".

He attacked what SHE knew as TRUE...and shame on HIM for calling her on it. The kid is a patriot in the making.

Exactly. This is a clear example of the sickness and corruption the liberals have cultivated in our schools.

The kid shows more class than the teacher.

No, he doesn't.

Yes, he does. The teacher should be fired and never allowed to teach children again. She's ignorant and hateful.

I agree. If the Liberal establishment really wishes to be tolerant as they claim to be? The Kid should have never been shouted down by a Liberal goon masquerading as a teacher...even if it attacked her sensibilities about her Messiah...

The Woman is a tyrant.

No, he doesn't.

He does a little bit, especially when you consider the age and supposed maturity level of the two.

I disagree. He was laughing and talking and disruptive from the start. She had no control over that class, and it showed. What he said is one thing ... how he behaved is something else.

Class is in the eye of the beholder I guess. But he certainly did a much better job keeping a level head than she did.

And he's a disruptive little punk. Neither one of them showed "class".

Why did she get so angry and hateful? I think she should be fired. It's her job to teach.

Forum List

Back