Teacher taking care of the kids

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
A California high school teacher was caught on camera berating students for their parents' collective push to end remote learning and return children to their classrooms full time.

Piro, who teaches English, appears to be referencing an ongoing lawsuit launched by a coalition of parents against Gov. Gavin Newsom and six North Country school districts seeking eased COVID restrictions and an accelerated return to physical classrooms, though local unions say doing so would constitute judicial overreach.

Yep, it's all about the kids!!

CA teacher caught berating students in leaked Zoom over push for in-person learning: 'Come at me'

A California high school teacher was caught on camera berating students for their parents' collective push to end remote learning and return children to their classrooms full time.

Piro, who teaches English, appears to be referencing an ongoing lawsuit launched by a coalition of parents against Gov. Gavin Newsom and six North Country school districts seeking eased COVID restrictions and an accelerated return to physical classrooms, though local unions say doing so would constitute judicial overreach.

CA teacher caught berating students in leaked Zoom over push for in-person learning: 'Come at me'

She must post here.

I feel so bad for teachers right now during this pandemic. Same thing I feel every time I see some Karen go apeshit on some poor Wal-Mart employee.

Yeah, okay it's the Wal-Mart employees fault that you're a terrible person.

Yeah, okay it's the teacher's fault that you suck at raising your child and want the cops and teachers to do your entire job.

I feel so bad for teachers right now during this pandemic. Same thing I feel every time I see some Karen go apeshit on some poor Wal-Mart employee.

Yeah, okay it's the Wal-Mart employees fault that you're a terrible person.

Yeah, okay it's the teacher's fault that you suck at raising your child and want the cops and teachers to do your entire job.
Shut your unprepossessing yap, boy.

This bitch be like straight out of lefty Karen casting.

This bitch be like straight out of lefty Karen casting.

Wondering what the parents of the kids in her class are thinking right about now.

Forum List

Back