Teacher Sues After Being Fired For Refusing To Use Transgender Student’s ‘Preferred Pronoun

No shit. Witness San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Portland, Baltimore, Chicago etc.

Pig styes.

How do you know? I don't know where you live, but is it a "pigsty" too?

But your response about what you have heard about some cities does not address any sexual issues and you did not respond to my post about the right-wingers and their sick obsession with sex and gender. It's been known for decades that the vast majority of Americans have not followed the no-sex-until-marriage/sex-only-with-one's-spouse/no-sex-unless-the-couple-wants-a-baby-because-contraception-is-bad thing. Is this the lifestyle that right-wingers actually practice and wish to impose on all of us heterosexuals? Why are they doing it? I think that they would be laughed off of every military base and college campus in the country.

You're too darn old to be this obsessed with everyone else's sex life, honey

I'm not obsessed with everyone else's sex life. ....

But you can’t seem to stop talking about it.

I have never said anything about someone else's sex life. ......

Of course you have.

No shit. Witness San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Portland, Baltimore, Chicago etc.

Pig styes.

How do you know? I don't know where you live, but is it a "pigsty" too?

But your response about what you have heard about some cities does not address any sexual issues and you did not respond to my post about the right-wingers and their sick obsession with sex and gender. It's been known for decades that the vast majority of Americans have not followed the no-sex-until-marriage/sex-only-with-one's-spouse/no-sex-unless-the-couple-wants-a-baby-because-contraception-is-bad thing. Is this the lifestyle that right-wingers actually practice and wish to impose on all of us heterosexuals? Why are they doing it? I think that they would be laughed off of every military base and college campus in the country.

You're too darn old to be this obsessed with everyone else's sex life, honey

I'm not obsessed with everyone else's sex life. ....

Neither can the republican party and conservatives that wish to control peoples lives.......

Control people's lives, like forcing them to speak a certain way? Forcing them to think a certain way? You don't get much more controlling than that.

I have never said anything about someone else's sex life. I don't care if fundies carry out their sex rituals.What I have said pertains to getting to the bottom of why these trashy people spend such energy on delving into other people's sex lives and trying to control them. I just want to get to the bottom of the motive for the right wingers' excessive preoccupation with what other Americans do. They seem to be either trying to control heterosexuals or wipe out heterosexuality altogether.
Nobady cares wtf you do. Just don't expect others to share your delusions.

If you don't care what other people do, why all the right-wing sniffing around other people's crotches? Their cries of "abstinence!" Their efforts at keeping people sexually ignorant. What's that all about? They are very anti-heterosexual. What's their thing?
I don't care if you like sniffing crotches. Stay away from mine though.

Other than that, if you want to be a fag, be a fag, but don't expect for me to use feminine pronouns when referring to you.

I don't sniff crotches. That's what right-wingers do.

"Fag" is a hate term, and your use of it demonstrates exactly what you are.

Yeah. You can use feminine pronouns to refer to me. I happen to be a female heterosexual. Your right-wing crotch-sniffing ways seem to be centered on females who are heterosexual or whom the right-wingers think that they can force to be heterosexual. Why do you people want to fuck up heterosexuality so badly?
Sorry. I thought you were a fag. You see, I thought that being a fag and being male but "identifying" as a woman were the same, but at the end of the day you're still a "he".. Still, let me express how little I care.

Correct common pronouns are not hate speech.
Who put you in charge of what is correct?
I thought you whacks were science whores...no?
You just hate biology?
Maybe we science whores know there are more things in heaven and earth that are dreamed of by you non-whores. Or maybe I've learned the world is not black and white but an infinite number of shades of grey, even for seemingly binary things like gender.
Cool...open up that infinite can of worms. You should probably live life questioning the validity of all things. Nothing may be as it seems...right?
Maybe we shouldn't expect something as complex as human behavior problems to have simple solutions? Unfortunately we are lazy and we always look for simple answers to complex problems.

Correct common pronouns are not hate speech.
Who put you in charge of what is correct?
I thought you whacks were science whores...no?
You just hate biology?
Maybe we science whores know there are more things in heaven and earth that are dreamed of by you non-whores. Or maybe I've learned the world is not black and white but an infinite number of shades of grey, even for seemingly binary things like gender.
Cool...open up that infinite can of worms. You should probably live life questioning the validity of all things. Nothing may be as it seems...right?
Maybe we shouldn't expect something as complex as human behavior problems to have simple solutions? Unfortunately we are lazy and we always look for simple answers to complex problems.

We made it thousands of years without normalizing chicks with dicks...keep the disgusting weirdos in the closet for another couple thousand.

Remember, smart people simplify all things...that’s how REAL resolve is sought.

Men wearing womens clothes. Electric chair or mental facility.

Women wearing mens clothes. Construction/manufacturing/military every fuckin day

We made it thousands of years without normalizing chicks with dicks...keep the disgusting weirdos in the closet for another couple thousand.

Remember, smart people simplify all things...that’s how REAL resolve is sought.
We made it thousands of years without abolishing slavery, too. Did you want another couple of thousands of years of that too?

Smart people simplify things when they are trying to explain things to children, not when they are actually trying to solve complex problems. That is the difference between Science and Scientific American.

..... People have sex for lots of reasons, from pick-ups to profound emotional connections. .......

There you go talking about people's sex lives again. Obsession.

So I can't explain the reasons why I think that right-wingers are sick and obsessed in attacking normal heterosexuals? Reread #136.`What is the motive behind "abstinence only," "keep your knees together," the whole "everybody is a whore" thing? For instance, the orange whore put an "abstinence-only" POS, who has made millions off of her obsession, in charge of family planning at DHS, with full knowledge of her background. She needs to be forced to speak out about her motivations. She hides.

Most heterosexuals, male and female, don't live the barroom hook-up life. I am trying to get to the root of your disturbance with heterosexuals.

I have never said anything about someone else's sex life. I don't care if fundies carry out their sex rituals.What I have said pertains to getting to the bottom of why these trashy people spend such energy on delving into other people's sex lives and trying to control them. I just want to get to the bottom of the motive for the right wingers' excessive preoccupation with what other Americans do. They seem to be either trying to control heterosexuals or wipe out heterosexuality altogether.

If you don't care what other people do, why all the right-wing sniffing around other people's crotches? Their cries of "abstinence!" Their efforts at keeping people sexually ignorant. What's that all about? They are very anti-heterosexual. What's their thing?

Other than that, if you want to be a fag, be a fag, but don't expect for me to use feminine pronouns when referring to you.

Yeah. You can use feminine pronouns to refer to me. I happen to be a female heterosexual. Your right-wing crotch-sniffing ways seem to be centered on females who are heterosexual or whom the right-wingers think that they can force to be heterosexual. Why do you people want to fuck up heterosexuality so badly?
Sorry. I thought you were a fag. You see, I thought that being a fag and being male but "identifying" as a woman were the same, but at the end of the day you're still a "he".. Still, let me express how little I care.

I don't know the source of your obvious sexual insecurity. But the question still remains as to why the right-wingers are so obsessed with women's crotches and how we exercise our sexuality, as well as with LGBTs, transgenders, etc. Who are the assholes that say stuff like "keep your knees together"? What's the motive for all of this? Apparently they have a problem with heterosexuals.

I don't know the source of your obvious sexual insecurity. But the question still remains as to why the right-wingers are so obsessed with women's crotches and how we exercise our sexuality, as well as with LGBTs, transgenders, etc. Who are the assholes that say stuff like "keep your knees together"? What's the motive for all of this? Apparently they have a problem with heterosexuals.

10ddcec3eade1d869ea71390c4799d15--stupid-liberals-liberal-logic.jpg

Sorry, the child doesn't have a "new gender".

At that age they should not be subjected to something they may grow out of.

All this shit should wait until they are 18 at least.
What evidence do you have that a child can not recognize they are another gender until they are 18?

What evidence is there that allowing them to begin to transition before puberty is a good idea?

When morons like you want to make changes like this shit the burden is ON YOU to show it's viable and valid.

The student is in high school, puberty generally has started
The evidence I have is that the transition process was ongoing. The teacher was warned about how he should refer to the student and intentionally did otherwise.

It is not up to a teacher to decide whether gender transition should be happening

Even worse, now they are probably disrupting a natural process in the name of junk science.

The teacher used neutral terms. If that isn't good enough for a fascist twat like you and the school board, it's time to burn the system down.
It is not the teachers responsibility to declare transgenderism to be junk science

The decision is up to the student and his parents. This decision is not frivolous and usually will include doctors, psychologists and social workers

The kid will have a hard enough time dealing with fellow students, he doesn’t need a teacher participating

Dear rightwinger
Then keep this issue out of the classrooms to begin with.
When the LEFT doesn't agree with teaching Creationism or prayers or God,
this is REMOVED from the textbooks and classrooms. It's not even allowed in as a choice
for teachers and admin. Students can pray or believe as they want to, but the school staff cannot engage in any such topics.

So why not treat LGBT beliefs the same way?
If these are just as much a PART of the student's identities,
well, so is spiritual identity in believing in God and Christ.

If we are going to start including and IMPOSING LGBT beliefs
but not even ALLOWING Christian beliefs, that is DISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF CREED.

Either treat all these 'faith based' beliefs about personal identity EQUALLY
and INCLUDE and ALLOW free speech and expression the same way for all,
or REMOVE them all or AGREE TO HAVE SEPARATE SCHOOLS
(similar to Catholics running their own schools if they want to talk about God and prayer).

If LGBT want to make that part of school policy, then FUND YOUR OWN SCHOOLS
and you can dictate for everyone similar to Catholic schools where people AGREE to the theology taught there!

What evidence do you have that a child can not recognize they are another gender until they are 18?

What evidence is there that allowing them to begin to transition before puberty is a good idea?

When morons like you want to make changes like this shit the burden is ON YOU to show it's viable and valid.

The evidence I have is that the transition process was ongoing. The teacher was warned about how he should refer to the student and intentionally did otherwise.

It is not up to a teacher to decide whether gender transition should be happening

Even worse, now they are probably disrupting a natural process in the name of junk science.

The teacher used neutral terms. If that isn't good enough for a fascist twat like you and the school board, it's time to burn the system down.
It is not the teachers responsibility to declare transgenderism to be junk science

The decision is up to the student and his parents. This decision is not frivolous and usually will include doctors, psychologists and social workers

The kid will have a hard enough time dealing with fellow students, he doesn’t need a teacher participating

Dear rightwinger
this is REMOVED from the textbooks and classrooms. It's not even allowed in as a choice
for teachers and admin. Students can pray or believe as they want to, but the school staff cannot engage in any such topics.

but not even ALLOWING Christian beliefs, that is DISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF CREED.

(similar to Catholics running their own schools if they want to talk about God and prayer).

and you can dictate for everyone similar to Catholic schools where people AGREE to the theology taught there!
Emily

It is common courtesy
The child wants to be referred to as a male.

We don’t need separate schools. We need conservatives to stop acting like such Dicks

Dear rightwinger

Emily

It is common courtesy

We don’t need separate schools. We need conservatives to stop acting like such Dicks

You’re letting the simplicity escape you...Intelligent beings refuse to retard themselves...A twisted loon can not and should not expect intelligent beings to pretend they are something they aren’t... that’s just plain retarded.

Dear rightwinger

Emily

It is common courtesy

You’re letting the simplicity escape you...Intelligent beings refuse to retard themselves...A twisted loon can not and should not expect intelligent beings to pretend they are something they aren’t... that’s just plain retarded.
I would not presume to call you an intelligent being

Dear rightwinger

Emily

It is common courtesy

I would not presume to call you an intelligent being

Of course you wouldn’t...you’re so fucked up you can’t recognize others whom are fucked up...Standard shit.

Emily

It is common courtesy

Nothing about any rational concept of “common courtesy” supports compelling sane people to play along with the insane delusions of mentally-defective freaks.

It is those of you who want to force sane people to call a girl a boy, who are “acting like such Dicks”.

Emily

It is common courtesy

Nothing about any rational concept of “common courtesy” supports compelling sane people to play along with the insane delusions of mentally-defective freaks.

It is those of you who want to force sane people to call a girl a boy, who are “acting like such Dicks”.
Yes it is

You are dealing with a child
A child with a lot of pressure and drama in their life

A teacher siding with those who are mocking and taunting a student does not help

..... the question still remains as to why the right-wingers are so obsessed with women's crotches and how we exercise our sexuality......

...she says as she talks about nothing but crotches and sexuality. Get some help with your obsession.

Forum List

Back